Debate the ethics of staff impersonation with user @MrJokerRager -

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
I only said that there was nothing wrong with wanting to create meaningful gender equality and that I was center left. And he then attacked me savagely with bulletpoints.
That's because you're unworthy of my time you fucking insane person. Read a fucking book.

That's perfectly reasonable and I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment.

@soft kitty why do you hate someone simply for their gender?
All women are subhuman scum, this is a known fact, and it has been demonstrated throughout all of human history.

Last edited by a moderator:

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
This thread went from @soft kitty pretending to be a mod (why anyone would do this is beyond me) to sperging about feminism.
Because it's fun. This is how I have fun, what about this don't you people understand? This is what this forum is about. Having fun. Now go have some fun.
Is...is @soft kitty a lolcow now? I wasn't expecting this.
No.
he's been a retard since he joined.
Fuck you. You can keep rating me 'mad at the internet' all you want, @Son of Nothing. That doesn't make it true.