Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Shady_22, Dorkhash101@yahoo.com. Email name doesn't look to be reused, though the yahoo email address does fall in line with "living in a third-world shithole"
IP addresses were both in Egypt, one a Vodafone address and the other, perhaps, a residential address with something called TE Data.

Unlikely IMHO, Egypt is too poor to have internet police.
They're too Islamic not to, although they're probably more interested in people criticizing the government than some silly murderous cannibal.

Titty Figurine

Necrothot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tfw you want to be a cannibal but you're too much of a pussy to actually do anything so you fantasize about a woman literally offering herself to you to be eaten :story:
Beta cannibal btfo.

He was a special kind of stupid though, like normally the people who go off about that shit online are your typical tryhard mall goff satanists that decided larping as a totes real vampire guize wasn't edgy enough. Overlap with the true crime fujoshi to some degree, too. To come sperg about it here is either some particularly autistic trolling or some kind of incomprehensible fucking cry for help and for the life of me I can't tell which.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IP addresses were both in Egypt, one a Vodafone address and the other, perhaps, a residential address with something called TE Data.

They're too Islamic not to, although they're probably more interested in people criticizing the government than some silly murderous cannibal.
if he moved to the UK, he could probably run for political office on a platform of sexually abusive cannibalism as long as he pretended to troon out first. He couldn't possibly be less feminine than Liam Madrigan.

Shady_22

Here I am in the Avatar picture
kiwifarms.net
Fetlife doesn't accept dolcett or cannibalism as fetishes, I checked a while ago. What are you going to search to find like-minded people? Can you post a link to your profile?
I will search for extreme fetish like needle play, cutting, hanging also called Autoerotic asphyxiation.
My profile is: https://fetlife.com/users/10303234

Shady_22, Dorkhash101@yahoo.com. Email name doesn't look to be reused, though the yahoo email address does fall in line with "living in a third-world shithole"
It is a shithole for uneducated persons having no way or skills to earn $

Unlikely IMHO, Egypt is too poor to have internet police.
Actually it has police internet but they focus on people who want to overthrow current leaders in the government or cause another revolution.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net

TE DATA is my Internet service provider

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Tfw you want to be a cannibal but you're too much of a pussy to actually do anything so you fantasize about a woman literally offering herself to you to be eaten :story:
Actually I am waiting to have the right place and tools. And when I take her to let say from a hotel bar to my home and after a long night of chatting and having sex I did slaughter her in her sleep and start with the skinning and butchering process.

if he moved to the UK, he could probably run for political office on a platform of sexually abusive cannibalism as long as he pretended to troon out first. He couldn't possibly be less feminine than Liam Madrigan.
I did like to move to the Uk to Hertfordshire

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
If you skin her, what are you planning to do with the skin? Wear it and pretend you're a white woman instead of a third world shitskin peasant?
No, I will put it in a bucket full of water and salt in the sun for 3 days, to drive the smell out. after that, I will put it in my home as a decoration just like a carpet.

Actually I am a graduate of Business Information system, I work as a web developer, I am not a peasant at all.

I would eat someone in a survival situation definitely.
You should never eat someone's flesh without their consent. And in a survival situation, I believe you will be Far from a kitchen or oven so what you will eat it raw?

Tags
None