Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
Wow .... I am that important to u all are searching for me ?

First of all so you know in community like Egypt which is 60% of its people under poverty line . AASTMT college are for the rich who can afford to pay 50 thousand $ per year . This guy you got his pic seams really poor from some kind of village that work all day to get to eat only. . Maybe a tour guide. And I speak German: Ich liebie dich.
I took 2 mins to google the name it's not exactly going out of my way. Like I said I doubt it is you, but you didn't disprove it.

Reactions: Shady_22

Autisimodo

Relax, take it easy
kiwifarms.net
Does not need to be a farm can be a flat in any building in urban area . Katherine knight is an example
Irrelevant, now you're just desperately coming up with a way to harm, mutilate or kill and digest Women without one of us making fun of how stupid it is.

Also, the Egyptian Pound is worthless compared to currencies in the 1st World, almost a penny to a pound, so there's no way in Hell you could afford any property in the 1st World, including Farms and especially a flat in almost any urban area.

Also lol Katherine Knight is the first woman in Australia to be sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole. At this point I think you're either a dumb as shit or some edgelord kid.

Last edited:

Shady_22

Here I am in the Avatar picture
kiwifarms.net
Irrelevant, now you're just desperately coming up with a way to harm, mutilate or kill and digest Women without one of us making fun of how stupid it is.

Also, the Egyptian Pound is worthless compared to currencies in the 1st World, almost a penny to a pound, so there's no way in Hell you could afford any property in the 1st World, including Farms and especially a flat in almost any urban area.

Also lol Katherine Knight is the first woman in Australia to be sentenced to Life in Prison without Parole. At this point I think you're either a dumb as shit or some edgelord kid.
You can make fun as long as you want some day I will find a woman who is willing to do this just to please me for real.

About the Egyption currency who told you I will use my own currency to convert to dollar , I am doing online business on udemy so I got a US dollar currency, and believe me I can go on holiday in Milwaukee in any 1 star hotel get a hooker in 1 night do what I want and leave the next morning.

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
You can make fun as long as you want some day I will find a woman who is willing to do this just to please me for real.

About the Egyption currency who told you I will use my own currency to convert to dollar , I am doing online business on udemy so I got a US dollar currency, and believe me I can go on holiday in Milwaukee in any 1 star hotel get a hooker in 1 night do what I want and leave the next morning.
Nobody is going to consent, dude, just download second life and find a sim where people roleplay that shit.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net

You went from buying a 100k farm to getting a night in a 1 star hotel and murdering a hooker, which is it man?

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
You went from buying a 100k farm to getting a night in a 1 star hotel and murdering a hooker, which is it man?
He's been moving the bar so much that I can't tell if he's actually a cannibal or he just wants to cut some bits off of ladies. Hey Shady, stop washing out of the debate you started. Give us good reasons to kill and eat women, eh?

n33gr

kiwifarms.net
Well, Shady repeatedly ignores rational and logical arguments we gave him, does autistic mental gymnastics to dance around them if he doesn't completely evade them, fails to comprehend sources and informative videos, continues to enforce and talk his sadistic wishes in a good light, gives like ratings to kiwis that shit on him, uses manipulation tactics like "omg I don't wanna be in a mental hospital, I'm scared", still thinks he's this super amazing chad and that we're just jealous and in love with him, soooo it's evident he doesn't want to reason and just wants a circlejerk. Let's stop trying to make this a serious debate, he doesn't want one, he's here to be gross and try to flex. At least we all made our points clear. Quit feeding the animal, laugh instead.

v33z4qq2zoe11.png

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
He's been moving the bar so much that I can't tell if he's actually a cannibal or he just wants to cut some bits off of ladies. Hey Shady, stop washing out of the debate you started. Give us good reasons to kill and eat women, eh?
Idk man but all this hooker talk is making me hungry, might take a trip down to Amsterdam with the boys if you wanna come

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Yeah I don't believe any of this. :story:
Yeah this is all very annoying. It was fun when he seemed like he might actually be convinced that his purported undergraduate studies in business analysis (basically, trying to make sure that programmers are given a design that makes it as difficult as possible for them to fuck up a project) would make him rich. Now I think he's just pretending to be (more) retarded than he actually is. Very unfair.

Tags
None