Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
You can make fun as long as you want some day I will find a woman who is willing to do this just to please me for real.

About the Egyption currency who told you I will use my own currency to convert to dollar , I am doing online business on udemy so I got a US dollar currency, and believe me I can go on holiday in Milwaukee in any 1 star hotel get a hooker in 1 night do what I want and leave the next morning.
You went from buying a 100k farm to getting a night in a 1 star hotel and murdering a hooker, which is it man?

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
You went from buying a 100k farm to getting a night in a 1 star hotel and murdering a hooker, which is it man?
He's been moving the bar so much that I can't tell if he's actually a cannibal or he just wants to cut some bits off of ladies. Hey Shady, stop washing out of the debate you started. Give us good reasons to kill and eat women, eh?

n33gr

Filthy Afromermaid
kiwifarms.net
Well, Shady repeatedly ignores rational and logical arguments we gave him, does autistic mental gymnastics to dance around them if he doesn't completely evade them, fails to comprehend sources and informative videos, continues to enforce and talk his sadistic wishes in a good light, gives like ratings to kiwis that shit on him, uses manipulation tactics like "omg I don't wanna be in a mental hospital, I'm scared", still thinks he's this super amazing chad and that we're just jealous and in love with him, soooo it's evident he doesn't want to reason and just wants a circlejerk. Let's stop trying to make this a serious debate, he doesn't want one, he's here to be gross and try to flex. At least we all made our points clear. Quit feeding the animal, laugh instead.

v33z4qq2zoe11.png

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
He's been moving the bar so much that I can't tell if he's actually a cannibal or he just wants to cut some bits off of ladies. Hey Shady, stop washing out of the debate you started. Give us good reasons to kill and eat women, eh?
Idk man but all this hooker talk is making me hungry, might take a trip down to Amsterdam with the boys if you wanna come

Autisimodo

Finland's most pro-gay Laundry Detergent
kiwifarms.net
About the Egyption currency who told you I will use my own currency to convert to dollar , I am doing online business on udemy so I got a US dollar currency, and believe me I can go on holiday in Milwaukee in any 1 star hotel get a hooker in 1 night do what I want and leave the next morning.
:story: Yeah I don't believe any of this. :story:

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: Yeah I don't believe any of this. :story:
Yeah this is all very annoying. It was fun when he seemed like he might actually be convinced that his purported undergraduate studies in business analysis (basically, trying to make sure that programmers are given a design that makes it as difficult as possible for them to fuck up a project) would make him rich. Now I think he's just pretending to be (more) exceptional than he actually is. Very unfair.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
what ever i put on my hands on first , the farm i will feel at home cause i can dig 30 m down shelter no one aware of it's existence sound proof and all. But the motel it will be hard i mean any staff can use a master key to enter the room at any time . and i will be worried if any one will break in smell or be suspicious.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino