Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
See what I mean doctors just from my discussion could put me down kill me or lock me down for ever.

I told you if I didn't found a perverd women , that would be the choice just one time trial and that is it I promise.

Not necessarily. You could ampute a limb and they will be still kicking.
I don't know how a shithole like Egypt works in terms of mental healthcare, but generally anywhere it's very hard to get euthanized as a human so that's basically out of the picture. They might lock you up for a while if you're a danger to others though. You probably are.

Can you or any woman really trust your perception of consent? You said earlier you'd stoop to manipulation or hypnotism. Vulnerable women might not give honest answers either, or understand what they're agreeing to. Not everybody that threatens to kill themselves actually wants to go through with it, and it could similarly apply here. She might think it's only roleplay until you tie her up and bust out the saw. It will be incriminating and immoral no matter what "consent" you get.

I also wanted to explicitly point out that amputations even under sterile medical care are sometimes lethal. Amputations done improperly tend to be very lethal due to blood loss and infection. Chopping off a lady's leg will probably kill her, you know? Also, even if alive, she's now a cripple. Your fetish doesn't deserve disabling people for life, let alone killing.

Shady_22

Here I am in the Avatar picture
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how a shithole like Egypt works in terms of mental healthcare, but generally anywhere it's very hard to get euthanized as a human so that's basically out of the picture. They might lock you up for a while if you're a danger to others though. You probably are.

Can you or any woman really trust your perception of consent? You said earlier you'd stoop to manipulation or hypnotism. Vulnerable women might not give honest answers either, or understand what they're agreeing to. Not everybody that threatens to kill themselves actually wants to go through with it, and it could similarly apply here. She might think it's only roleplay until you tie her up and bust out the saw. It will be incriminating and immoral no matter what "consent" you get.

I also wanted to explicitly point out that amputations even under sterile medical care are sometimes lethal. Amputations done improperly tend to be very lethal due to blood loss and infection. Chopping off a lady's leg will probably kill her, you know? Also, even if alive, she's now a cripple. Your fetish doesn't deserve disabling people for life, let alone killing.
So if I amputated one of her small feet toe . It will make this seriously bacteria and cause death, just a toe really small part of the body .

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
So if I amputated one of her small feet toe . It will make this seriously bacteria and cause death, just a toe really small part of the body .
I mean, it could still likely cause infection at the site of the foot if improperly treated. Probably wouldn't have to worry about blood loss (I'm not a medical expert). But cutting off a toe is an awfully small morsel for all of this effort. I assumed you'd be thinking in limbs as well for portion size.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it could still likely cause infection at the site of the foot if improperly treated. Probably wouldn't have to worry about blood loss (I'm not a medical expert). But cutting off a toe is an awfully small morsel for all of this effort. I assumed you'd be thinking in limbs as well for portion size.
I am sadist with a hobby of collecting beautiful women toes !! And preserving them ,

• Autistic
Reactions: n33gr

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
It's posts like this that make me wonder if you are a brain damaged edgelord who could be dangerous if they weren't so cripplingly stupid and cowardly.
There are people who like to collect chicken feathers as a hobby. I am a rich sadist with collect beautiful women toes after paying them the money they want for it .

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's posts like this that make me wonder if you are a brain damaged edgelord who could be dangerous if they weren't so cripplingly stupid and cowardly.
I think its a low iq arab, who can't decide if he is an edgelord or serious. He won't convince woman to do what he wants either way. The real question for everyone is, if there was a Japanese game show offering oriental human meat as a challenge (and legally free and clear) for 1 million tax free dollars, would ya do it?

Last edited:
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
I think its a low iq arab, who is can't decide if he is an edgelord or serious. He won't convince woman to do what he wants either way. The real question for everyone is, if there was a Japanese game show offering oriental human meat as a challenge (and legally free and clear) for 1 million tax free dollars, would ya do it?
Is it cooked or raw?
I'd do it either way but way more hesitation on the raw.

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it cooked or raw?
I'd do it either way but way more hesitation on the raw.
Your choice, plus its a Japanese guy preparing it so you can be sure he knows what he's doing. Lets say its a 8oz steak, you have to eat all of it, and you can't throw up or cheat. Finish it under 2 minutes and the money is yours.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Your choice, plus its a Japanese guy preparing it so you can be sure he knows what he's doing. Lets say its a 8oz steak, you have to eat all of it, and you can't throw up or cheat. Finish it under 2 minutes and the money is yours.
The hardest part is the 2 minute thing. Depends on how tender the flesh is I guess, I've heard human is closer to pork than beef so it should be alright.
I'd probably have one bite left, fail, and get a nice dose of Jakob's disease.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The hardest part is the 2 minute thing. Depends on how tender the flesh is I guess, I've heard human is closer to pork than beef so it should be alright.
I'd probably have one bite left, fail, and get a nice dose of Jakob's disease.
Lets say its been certified grade A and there are no prions or anything else. So its just about mental willpower. I think a mil is fair, any less probably wouldn't be worth it, anymore and too many people would do it no hesitation.

Reactions: Shady_22
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Money is power . Convincing any one to do any thing .
That's really not true. You need good charisma as well, actually is more important than money. If you're a creepy millionaire retard no one is going to trust or believe you enough to actually go a long with it.

You're best option is to find a poor single mother and pay her for it. Has to be enough to look after her children when she's gone. If you're actually confidant enough you can pull this off just go do it already and quit being a pussy faggot talking edge for internet points.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is him?

https://www.interpals.net/Shady-Mohamed | http://archive.md/1khrn

I doubt it is, but there are some similarities

Comparing it to his bio
"I am shady 22 years old from Cairo , Egypt undergraduate student at AASTMT college Business major of Management Information System i am in my 2nd year"

1. The guy shares a name
  2. He's the same age
  3. Also from Cairo
  4. Has a Bachelors Degree (which I think is equivalent to undergraduate) [edit] apparently it is, check above comment for confirmation lmao
  5. Studies business
  6. Account age is same as KiwiFarms [edit] oops no it's not, but he was online the same month he made the account if that counts for anything

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
That's really not true. You need good charisma as well, actually is more important than money. If you're a creepy millionaire exceptional individual no one is going to trust or believe you enough to actually go a long with it.

You're best option is to find a poor single mother and pay her for it. Has to be enough to look after her children when she's gone. If you're actually confidant enough you can pull this off just go do it already and quit being a pussy faggot talking edge for internet points.
I really wish to go do it you have no idea!! Just waiting to be a millionaire . For now it is all plans and dreams

I wonder if this is him?

https://www.interpals.net/Shady-Mohamed | http://archive.md/1khrn

I doubt it is, but there are some similarities

Comparing it to his bio
"I am shady 22 years old from Cairo , Egypt undergraduate student at AASTMT college Business major of Management Information System i am in my 2nd year"

1. The guy shares a name
  2. He's the same age
  3. Also from Cairo
  4. Has a Bachelors Degree (which I think is equivalent to undergraduate) [edit] apparently it is, check above comment for confirmation lmao
  5. Studies business
  6. Account age is same as KiwiFarms [edit] oops no it's not, but he was online the same month he made the account if that counts for anything
Wow .... I am that important to u all are searching for me ?

First of all so you know in community like Egypt which is 60% of its people under poverty line . AASTMT college are for the rich who can afford to pay 50 thousand $ per year . This guy you got his pic seams really poor from some kind of village that work all day to get to eat only. . Maybe a tour guide. And I speak German: Ich liebie dich.

Tags
None