Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

tuscangarder

Tit
kiwifarms.net
So you want to defile what you want to eat before you defile it even further.

In all seriousness, I sincerely pray your depraved fantasies never come to fruition.
This dude is 100% fantasy. If he was really about that life he'd make an attempt to understand human anatomy.

Reactions: Shady_22

Autisimodo

Finland's most pro-gay Laundry Detergent
kiwifarms.net
They could not know when I am meeting with a girl . And when I am going to offer a girl my fantasy offer. And even if this will not happen until I travel to USA , u need to tell me there is a guy sitting to record this post so when I enter USA land they have something one me to reject me . Wow ...it is advanced in every thing as they say .
And what makes you say that? Your own Government monitors your internet and as your IP is public, they could easily get your full name and address from that. What makes you think they won't pass this info (including your posts, as your IP is logged on this site) onto any foreign government or embassy whose nation you're trying to legally (which requires a Passport) enter.

n33gr

Filthy Afromermaid
kiwifarms.net
So consuming a women kidney after cooking even a small part will bring this prion disease? I like the idea of having sex with the women and slaughtering and butchering her to 2 peace like armin miewes did to his lover.,

I think I am just a sadist with curiosity of expressing my feelings through sexual canabalism. And consuming my sex slave flesh.
Nigga, you know you're still gonna be arrested for murder, just as stated in the video, right? I'm pretty sure the justice system doesn't care about what autistic "but muh human sexuality" justification they'll be given, or at least they shouldn't (If they do do that in Egypt, and let the murderer go for MUH SEXUAL LIBERATION, well, that's only giving people good arguments as to why the middle east is a shithole). And if you're just cutting a kidney out to fap to it, then good luck getting the money to pay a deep web lookin ass surgeon to do it, serious doctors won't do that bullshit for you. No way you can do that in your own house, you're not a doctor (and no, watching youtube videos won't magically grant you that knowledge, tf), following suit you'll be arrested for murder, and we'll be back to square 1.

You're not only directly admitting you're mentally ill, but you're arguing and appealing with emotions and with your lowest instincts, and neither can be used for an actual debate, hedonist.

• Feels
Reactions: Autisimodo

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
And what makes you say that? Your own Government monitors your internet and as your IP is public, they could easily get your full name and address from that. What makes you think they won't pass this info (including your posts, as your IP is logged on this site) onto any foreign government or embassy whose nation you're trying to legally (which requires a Passport) enter.
Well I have a feeling that I am not important so any cop can sit to investigate the issue or waste his time, as I say they only monitor people who want to cause problem like make bomb or revolution.not small stuff like some one planing on murder or what it sounds like organ trade.i am pretty sure I should only worry if I am in a first world like USA .

Autisimodo

Finland's most pro-gay Laundry Detergent
kiwifarms.net
Well I have a feeling that I am not important so any cop can sit to investigate the issue or waste his time, as I say they only monitor people who want to cause problem like make bomb or revolution.
They're still obligated to alert any foreign nation or embassy that you're a potential criminal, that includes murder and cannibalism. You're delusional if you think you can kill someone without leaving behind evidence.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
They're still obligated to alert any foreign nation or embassy that you're a potential criminal, that includes murder and cannibalism. You're delusional if you think you can kill someone without leaving behind evidence.
They consented to the act and I have a video proof .canabalism is legal in Netherlands. I did not attack or murder peaceful people siting in their home. I slaughtered a mature women who wanted to experience to be slaughtered butchered and consumed .it is a fetish thing ok . I do not consider murder a big thing it is within the process to the "fetish "experience.

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
Explain a functional country ?? Why is Egypt a shitwhole for you?
Successful countries aren't using all of their resources to police revolutionaries because they only people revolting in them are jealous commies. You admitted yourself that they're too busy trying to prevent terrorism and revolution because people hate living there, ergo a massive shithole. Sorry this concept must be foreign to a poorfag like you.

Also, I press x to doubt any actual first world country would defend murder even if you supposedly had a contract or video agreement to eat people. Why do you think that shit's hidden on the deep web?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They consented to the act and I have a video proof .canabalism is legal in Netherlands. I did not attack or murder peaceful people siting in their home. I slaughtered a mature women who wanted to experience to be slaughtered butchered and consumed .it is a fetish thing ok . I do not consider murder a big thing it is within the process to the "fetish "experience.
Wrong.

Under Article 289, the premeditated killing another person (meaning intentional, there is no provision for one private person consenting to be killed by another under Dutch law) means at minimum, you'd be sent to prison for fifteen years to thirty or even for life, and if they find you crazy, that sentence could include spending the rest of your years in a psychiatric facility.

While their laws are certainly permissive in many cases, I looked them up, they have no provision for legal murder, either by private citizens or by the state itself since 1870.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
I want a woman on my plate right now right now right now right now
don't care if she's punk rock or hoodrat
I have given a lot away to the community as an Egyptian and a cannibal
I think I'm entitled to it
I want a hottie in my fridge right now right now right now
Actually your words describe me as a uncontrollable serial killer, or a psychopath, I choose my partners whisly, and have a chat with them to see why they want to do it, maybe they have problems that can be solved and let them go.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Wrong.

Under Article 289, the premeditated killing another person (meaning intentional, there is no provision for one private person consenting to be killed by another under Dutch law) means at minimum, you'd be sent to prison for fifteen years to thirty or even for life, and if they find you crazy, that sentence could include spending the rest of your years in a psychiatric facility.

While their laws are certainly permissive in many cases, I looked them up, they have no provision for legal murder, either by private citizens or by the state itself since 1870.
In USA there is a law to use assited suicide by doctors a drug called euthanasia, Ian not sure . So legal death. I think there is like law in Belgium,

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In USA there is a law to use assited suicide by doctors a drug called euthanasia, Ian not sure . So legal death. I think there is like law in Belgium,
True, euthanasia is legal, but outside of medically approved circumstances, it's murder.

Meaning it's off the table for your cannibalism fetish.

• Informative
Reactions: n33gr

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Successful countries aren't using all of their resources to police revolutionaries because they only people revolting in them are jealous commies. You admitted yourself that they're too busy trying to prevent terrorism and revolution because people hate living there, ergo a massive shithole. Sorry this concept must be foreign to a poorfag like you.

Also, I press x to doubt any actual first world country would defend murder even if you supposedly had a contract or video agreement to eat people. Why do you think that shit's hidden on the deep web?
About the authorities using a lot force to police terrorist and revolutions . We are 100 million people.60 million are under the line of poverty they are uneducated and can be fooled by the simplest trick or lie . On the other hand 40 million are from the high class and from military and police families which are upper family to . We can't afford for education or health or any essential services. People only go to make money in foreign countries and come to convert to local currency to live secured. So the rule is if you want education health services PAY FOR IT!! 60million can not pay . Other 40 million are living luxurious life bmw , marcides cars ..etc so owner enemy isreal is trying countinous to make the 60 million make revolution to force government to leave or make bomb to destroy tourism so they can literally buy Egypt and we become the whole 100,000,000 like Palestinians. Slaves with no homes . So the easy way is to monitor the poor 60 million people. Government it self waste money on useless project rather than health and education . We are not USA we are not productive.

So to be not a shithole. We must decrease population. The 60 million poor people will not understand the only thing they have as fun is sex intercourse so every 2 hours 2 million child is born on this shithole .

My only soulution to this is decreasing population by nuclear bomb demolition of poverty 60 million people whipped out. Only people who can withstand luxurious education life who should stay.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
About the authorities using a lot force to police terrorist and revolutions . We are 100 million people.60 million are under the line of poverty they are uneducated and can be fooled by the simplest trick or lie . On the other hand 40 million are from the high class and from military and police families which are upper family to . We can't afford for education or health or any essential services. People only go to make money in foreign countries and come to convert to local currency to live secured. So the rule is if you want education health services PAY FOR IT!! 60million can not pay . Other 40 million are living luxurious life bmw , marcides cars ..etc so owner enemy isreal is trying countinous to make the 60 million make revolution to force government to leave or make bomb to destroy tourism so they can literally buy Egypt and we become the whole 100,000,000 like Palestinians. Slaves with no homes . So the easy way is to monitor the poor 60 million people. Government it self waste money on useless project rather than health and education . We are not USA we are not productive.

So to be not a shithole. We must decrease population. The 60 million poor people will not understand the only thing they have as fun is sex intercourse so every 2 hours 2 million child is born on this shithole .

My only soulution to this is decreasing population by nuclear bomb demolition of poverty 60 million people whipped out. Only people who can withstand luxurious education life who should stay.
>When you're a cannibal who wants to commit a nuclear holocaust on your own country to foil a Jewish plot to create Palestine 2, Electric Boogaloo.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why not satisfy your desire for cannibalism by cutting out your own internal organs and eating them? There's no law against that, after all.

• Winner
Reactions: n33gr and Shady_22
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino