Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Because I am an undergraduate student still living at my parents I don't have a special place like a farm to lure a girl in .and prostitution is illegal in Egypt ,cops in street will be suspicious me bringing a girl in my farm alone.

Yes , I like it no I was not disturb , though , my dadwhen I talk to him about other subjects at home, he think I am a sadist and I should seek treatment ,

You are right where i am now Egypt is a third word , we do not have Feds like you guy watching the Internet , only for the revolution and people want to change the president ., second I am searching for girls , women flesh only

Interested in canabalism , especially gynophagia

So I was trying to find a solution so I do not some how consider my self a murder, searching for suicidal girls :arrange with them that after they die I can take their body and do what ever I with .after their agreeing . I help them by giving them the peaceful way to by giving the a few joint so they do not feel the pain of the knife slit their neck.
What kind of posts have you been making on forumjar and other sites by the way? Have you gotten any responses from interested girls?

Reactions: Shady_22

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Fuck! This is the most underrated thread on the site. Here's to hoping it really takes off.
i wonder what happen if i drink my partner the girl i wish to eat blood

What kind of posts have you been making on forumjar and other sites by the way? Have you gotten any responses from interested girls?
A; like for example any girls in Amsterdam age from 18 to 24 want her nipple sliced and eaten by a cannibal , great experience , call me :biggrin:

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
I'm a cute 23 year old white girl from Amsterdam who wants all of that, can I have your phone number please?
that is cute i study Management of information system for my bachelor so i study ethical hacking so the whole give me your number to track my location or access my social media account won't work.

Are you serious about this or is it just fantasy? It's gonna take many years for you to buy a farm in Amsterdam after all.

Does the girl have to be hot or would you eat even a morbidly obese old lady?
It is just fantasy for now . because i do not have a $$ or a degree i am still undergraduate student . i think a small farm on the road like with 1 field of green land want cost much , i mean to get the permanent resident in Holland i must invest at least 1,250,000$ in agricultural project. so i thought about a farm to live and invest in at the same time.

yeah , she must be hot .

hf
g

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
It is just fantasy for now . because i do not have a $$ or a degree i am still undergraduate student . i think a small farm on the road like with 1 field of green land want cost much , i mean to get the permanent resident in Holland i must invest at least 1,250,000$ in agricultural project. so i thought about a farm to live and invest in at the same time.
lol you'll never make that much money..

that is cute i study Management of information system for my bachelor so i study ethical hacking so the whole give me your number to track my location or access my social media account won't work.
How do you expect to find a cute girl to cannibalize if you won't give them your information? By the way I can vouch for Armpit Cream, they're a blonde girl from the Netherlands.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net

A; i got my friends who graduated before me working in UAE , who made a lot of $$$ for just making information system to hotels. in a short time if you as an american visited the uae you will find them mostly uneducated enough because there Arab tradition , like girls do not go to school until her brother come with her.?‽! the are just rich because of the petroleum well , so if you went and made business there like new technology they have money but no education so you are like the man from the stars for them. so they will pay you what you wish to get the job done.

How do you expect to find a cute girl to cannibalize if you won't give them your information? By the way I can vouch for Armpit Cream, they're a blonde girl from the Netherlands.
A; mail , or email . arrange with her to wait for me at the bus stop with a secret word.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
Ok, how exactly am I suppose to contact you? Do you go to school in the Amsterdam? I go to University of Amsterdam for art.
A; mail , or email . arrange with her to wait for me at the bus stop with a secret word.
What's your email then? You wouldn't give us your address and I don't know how I can arrange that bus stop visit without figuring it out with you first in private. You can DM me on here if you don't want these silly boys involved.

I'm originally from Flanders but I live next to a polder now.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino