Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When you die nobody's going to find you for 3 weeks also your meals sound beyond repulsive. What's it like having the jowls and age of John Goodman but none of the talent or charisma and also having a lifestyle and mentality that would be offensive to him, your idol?

Hope spending your life obsessing about trans people was worth it you fucking loser
Whatever lardass. Go peg your gay cuck husband again.

Hastur

The King In Yellow
kiwifarms.net
Hi mentally diseased nerd who likes HP Lovecraft like every other boring stupid incel loser who thinks he's very smart and special. What do you think about the stuff going on lately champ?

Hastur were you upset about seeing multiple chuds get their asses handed to them over the last week? Did it make you want to kill yourself? I mean in any irl confrontation you'd stare at your feet and mutter so it's not like you yourself feel any danger, but I'm just wondering if you felt vicarious pain at watching your alt right brothers suffer so.
Not really Ashley, everything has been pretty boring so far, although I did like it when one negroid tried to climb in between the cab and the trailer on a FedEx semi and won himself a Darwin award last week

Oh, and watching antifags scream like girls as they get run over by cars is a lot of fun

Are you upset because being morbidly obese makes it impossible for you to join in the looting?

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Btw you went by "Karl Banks" on MPC so I guess that explains why you keep posting at/about me, I pissed off a racist forum you loved. Not sure why you're holding back on using the N word but here's the admin of your fav forum saying what you're too much of a cowardly pussy to openly state here for whatever reason.
LOL, I've never posted on MPC. Keep seething, Ashley.

So do you and your ma have a plan for when we reach 30% unemployment and nobody can let you leech off them anymore? It would be really funny if you made a bunch of posts about how you're suffering for your stupidity and lifelong indolence.

Good on some family member of yours letting a creepy old bachelor like you babysit during this too, did you sit them on your eager lap and watch your fav movie Cannibal Holocaust and all the other animal abuse material you keep around yet?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm assuming you found someone who you think is me on MPC and you went through his post history looking for things to own me with. This is hilarious, actually.

What's it like having the jowls and age of John Goodman but none of the talent or charisma and also having a lifestyle and mentality that would be offensive to him, your idol?
Yikes, cool it with the fat-shaming.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I was saying it would be funny to contact Brian Uecker's family.
No it wouldn't.

KF has very explicit rules against doing that kind of thing, and anyone even proposing it gets BTFO and often banned. Getting angry at lolcows is called "A-Logging" here (after Anthony "A-Log" Logatto, who went on a retarded crusade against Chris-Chan and got banned) and is highly frowned on to say the least.

This is a place where we laugh at people, not a place where we fuck with people, and especially not with their families.

How does it feel to know you have even lower standards of personal conduct than the bare minimum expected on notorious Incel Nazi Alt-Right Gamergate website Kiwifarms?

hooboglobin

kiwifarms.net
Not really Ashley, everything has been pretty boring so far, although I did like it when one negroid tried to climb in between the cab and the trailer on a FedEx semi and won himself a Darwin award last week

Oh, and watching antifags scream like girls as they get run over by cars is a lot of fun

Are you upset because being morbidly obese makes it impossible for you to join in the looting?
Yeah it's been really boring. You can tell it's been boring because unhappy trembling balls of weakness and spite like you get angry enough to start using hilarious terms like "negroid".

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...well that was a ride.

He probably keeps that fat intentionally, they think it helps them "pass".
Being an amorphous blob isn't "passing", but it might beat the alternative.

Heaven help the poor gay dude saddled with this verbose nightmare.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I present to you the Hemogoblin:
Hemo-Goblin_01.jpg

The Hemogoblin was a funnybook villain whose evil power was giving the superheroes AIDS. They got better, though. What's Ashley's villain name and evil power?

Also:
Btw extremely funny that Joshua Moon bragged the couple days after the riots were the busiest in history on his website!!! Too bad he's too pathetic to be privy on any antifa identities, too bad for the 4channers and their waifus who thought this site would be a goldmine.
You might want to check the antifa thread, Ashley, we've doxed dozens of these losers. And they are losers, Ashley. Stable employment, stable housing, stable relationships with friends and family, stable romantic relationships? Finding an antifa with any of those things is like finding a unicorn. They are dumb, and you are dumb for believing that their temper tantrum is going to somehow destroy capitalism and the American political system.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You might want to check the antifa thread, Ashley, we've doxed dozens of these losers. And they are losers, Ashley. Stable employment, stable housing, stable relationships with friends and family, stable romantic relationships? Finding an antifa with any of those things is like finding a unicorn. They are dumb, and you are dumb for believing that their temper tantrum is going to somehow destroy capitalism and the American political system.
Antifa is pretty much "fuck you DAD" the political philosophy, i.e. embarrassing and cringy for an autistic teenager but imagine being a morbidly obese middle aged woman and still adhering to such an infantile philosophy.

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enough talk about antifa, let's get to the serious questions, like Ashley's feels about JK Rowling:

2020-06-09 14.00.13 www.reddit.com 282c9ffc90fb.jpg

Ruff, so angry! Her reddit posts are a neverending cascade of hatred and anger. Lately she's been calling for the death of cops, in the most boring, seething fat white hausfrau way possible. I always wondered who took antifa propaganda seriously, who was dumb enough to believe the dumb slogans they put out online. Ashley is just that dumb. I'd be surprised if Ashley had a single real-life fren who shared her retarded political beliefs. Just a fat spoiled Karen LARPing as a totally real activist online. I bet her actual IRL political activity consists of signing a petition outside the Costco once or twice a year.

DiscreetFrog

kiwifarms.net
Antifa is pretty much "fuck you DAD" the political philosophy, i.e. embarrassing and cringy for an autistic teenager but imagine being a morbidly obese middle aged woman and still adhering to such an infantile philosophy.
I mean I partied and dated older dudes to stick it to my dad when i was younger, but now we're cool because I'm an adult lmao.
Maybe if you never rebel as a teenager or young adult but still have daddy issues by however old she is it manifests itself in...this way.

Or yknow, schizophrenia.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hastur

Karl_der_Grosse

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neither would her husband, at least not PIV sex. It's worth pointing out that these two spectacularly underwhelming people started dating in high school, and rather quickly settled for each other. It's not as if either one had any better prospects. And her husband's a dullard, so he'll never challenge her dominance.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Neither would her husband, at least not PIV sex. It's worth pointing out that these two spectacularly underwhelming people started dating in high school, and rather quickly settled for each other. It's not as if either one had any better prospects. And her husband's a dullard, so he'll never challenge her dominance.
Her husband would rather take it up the ass than have to look this hideous cunt in the face.

Tags
None