Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it cooked or raw?
I'd do it either way but way more hesitation on the raw.
Your choice, plus its a Japanese guy preparing it so you can be sure he knows what he's doing. Lets say its a 8oz steak, you have to eat all of it, and you can't throw up or cheat. Finish it under 2 minutes and the money is yours.

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your choice, plus its a Japanese guy preparing it so you can be sure he knows what he's doing. Lets say its a 8oz steak, you have to eat all of it, and you can't throw up or cheat. Finish it under 2 minutes and the money is yours.
The hardest part is the 2 minute thing. Depends on how tender the flesh is I guess, I've heard human is closer to pork than beef so it should be alright.
I'd probably have one bite left, fail, and get a nice dose of Jakob's disease.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The hardest part is the 2 minute thing. Depends on how tender the flesh is I guess, I've heard human is closer to pork than beef so it should be alright.
I'd probably have one bite left, fail, and get a nice dose of Jakob's disease.
Lets say its been certified grade A and there are no prions or anything else. So its just about mental willpower. I think a mil is fair, any less probably wouldn't be worth it, anymore and too many people would do it no hesitation.

Reactions: Shady_22

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Money is power . Convincing any one to do any thing .
That's really not true. You need good charisma as well, actually is more important than money. If you're a creepy millionaire exceptional individual no one is going to trust or believe you enough to actually go a long with it.

You're best option is to find a poor single mother and pay her for it. Has to be enough to look after her children when she's gone. If you're actually confidant enough you can pull this off just go do it already and quit being a pussy faggot talking edge for internet points.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is him?

https://www.interpals.net/Shady-Mohamed | http://archive.li/1khrn

I doubt it is, but there are some similarities

Comparing it to his bio
"I am shady 22 years old from Cairo , Egypt undergraduate student at AASTMT college Business major of Management Information System i am in my 2nd year"

1. The guy shares a name
  2. He's the same age
  3. Also from Cairo
  4. Has a Bachelors Degree (which I think is equivalent to undergraduate) [edit] apparently it is, check above comment for confirmation lmao
  5. Studies business
  6. Account age is same as KiwiFarms [edit] oops no it's not, but he was online the same month he made the account if that counts for anything

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
That's really not true. You need good charisma as well, actually is more important than money. If you're a creepy millionaire exceptional individual no one is going to trust or believe you enough to actually go a long with it.

You're best option is to find a poor single mother and pay her for it. Has to be enough to look after her children when she's gone. If you're actually confidant enough you can pull this off just go do it already and quit being a pussy faggot talking edge for internet points.
I really wish to go do it you have no idea!! Just waiting to be a millionaire . For now it is all plans and dreams

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this is him?

https://www.interpals.net/Shady-Mohamed | http://archive.li/1khrn

I doubt it is, but there are some similarities

Comparing it to his bio
"I am shady 22 years old from Cairo , Egypt undergraduate student at AASTMT college Business major of Management Information System i am in my 2nd year"

1. The guy shares a name
  2. He's the same age
  3. Also from Cairo
  4. Has a Bachelors Degree (which I think is equivalent to undergraduate) [edit] apparently it is, check above comment for confirmation lmao
  5. Studies business
  6. Account age is same as KiwiFarms [edit] oops no it's not, but he was online the same month he made the account if that counts for anything
Wow .... I am that important to u all are searching for me ?

First of all so you know in community like Egypt which is 60% of its people under poverty line . AASTMT college are for the rich who can afford to pay 50 thousand $ per year . This guy you got his pic seams really poor from some kind of village that work all day to get to eat only. . Maybe a tour guide. And I speak German: Ich liebie dich.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
Wow .... I am that important to u all are searching for me ?

First of all so you know in community like Egypt which is 60% of its people under poverty line . AASTMT college are for the rich who can afford to pay 50 thousand $ per year . This guy you got his pic seams really poor from some kind of village that work all day to get to eat only. . Maybe a tour guide. And I speak German: Ich liebie dich.
I took 2 mins to google the name it's not exactly going out of my way. Like I said I doubt it is you, but you didn't disprove it.

Reactions: Shady_22

Autisimodo

Finland's most pro-gay Laundry Detergent
kiwifarms.net
Does not need to be a farm can be a flat in any building in urban area . Katherine knight is an example
Irrelevant, now you're just desperately coming up with a way to harm, mutilate or kill and digest Women without one of us making fun of how stupid it is.

Also, the Egyptian Pound is worthless compared to currencies in the 1st World, almost a penny to a pound, so there's no way in Hell you could afford any property in the 1st World, including Farms and especially a flat in almost any urban area.

Also lol Katherine Knight is the first woman in Australia to be sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole. At this point I think you're either a dumb as shit or some edgelord kid.

Last edited:

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Irrelevant, now you're just desperately coming up with a way to harm, mutilate or kill and digest Women without one of us making fun of how stupid it is.

Also, the Egyptian Pound is worthless compared to currencies in the 1st World, almost a penny to a pound, so there's no way in Hell you could afford any property in the 1st World, including Farms and especially a flat in almost any urban area.

Also lol Katherine Knight is the first woman in Australia to be sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole. At this point I think you're either a dumb as shit or some edgelord kid.
You can make fun as long as you want some day I will find a woman who is willing to do this just to please me for real.

About the Egyption currency who told you I will use my own currency to convert to dollar , I am doing online business on udemy so I got a US dollar currency, and believe me I can go on holiday in Milwaukee in any 1 star hotel get a hooker in 1 night do what I want and leave the next morning.

niconiconecro

the jncos stay on during sex
kiwifarms.net
You can make fun as long as you want some day I will find a woman who is willing to do this just to please me for real.

About the Egyption currency who told you I will use my own currency to convert to dollar , I am doing online business on udemy so I got a US dollar currency, and believe me I can go on holiday in Milwaukee in any 1 star hotel get a hooker in 1 night do what I want and leave the next morning.
Nobody is going to consent, dude, just download second life and find a sim where people roleplay that shit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino