Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

Shady_22

Here I am in the Avatar picture
kiwifarms.net
@Shady_22

Is there a specific continent, nationality, age, race, faith or income of woman you want to eat?

Describe your perfect meal
Well, She must be classy mature between the age of 30 to 55, She must be successful, About the faith, I do not judge but I prefer Christian catholic or Jewish. I prefer white or tanned not dark.

• Informative
Reactions: AMERICA

Shady_22

Here I am in the Avatar picture
kiwifarms.net
There are two possibilities for this moron:

1. he is trolling by pretending to have a murder-cannibal fetish
2. he actually has a murder-cannibal fetish

both of those options indicate a mental illness. either possibility merits the guillotine
IS ADHD consider a Mental Illness? TRy watching, The Pet Movie 2006, You will know why I want to experiment this you will know the feeling?

Deadpool

John Doe #1, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IS ADHD consider a Mental Illness? TRy watching, The Pet Movie 2006, You will know why I want to experiment this you will know the feeling?
I've never seen it but I'm 100% positive that a children's movie wouldn't endorse cannibalism. However If you try watching Toy Story 3 you'll see why you're a faggot who should kill himself in the most painful way possible.

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
Question: When you watch a movie where the bad guy is a demon/vampire/ghoul/ogre/or just a human cannibal, do you actively root for the monster?
Like just sitting there: "Oh hell yeah eat that woman! Yo this dude is the real hero!"

Tags
None