Debate schizoposter Ashley Hutsell Jankowski on the ethics of being 40 and fat on the Internet -

qwdsadfvzxxz

kiwifarms.net
"B-but I'm owning the Nazi chuds, I'm allowed to be homophobic and fat phobic and stalk someone's extremely underage nieces and call in false CPS complaints and google-bomb the businesses of anyone even vaguely related to them."
Karl post a single good memory you and your wife shared. I'll start, me and Tom went to the Che monument in Havana and took pics you'll never see because I don't want some crack brained racist loser like you doing sexual analysis of me when I know you haven't had sex and you're 50 years old. You repulse me, you're old bald and you stink. If I ever find out your identity you're getting in trouble. Your favorite movie is Cannibal Holocaust because you jack off to animal cruelty. Nobody has ever liked you. Go away.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Karl post a single good memory you and your wife shared. I'll start, me and Tom went to the Che monument in Havana and took pics you'll never see because I don't want some crack brained racist loser like you doing sexual analysis of me when I know you haven't had sex and you're 50 years old. You repulse me, you're old bald and you stink. If I ever find out your identity you're getting in trouble. Your favorite movie is Cannibal Holocaust because you jack off to animal cruelty. Nobody has ever liked you. Go away.
If he was into animal cruelty, this thread would be all the spank material he needed; a fat whale's been getting her shit pushed in for 60+ pages.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, I'll never see photos of a barely-mobile Karen and her extremely intelligent Marxist husband visiting a commie memorial, like every other basic Karen communist that visits Cuba!

Let's just put this on the list next to "Mardi Gras in New Orleans" of vacation activities that boring white hick cat owners think make them extremely interesting and cultured.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Unlike literally everyone here you have a literal registered sex offender in your immediate family. You have no room whatsoever to talk about this shit.

Karl der Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The MPC thread was locked and closed down. No one was talking about her. I'd bet no one was even thinking about her. So she charged back in a month later to reopen her long-dead thread to toss more flabby insults at me. Hell, she followed me to a bunch of threads and tried to make them all about her and her hate-on for me. Deep psychological problems.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
The MPC thread was locked and closed down. No one was talking about her. I'd bet no one was even thinking about her. So she charged back in a month later to reopen her long-dead thread to toss more flabby insults at me. Hell, she followed me to a bunch of threads and tried to make them all about her and her hate-on for me. Deep psychological problems.
Honestly from what I've seen of her,everything she thinks is a lie is probably true.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Well I would if NPD sufferers like Karl would stop posting incorrect information about me because holy shit you're the worst people on the internet and nobody's interested in hanging around you so you remedy this by......get this the entire purpose of this forum because you are lonely awful rejects....STALKING THEM
Is someone posting incorrect info about you here keeping you from a job or some goal you’re trying to accomplish?

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net

Dude Che himself was racist and hated blacks. He knew you couldnt build a Communist utopia with stupid black people XD. Also, fat people would be leeches on the state so Ernesto "El Che" Guevara would have asked you to stop eating so much, or just killed you and distributed your fat as lamp burning oil to each according to his need.

My Aunt met Che at a party while he was doing a tour through Guatemala in the 1950's and said he was handsome btw.

You're just a stupid fat American LARPer who wants to LARP as a Marxist. Its cringe.

Tags
None