Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

skrrtrtt

Noted homophobe Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
Lol, fat and angry.
lol you literally got so mad about the cops you tried to call me (another adult you have never met) "spoiled" and ranted about how antifa don't have "lasting romantic relationships" or some shit. Karl you are a fucking psycho racist creep who has no friends and is probably abusing younger family members. You live in your mom's spare room. Kvetching about family values is so fucking punk dude! You were a true rebel back in 1988 when I was pre-verbal!

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol you literally got so mad about the cops you tried to call me (another adult you have never met) "spoiled" and ranted about how antifa don't have "lasting romantic relationships" or some shit. Karl you are a fucking psycho racist creep who has no friends and is probably abusing younger family members. You live in your mom's spare room. Kvetching about family values is so fucking punk dude! You were a true rebel back in 1988 when I was pre-verbal!
Eat a salad and calm down lol

skrrtrtt

Noted homophobe Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
I mean I partied and dated older dudes to stick it to my dad when i was younger, but now we're cool because I'm an adult lmao.
Maybe if you never rebel as a teenager or young adult but still have daddy issues by however old she is it manifests itself in...this way.
Yeah thanks for admitting this btw otherwise it would be a complete mystery why you're here talking about me or siding with a smelly 4chan nerd who literally said "negroid" if you're not on a continuous hunt for bottom of the barrel losers to suck because you have a father humiliation fetish

Light at the end of the virginity tunnel, boys! You've all been waiting so long

Postal_Rat

All tunnels lead to Skavenblight
kiwifarms.net
Yeah thanks for admitting this btw otherwise it would be a complete mystery why you're here talking about me or siding with a smelly 4chan nerd who literally said "negroid" if you're not on a continuous hunt for bottom of the barrel losers to suck because you have a father humiliation fetish

Light at the end of the virginity tunnel, boys! You've all been waiting so long
I see your still mad that not even null would put on his mining helmet and explore your cavity

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Ashley Hutsell Jankowski is so proud of her malicious posts, the least we can do is make sure it's all tied to her real name so she can never disavow or deny. Not that she would, she'll never get any healthier, either mentally (she's completely nuts) or physically (fat, lazy).

Hastur

The King In Yellow
kiwifarms.net

:story:

Always nice to miss a hardcore Hutsell blimpout overnight and then be greeted with walls of rage-text the next morning

I did wonder though why Ashley Hutsell Jankowski seems to have so much internalized misogyny that she would assume another grrlposter has a 'daddy humiliation fetish' just for laughing at her tardrage meltdowns

Then I realized it's just the same seething jealousy that she felt all throughout high school, seeing slimmer and prettier girls (all of them compared to her) get attention from quality lads while she had to settle for a pathetic manchild dullard who reads comic books, digs assplay and is working a dead-end job to foot the Domino's delivery bill

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing infuriates her more than the reality that her internet enemies have objectively better lives than she's been able to live. I mean, take her ongoing insults about my mother. My mother's a wonderful woman who gave me a great childhood. As an adult, I love my mother, enjoy her company, and enjoy doing things for her. I have a great amount of respect for her and value her company. She doesn't live with me, of course, but when the time comes that she needs more help, I'm lucky enough to be financially well-off enough to provide for her, including moving her into my home if necessary. My family doesn't put people in nursing homes. And Ashley will never understand having that kind of love for another human being.

This infuriates Ashley. She has a special hatred for normal, close, loving family relationships. Ashley would never spend her money on another person, and she would never invest the time to care for someone. And as a result, no one really cares about her. Family? Hates them, won't say why. Friends? Ashley doesn't have friends. Tommy? Tommy's a nullo, a nothing, a failure in life He's a blank, just taking up space. Do you know how often Ashley mentions friends or family or her husband on reddit? Very, very rarely. She's taken to calling Tommy her 'partner' on the rare occasions she mentions him. And she only mentions him when she's bragging about the guns he recently bought. The only friend she has ever mentioned is so low-class and scummy he smokes salvia. And I'm not convinced that guy's even real.

Ashley's got no love in her life because she's such a thoroughly ugly person inside and out that she doesn't deserve any love. Even people on reddit can sense it, it's very rare that Ashley gets any responses to her posts, and usually gets fewer than ten upboats. Her posts are boring basic Karen Communism with an aggressive, nasty tone. She's too unpleasant for chapo twitter. They ignore her. No one even bothers arguing with her.

Hastur

The King In Yellow
kiwifarms.net
The worst thing about Ashley Hutsell Jankowski isn't that she's an obese sow with a body that looks like a half-melted refrigerator

It isn't that she's a barren genetic dead end (that's actually merciful) or that she's a completely useless burden on society that exists only to hoard calories and disgust others on the rare occasion when she shambles out of her hovel

It isn't even that she's so toxic, stupid and unpleasant that not even other mentally deformed left-wing redditors and chapofags want to interact with her online

It's that she's boring. Crushingly, awesomely boring. There's nothing unique or interesting about her. Just another dumb fat cunt with Daddy issues. There's hundreds of millions of you in the world, Ashley, and you're about as hard to find as dogshit in NYC.

But please, keep desperately registering new accounts to keep screaming into the void and prove me wrong!

Last edited:

listical

Noted white supremacist Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
At times like this I always wonder what exactly she expects to happen, I mean this back and forth has literally gone on for 50 pages. Shouldn't whatever she expected to happen have happened already done so.
Lol what am I supposed to feel shame about or get in trouble for again exactly you adult tattle tale? That I posted screenshots of you being racist or posted the article already read by thousands calling your forum founder a chomo? That I pissed off a forum for early web rejects ten years ago that later included itself in the alt-right movement that caused the Charlottesville tragedy and they've been camping here calling me middle schooler insults and making hilariously shitty and stupid photoshops of me for months?

You're on the same team as a disgusting loser who everyone saw use the word "negroid" and a freak who can't stop talking Norman Bates style about his mommy. I don't know or care who you are besides the fact that you're sympathetic to racists which makes you subhuman by definition. If anyone has any problem with me calling some grease stain names because he typed "negroid" at me I don't want to know them. You could not possibly make yourselves look more like shit if you were intentionally trying. Go fuck yourself.

The worst thing about Ashley Hutsell Jankowski isn't that she's an obese sow with a body that looks like a half-melted refrigerator

It isn't that she's a barren genetic dead end (that's actually merciful) or that she's a completely useless burden on society that exists only to hoard calories and disgust others on the rare occasion when she shambles out of her hovel

It isn't even that she's so toxic, stupid and unpleasant that not even other mentally deformed left-wing redditors and chapofags want to interact with her online

It's that she's boring. Crushingly, awesomely boring. There's nothing unique or interesting about her. Just another dumb fat cunt with Daddy issues. There's hundreds of millions of you in the world, Ashley, and you're about as hard to find as dogshit in NYC.

But please, keep desperately registering new accounts to keep screaming into the void and prove me wrong!
HASTURR.png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol what am I supposed to feel shame about or get in trouble for again exactly you adult tattle tale? That I posted screenshots of you being racist or posted the article already read by thousands calling your forum founder a chomo? That I pissed off a forum for early web rejects ten years ago that later included itself in the alt-right movement that caused the Charlottesville tragedy and they've been camping here calling me middle schooler insults and making hilariously shitty and stupid photoshops of me for months?

You're on the same team as a disgusting loser who everyone saw use the word "negroid" and a freak who can't stop talking Norman Bates style about his mommy. I don't know or care who you are besides the fact that you're sympathetic to racists which makes you subhuman by definition. If anyone has any problem with me calling some grease stain names because he typed "negroid" at me I don't want to know them. You could not possibly make yourselves look more like shit if you were intentionally trying. Go fuck yourself.
lol calm down fatfuck.

Reactions: Hastur

listical

Noted white supremacist Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
Nothing infuriates her more than the reality that her internet enemies have objectively better lives than she's been able to live. I mean, take her ongoing insults about my mother. My mother's a wonderful woman who gave me a great childhood. As an adult, I love my mother, enjoy her company, and enjoy doing things for her. I have a great amount of respect for her and value her company. She doesn't live with me, of course, but when the time comes that she needs more help, I'm lucky enough to be financially well-off enough to provide for her, including moving her into my home if necessary. My family doesn't put people in nursing homes. And Ashley will never understand having that kind of love for another human being.

This infuriates Ashley. She has a special hatred for normal, close, loving family relationships. Ashley would never spend her money on another person, and she would never invest the time to care for someone. And as a result, no one really cares about her. Family? Hates them, won't say why. Friends? Ashley doesn't have friends. Tommy? Tommy's a nullo, a nothing, a failure in life He's a blank, just taking up space. Do you know how often Ashley mentions friends or family or her husband on reddit? Very, very rarely. She's taken to calling Tommy her 'partner' on the rare occasions she mentions him. And she only mentions him when she's bragging about the guns he recently bought. The only friend she has ever mentioned is so low-class and scummy he smokes salvia. And I'm not convinced that guy's even real.

Ashley's got no love in her life because she's such a thoroughly ugly person inside and out that she doesn't deserve any love. Even people on reddit can sense it, it's very rare that Ashley gets any responses to her posts, and usually gets fewer than ten upboats. Her posts are boring basic Karen Communism with an aggressive, nasty tone. She's too unpleasant for chapo twitter. They ignore her. No one even bothers arguing with her.
This guy is one million percent fucking his elderly mother

lol calm down fatfuck.

Hey Hastur since you posted there and it's gone now was Brian Uecker proud that he spent ten years of his life trying to court things like you to be part of his "movement" while also making sure on a political level that the world he left his nieces was as desolate, inhospitable and unremittingly cruel to humans growing up female as possible? Did he consciously plan this outcome or are conservatives just naturally compelled to do the dumbest, most spiteful and destructive thing possible to everyone including their own families by the sheer unrelenting force of their intellectual inferiority and mental illness?

Tags
None