Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

Strayserval

In the kitchen wrist twisting like it’s stir fry!
kiwifarms.net
if i'm reading all of this correctly you want people to debate you about cannibalism, i'm honestly a bit flabbergasted you need someone to tell you that's wrong @Shady_22 do have a mental illness by chance? i'd like to have more info before talking with you

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if i'm reading all of this correctly you want people to debate you about cannibalism, i'm honestly a bit flabbergasted you need someone to tell you that's wrong @Shady_22 do have a mental illness by chance? i'd like to have more info before talking with you
There are two possibilities for this moron:

1. he is trolling by pretending to have a murder-cannibal fetish
2. he actually has a murder-cannibal fetish

both of those options indicate a mental illness. either possibility merits the guillotine

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm on the fence about this guy being a deep troll* or legit rétarded. But I don't think he's interested in debate, rather he wants people to give him advice on how to fulfill his degeneracy.
*His account info was leaked in the September 11 Fail Dox from last year.

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
So I assuming @Shady_22 is also open to being eaten? Or is this just a dumb power trip over women?

I am sadist with a hobby of collecting beautiful women toes !! And preserving them ,
As you said no one will be willing , so I look for vulnerable women people who have issues like commiting suicide . I simply tell them I will help you commit suicide but can you agree that after you die I can use your body in whatever I please.
So consuming a women kidney after cooking even a small part will bring this prion disease? I like the idea of having sex with the women and slaughtering and butchering her to 2 peace like armin miewes did to his lover.,

I think I am just a sadist with curiosity of expressing my feelings through sexual canabalism. And consuming my sex slave flesh.
Does this answer your question?

Tags
None