Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do u think I am a monster ، I just complied to the women request . It is between me and my love I am not out of control , or a mass murder.
And that's the crux of the problem.

You are apparently under the delusion a woman would willingly submit to such acts of their own free will, and have mentioned if that doesn't happen, you'd be willing to drug and hypnotize them into compliance.

Basically, you are (thankfully) too cowardly to commit a crime to eat a human being (and I pray it stays that way), and you are also too stupid to do so even if you wanted to without getting caught, and I say this because practically every single thing you mentioned wanting to do has been logically flawed and it has been explained to you in intricate detail why.

This is probably futile, but fuck it, I have to say I tried:

You are mentally ill. Eating another human being is not a sane legal, ethical, or moral act. You need to voluntarily submit yourself to a psychiatric facility for the protection of yourself and others and get some help. You have a desire that is inherently illegal, you know this, and have mentioned a willingness to risk breaking the law to fulfill it anyway.

You ever cross the line and do what you are planning, and you have damned yourself to being a social outcast and if caught, a very possible death sentence.

And presuming you believe in an afterlife, that is not going to be much of an improvement.

SO GET SOME HELP.

Last edited:

n33gr

Filthy Afromermaid
kiwifarms.net
Why do u think I am a monster ، I just complied to the women request . It is between me and my love I am not out of control , or a mass murder.
You have yet to respond to me, Mr Shady
Btw, why do you keep giving "like" ratings to replies that insult you?

My only soulution to this is decreasing population by nuclear bomb demolition of poverty 60 million people whipped out. Only people who can withstand luxurious education life who should stay.
Did you indirectly admit you want to die here? Looking at your profile as a person, it sure looks like it.

Autisimodo

Finland's most pro-gay Laundry Detergent
kiwifarms.net
They consented to the act and I have a video proof .canabalism is legal in Netherlands. I did not attack or murder peaceful people siting in their home. I slaughtered a mature women who wanted to experience to be slaughtered butchered and consumed .it is a fetish thing ok . I do not consider murder a big thing it is within the process to the "fetish "experience.
How many times must we tell you? Consent is irrelevant, Murder is illegal, Fetishes and Feelings are not excused nor protected by the Law.

You do the Crime, you do the Time.

We think you're a monster because no normal Human would indulge in Cannibalism, this is literally something practiced by depraved African Warlords and sadistic perverts, ergo the kind of people shunned from civilised society.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
How many times must we tell you? Consent is irrelevant, Murder is illegal, Fetishes and Feelings are not excused nor protected by the Law.

You do the Crime, you do the Time.

We think you're a monster because no normal Human would indulge in Cannibalism, this is literally something practiced by depraved African Warlords and sadistic perverts, ergo the kind of people shunned from civilised society.
I am a sadist I know that know . My dad want to take me to a psychiatric doctor . And I am afraid he locks me there for treatment forever. My dad tell me do not worry , I will be with you . I know I need help and I am not normal .

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
You have yet to respond to me, Mr Shady
Btw, why do you keep giving "like" ratings to replies that insult you?

I do not know I think I am weird. I just do not feel it.

Did you indirectly admit you want to die here? Looking at your profile as a person, it sure looks like it.
Ps : I am from the 40 million who live luxurious life in Egypt.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
And that's the crux of the problem.

You are apparently under the delusion a woman would willingly submit to such acts of their own free will, and have mentioned if that doesn't happen, you'd be willing to drug and hypnotize them into compliance.

Basically, you are (thankfully) too cowardly to commit a crime to eat a human being (and I pray it stays that way), and you are also too stupid to do so even if you wanted to without getting caught, and I say this because practically every single thing you mentioned wanting to do has been logically flawed and it has been explained to you in intricate detail why.

This is probably futile, but fuck it, I have to say I tried:

You are mentally ill. Eating another human being is not a sane legal, ethical, or moral act. You need to voluntarily submit yourself to a psychiatric facility for the protection of yourself and others and get some help. You have a desire that is inherently illegal, you know this, and have mentioned a willingness to risk breaking the law to fulfill it anyway.

You ever cross the line and do what you are planning, and you have damned yourself to being a social outcast and if caught, a very possible death sentence.

And presuming you believe in an afterlife, that is not going to be much of an improvement.

SO GET SOME HELP.
About the women I am pretty sure there are women that would willingly would like to try new things or to do role play and would like to go further. For me it is not like I want to do it several times ,just for one time , a women that I love to be inside me and with me all the time .
I am afraid they will put me out of my freedom or put me down death. In the psychiatric hospital if they can't treat me .

I know in all religions my fate if I done this act is hell on earth and after math. Believe me I want to be treated and live a normal life,

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Believe me I want to be treated and live a normal life,
Your posts don't sound like you want to be treated. You sound like a psychopath.

Again , women not people.
You don't see women as people or equal to you.

By using drugs you can mind control a test subject which in this case the women to obey any order given < like lie on the table total relax . you get what i mean or with out using drugs like nxivm sex cult scandal , just search for vulnerable women.
You don't want to give them a choice in this sick fantasy of yours. It's all about your satisfaction and pleasure with no consideration of their feelings. You see women as nothing more then something that you can use. That's a psychopath if I ever saw one.

No , silly I would die.
Yes, anyone would die if they got cannibalized for meat. Men, women, and you.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Your posts don't sound like you want to be treated. You sound like a psychopath.

You don't see women as people or equal to you.

You don't want to give them a choice in this sick fantasy of yours. It's all about your satisfaction and pleasure with no consideration of their feelings. You see women as nothing more then something that you can use. That's a psychopath if I ever saw one.

Yes, anyone would die if they got cannibalized for meat. Men, women, and you.
See what I mean doctors just from my discussion could put me down kill me or lock me down for ever.

I told you if I didn't found a perverd women , that would be the choice just one time trial and that is it I promise.

Not necessarily. You could ampute a limb and they will be still kicking.

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
See what I mean doctors just from my discussion could put me down kill me or lock me down for ever.

I told you if I didn't found a perverd women , that would be the choice just one time trial and that is it I promise.

Not necessarily. You could ampute a limb and they will be still kicking.
I don't know how a shithole like Egypt works in terms of mental healthcare, but generally anywhere it's very hard to get euthanized as a human so that's basically out of the picture. They might lock you up for a while if you're a danger to others though. You probably are.

Can you or any woman really trust your perception of consent? You said earlier you'd stoop to manipulation or hypnotism. Vulnerable women might not give honest answers either, or understand what they're agreeing to. Not everybody that threatens to kill themselves actually wants to go through with it, and it could similarly apply here. She might think it's only roleplay until you tie her up and bust out the saw. It will be incriminating and immoral no matter what "consent" you get.

I also wanted to explicitly point out that amputations even under sterile medical care are sometimes lethal. Amputations done improperly tend to be very lethal due to blood loss and infection. Chopping off a lady's leg will probably kill her, you know? Also, even if alive, she's now a cripple. Your fetish doesn't deserve disabling people for life, let alone killing.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how a shithole like Egypt works in terms of mental healthcare, but generally anywhere it's very hard to get euthanized as a human so that's basically out of the picture. They might lock you up for a while if you're a danger to others though. You probably are.

Can you or any woman really trust your perception of consent? You said earlier you'd stoop to manipulation or hypnotism. Vulnerable women might not give honest answers either, or understand what they're agreeing to. Not everybody that threatens to kill themselves actually wants to go through with it, and it could similarly apply here. She might think it's only roleplay until you tie her up and bust out the saw. It will be incriminating and immoral no matter what "consent" you get.

I also wanted to explicitly point out that amputations even under sterile medical care are sometimes lethal. Amputations done improperly tend to be very lethal due to blood loss and infection. Chopping off a lady's leg will probably kill her, you know? Also, even if alive, she's now a cripple. Your fetish doesn't deserve disabling people for life, let alone killing.
So if I amputated one of her small feet toe . It will make this seriously bacteria and cause death, just a toe really small part of the body .

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
So if I amputated one of her small feet toe . It will make this seriously bacteria and cause death, just a toe really small part of the body .
I mean, it could still likely cause infection at the site of the foot if improperly treated. Probably wouldn't have to worry about blood loss (I'm not a medical expert). But cutting off a toe is an awfully small morsel for all of this effort. I assumed you'd be thinking in limbs as well for portion size.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it could still likely cause infection at the site of the foot if improperly treated. Probably wouldn't have to worry about blood loss (I'm not a medical expert). But cutting off a toe is an awfully small morsel for all of this effort. I assumed you'd be thinking in limbs as well for portion size.
I am sadist with a hobby of collecting beautiful women toes !! And preserving them ,

• Autistic
Reactions: n33gr

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
It's posts like this that make me wonder if you are a brain damaged edgelord who could be dangerous if they weren't so cripplingly stupid and cowardly.
There are people who like to collect chicken feathers as a hobby. I am a rich sadist with collect beautiful women toes after paying them the money they want for it .

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's posts like this that make me wonder if you are a brain damaged edgelord who could be dangerous if they weren't so cripplingly stupid and cowardly.
I think its a low iq arab, who can't decide if he is an edgelord or serious. He won't convince woman to do what he wants either way. The real question for everyone is, if there was a Japanese game show offering oriental human meat as a challenge (and legally free and clear) for 1 million tax free dollars, would ya do it?

Last edited:

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think its a low iq arab, who is can't decide if he is an edgelord or serious. He won't convince woman to do what he wants either way. The real question for everyone is, if there was a Japanese game show offering oriental human meat as a challenge (and legally free and clear) for 1 million tax free dollars, would ya do it?
Is it cooked or raw?
I'd do it either way but way more hesitation on the raw.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino