Debate Shady_22 about Cannibalism -

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
The danger of eating human brain is grossly exaggerated FWIW. It's not like healthy human brains are full of prions.

But then again who knows? I never would've thought aerosolized brain mist to which abattoir workers were exposed would be dangerous, either.

Shady_22

Here I am in the Avatar picture
kiwifarms.net
In that case this thread wouldn't be debating about cannibalism anymore, dummy
So consuming a women kidney after cooking even a small part will bring this prion disease? I like the idea of having sex with the women and slaughtering and butchering her to 2 peace like armin miewes did to his lover.,

I think I am just a sadist with curiosity of expressing my feelings through sexual canabalism. And consuming my sex slave flesh.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So consuming a women kidney after cooking even a small part will bring this prion disease? I like the idea of having sex with the women and slaughtering and butchering her to 2 peace like armin miewes did to his lover.,

I think I am just a sadist with curiosity of expressing my feelings through sexual canabalism. And consuming my sex slave flesh.
So you want to defile what you want to eat before you defile it even further.

In all seriousness, I sincerely pray your depraved fantasies never come to fruition.

niconiconecro

Ral Partha respecter
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if troll or just retarded.

• Feels
Reactions: JoshPlz and n33gr

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
So you want to defile what you want to eat before you defile it even further.

In all seriousness, I sincerely pray your depraved fantasies never come to fruition.
This dude is 100% fantasy. If he was really about that life he'd make an attempt to understand human anatomy.

Autisimodo

Relax, take it easy
kiwifarms.net
They could not know when I am meeting with a girl . And when I am going to offer a girl my fantasy offer. And even if this will not happen until I travel to USA , u need to tell me there is a guy sitting to record this post so when I enter USA land they have something one me to reject me . Wow ...it is advanced in every thing as they say .
And what makes you say that? Your own Government monitors your internet and as your IP is public, they could easily get your full name and address from that. What makes you think they won't pass this info (including your posts, as your IP is logged on this site) onto any foreign government or embassy whose nation you're trying to legally (which requires a Passport) enter.

n33gr

kiwifarms.net

Nigga, you know you're still gonna be arrested for murder, just as stated in the video, right? I'm pretty sure the justice system doesn't care about what autistic "but muh human sexuality" justification they'll be given, or at least they shouldn't (If they do do that in Egypt, and let the murderer go for MUH SEXUAL LIBERATION, well, that's only giving people good arguments as to why the middle east is a shithole). And if you're just cutting a kidney out to fap to it, then good luck getting the money to pay a deep web lookin ass surgeon to do it, serious doctors won't do that bullshit for you. No way you can do that in your own house, you're not a doctor (and no, watching youtube videos won't magically grant you that knowledge, tf), following suit you'll be arrested for murder, and we'll be back to square 1.

You're not only directly admitting you're mentally ill, but you're arguing and appealing with emotions and with your lowest instincts, and neither can be used for an actual debate, hedonist.

• Feels
Reactions: Autisimodo

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
And what makes you say that? Your own Government monitors your internet and as your IP is public, they could easily get your full name and address from that. What makes you think they won't pass this info (including your posts, as your IP is logged on this site) onto any foreign government or embassy whose nation you're trying to legally (which requires a Passport) enter.
Well I have a feeling that I am not important so any cop can sit to investigate the issue or waste his time, as I say they only monitor people who want to cause problem like make bomb or revolution.not small stuff like some one planing on murder or what it sounds like organ trade.i am pretty sure I should only worry if I am in a first world like USA .

Autisimodo

Relax, take it easy
kiwifarms.net
Well I have a feeling that I am not important so any cop can sit to investigate the issue or waste his time, as I say they only monitor people who want to cause problem like make bomb or revolution.
They're still obligated to alert any foreign nation or embassy that you're a potential criminal, that includes murder and cannibalism. You're delusional if you think you can kill someone without leaving behind evidence.

Shady_22

kiwifarms.net
They're still obligated to alert any foreign nation or embassy that you're a potential criminal, that includes murder and cannibalism. You're delusional if you think you can kill someone without leaving behind evidence.
They consented to the act and I have a video proof .canabalism is legal in Netherlands. I did not attack or murder peaceful people siting in their home. I slaughtered a mature women who wanted to experience to be slaughtered butchered and consumed .it is a fetish thing ok . I do not consider murder a big thing it is within the process to the "fetish "experience.

> I can get away with it because I live in a shithole instead of a functioning country

Weird flex but ok
Explain a functional country ?? Why is Egypt a shitwhole for you?

Tags
None