Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

listical

Noted white supremacist Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
kiwifarms.net
Lol, Krispy Kreem run out of chocolate sprinkles? :story:
Just a suggestion if I'm some kind of hideous devil woman archetype you've built up in your mind opposed to sweet gentle Madonna-like Mother then maybe you should stop writing about me or thinking about me or trying to micromanage a small virtual web forum in hilariously impotent attempts to "harm" me and go find a therapist that can guide you through your issues before you go out trying to chloroform random teens to replace your dead mom. Ironically, God Emperor did worse than nothing about covid at the start of all this so we're going to have an early 1900s Spanish flu situation very soon that will probably get her.

listical

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be stupid to sign up for a racist forum with your real name. Signing up for a racist forum with your facebook email and password, tied to your real name? That takes a special kind of stupid. :smug:

You must be pretty bored now that chapo trap house is gone from reddit. All of those posts of yours desperately trying to get the attention of other larpers, who pretty much universally ignored you, lost in the wind.

No one thinks of you as a revolutionary or a devil-woman or an intellectual, Ashley. It's completely obvious what you are: a lonely, bored, fat, mentally-ill, fat, irrational, unintelligent, fat hausfrau.

listical

kiwifarms.net
It would be stupid to sign up for a racist forum with your real name. Signing up for a racist forum with your facebook email and password, tied to your real name? That takes a special kind of stupid. :smug:

You must be pretty bored now that chapo trap house is gone from reddit. All of those posts of yours desperately trying to get the attention of other larpers, who pretty much universally ignored you, lost in the wind.

No one thinks of you as a revolutionary or a devil-woman or an intellectual, Ashley. It's completely obvious what you are: a lonely, bored, fat, mentally-ill, fat, irrational, unintelligent, fat hausfrau.
Karl have you ever been to a psychiatrist because I'm very sure you'd be diagnosed with a personality disorder. I already posted evidence you were on MPC joining the other nazi freaks in fully unironic conversation while the extent of my involvement was realizing Brian was an insane freak and trolling him. I don't know who any of this is for really. I don't respect or care about anyone here. I'm mostly baffled and disappointed by your attention.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Lol what am I supposed to feel shame about or get in trouble for again exactly you adult tattle tale? That I posted screenshots of you being racist or posted the article already read by thousands calling your forum founder a chomo? That I pissed off a forum for early web rejects ten years ago that later included itself in the alt-right movement that caused the Charlottesville tragedy and they've been camping here calling me middle schooler insults and making hilariously shitty and stupid photoshops of me for months?

You're on the same team as a disgusting loser who everyone saw use the word "negroid" and a freak who can't stop talking Norman Bates style about his mommy. I don't know or care who you are besides the fact that you're sympathetic to racists which makes you subhuman by definition. If anyone has any problem with me calling some grease stain names because he typed "negroid" at me I don't want to know them. You could not possibly make yourselves look more like shit if you were intentionally trying. Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 1431093
Wtf, I thought you hamplanets were supposed to be "jolly"? There's no calories in the bait you keep taking, ya hungry hungry hypocrite...

• Feels
Reactions: SIGSEGV

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Too much effort for a shit-tiered insult. Are we going to let her keep on making accounts for the lulz?
Why not, it's a foolproof plan:

1. Be a butthurt smoothbrain
2. Become a Kiwi to call Kiwis bad names
3. Get shit on by Kiwis for being a mouthbreathing tard
4. ?????
5. Profit Get B&, do a flounce
6. Repeat steps 1-5

Tags
None