Debate the Ethics of Vic Mignogna - TARD FIGHT

Mapo Tofu

Ain't no tofu like mapo tofu
kiwifarms.net
He actually does have range, though. He has a voice that he uses in public appearances with fans, which is mostly his iconic-- perhaps standard-- voice he uses for characters like Ed, but there's also his Qrow voice, his Rohan voice, and you can't forget the voice he shreds his vocal cords on everytime out of love for his craft.

And then there was the voice he was using during his deposition.
Did you seriously wrote that part implying that QROW, edward and Rohan don't sound similar?
Seriously, the worst thing is that he has shown in con appearences he has a range.
He just never uses it

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
Did you seriously wrote that part implying that QROW, edward and Rohan don't sound similar?
Seriously, the worst thing is that he has shown in con appearences he has a range.
He just never uses it
I mean, if you wanted to, you could characterize those voices as different shades of Ed.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything I've seen or heard about Michelle Specht, but most especially the garbage included in the defendant's motions, makes me think that whatever drove Vic to cheating on her and "losing" the relationship was the work of a guardian angel. Sure he cheated, but I don't think many people don't at some point. It's not a crime, it's not even adultery, and the fact that all of her friends denied her the respect to tell her about vic's behavior makes it pretty clear that realistically, no one really liked her at all.

She is irrelevant to the case and I think his treatment of her should be as well.

ClickerCar

kiwifarms.net
It's not like anyone had a bad streak before. Waking up with your ex, going to work where the current gf works. Hook up after work. Go celebrate your friends birthday at a strip club, then pick up a couple of hookers after, one of which several months later you end up dating. While still on a drug fueled drinking binge without sleep have to now go to work and pretend to the current gf, nothing crazy has been happening. As you find yourself in the bathroom sink with your dick in it, trying to clean it off. Just incase she decides to blow you for being such a good bf. Which she does, behind the building on a mutual break. Because she wants you to feel better and "wake you up'. While virtue praising to her how you didn't participate with any of the stripper activity. And how ashamed you are of your friends, deplorable actions.

Even though, your spitting straight BS.

To then avoid going to her place so you can recover, so as to instead go over to a coworker's house, who is a mutual friend. Drinking and spending the night with her.

Helped on to the fact of not yet deciding to move in together.

Then find out a year later, now ex who you cheated on, she also had been cheating, screwing the delivery guy. And honestly I couldn't be bothered to get mad about it. There is always something more to the cheating.

So even if vic did something like this, which he probably didn't or wouldn't. Does not make him to be what others have slandered him to be. And as a former mis-guided youth, I empathize.

-edit add-The above fictional story meant to be a tall tree, low hanging fruit of a story. About different relationship dynamics and mutual levels of fault in relationships and generally explainable behavior. A partnership based on monetary or sexual gratification, momentary comfort, etc... and lack of awareness or self reflection till after the fact. And that bad relationships doesn't make the person bad. Or good people don't have bad relationships. The above post failed to define those parameter's for that argument in regards to good ethics in relationships. But, being honest about it afterwards is at least a good sign of someone with a positive character. That the honesty can lead to acknowledgment and self improvement.

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that Vic is going to have some testimony and probably some hard evidence as well that will impeach the shit out of anything michelle said that remains on the record and threatens his case. I'm sure Ty has guarded against that angle and that Vic has sworn he won't use any of it unless it is absolutely necessary. Even if her feelings of being wronged are justifiable, Michelle's participation in this case is nearing lolcow worthy. I think we all know that and have not dug too deeply out of respect for Vic.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that Vic is going to have some testimony and probably some hard evidence as well that will impeach the shit out of anything michelle said that remains on the record and threatens his case. I'm sure Ty has guarded against that angle and that Vic has sworn he won't use any of it unless it is absolutely necessary. Even if her feelings of being wronged are justifiable, Michelle's participation in this case is nearing lolcow worthy. I think we all know that and have not dug too deeply out of respect for Vic.
The defense is taking advantage of Vic not wanting to really dig in and fight dirty. I have a feeling if they go at him hard enough however, he will unleash the hounds.

Then of course you're going to see the defendants cry victim about how he's attacking them and just oppressing them into silence, etc. They want to be victims so bad, they're just so disingenuous nobody beyond their kool aid krew thinks they are

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
The defense is taking advantage of Vic not wanting to really dig in and fight dirty. I have a feeling if they go at him hard enough however, he will unleash the hounds.

Then of course you're going to see the defendants cry victim about how he's attacking them and just oppressing them into silence, etc. They want to be victims so bad, they're just so disingenuous nobody beyond their kool aid krew thinks they are
I think what vic is currently doing is probably the smartest move. He is staying out of the slapfight on twitter, he is still doing the fan livestreams, he is still doing what he can to interact with them, and all that. Also he is listening to his lawyer and allowing his lawyer to do this fight. Even if he does not win the case, he will still have his fans(many old ones and some new ones).

Meanwhile funimation will have to fight the kickvic spergs that will inevitably come for them AND monica and jamie have already lost plenty of fans as we have seen.

CBBD

kiwifarms.net

Clearly the posters of these two tweets would argue with that point.

Correction: After the initial thread, no one seems to question whether or not Vic actually is a creep (at least as far as I know, I haven't done a "thorough search" of this entire subforum). It seems more people in that initial thread were willing to believe that Vic actually did commit some acts of assault or harrassment, and those people (again, as far as I know) haven't posted in this subforum.

This is more about what hasn't been captured than anything else, but what has been captured shows him being a bit too close by even kissing them on the forehead. In the deposition, he doesn't seem to grasp that a random stranger doing that to a minor might be construed as creepy.
I have posted quite a few times that he probably IS handsy. It would almost be weird if he wasn't. Hes a physically expressive person, in a physically expressive job, surrounded by chicks obsessed with him. Being handsy is not a reason to be fired, atleast not by any sane measure. And it sure as shit isn't a reason to salt the earth around someone and claim they're a rapist, pedophile, etc.

Being a creep is subjective to the person feeling "creeped out". Someone cannot possibly assume how every interaction in their life is going to play out before it plays out. If 99 people don't feel weirded out but 1 does, that doesn't mean he should be fired, it means that 1 person has a social interaction problem that they need to deal with because they're the outlier. Perhaps, maybe, they should inform him ahead of time that they're autistic and can't stand being touched so he adjusts for that.

Also a lot of these "accusations" are people changing how they felt about something a decade later. Why on earth would any sane person try to retroactively damage their psyche is beyond me. If something didn't bother you then, don't make the old incident bother you now, just change how you interact and handle things in the now.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have posted quite a few times that he probably IS handsy. It would almost be weird if he wasn't. Hes a physically expressive person, in a physically expressive job, surrounded by chicks obsessed with him. Being handsy is not a reason to be fired, atleast not by any sane measure.
I have never seen even a normie place where the first you hear your conduct is unwanted is being just instantly fired after years of doing the same thing. Invariably, a real place of employment run by professionals tells you to stop it first.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CBBD said:
Also a lot of these "accusations" are people changing how they felt about something a decade later. Why on earth would any sane person try to retroactively damage their psyche is beyond me. If something didn't bother you then, don't make the old incident bother you now, just change how you interact and handle things in the now.
The only time you should retcon your feelings is when you realize that you shouldn't have been allowing the guy who actually raped you at night to get hugs and kisses from you during the day in public. In other words when you have a long, ongoing abusive relationship with them that you should have had different reactions to at the time.

Not when you got hugged and smooched on the cheek by some celeb for a photo op who went on to do the exact same thing to the next 200 people in line behind you. That's just pure idiocy.

CBBD

kiwifarms.net
I have never seen even a normie place where the first you hear your conduct is unwanted is being just instantly fired after years of doing the same thing. Invariably, a real place of employment run by professionals tells you to stop it first.
Of course. Which they might do, if anyone actually reported on it instead of just going to some deep corner of the internet to howl at the moon about it. That photo of the chick on vics lap is a great example. If you're uncomfortable, fucking say something, move, literally anything other than stand there, take it, seemingly enjoy it, then retroactively say you were uncomfortable. How can you fix something that is seemingly never brought up as a problem?

The only time you should retcon your feelings is when you realize that you shouldn't have been allowing the guy who actually raped you at night to get hugs and kisses from you during the day in public. In other words when you have a long, ongoing abusive relationship with them that you should have had different reactions to at the time.

Not when you got hugged and smooched on the cheek by some celeb for a photo op who went on to do the exact same thing to the next 200 people in line behind you. That's just pure idiocy.
Yes sorry, I should have added the caveat of being actually molested/raped by someone, but that one is kind of obvious as it damages you regardless of your future feelings, in ways you don't even comprehend, possibly at any point in your life.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mother of God. I just realized. Russell Greer sued Ariana Grande because she didn't act like she was into him ENOUGH during their photo op. Is... Is Russell the anti #kickvic? 😳🧐

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The biggest iron

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
Mother of God. I just realized. Russell Greer sued Ariana Grande because she didn't act like she was into him ENOUGH during their photo op. Is... Is Russell the anti #kickvic? 😳🧐
Russel Greer would be kickvic because he thinks he should have all the women fawning for him and not vic

Reactions: The biggest iron

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when some of those initial posters from the first Vic thread would come back, I was hoping they'd have read through the recap thread at the very least before spouting off the same talking points from February.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
He is staying out of the slapfight on twitter-- Also he is listening to his lawyer and allowing his lawyer to do this fight.
I think this is the best thing Vic is doing atm. Not incriminating himself and leaving the fight to the trained fighters is the smartest move. I don't care how much motivation or proof or whatever motivates you to speak out but once the law steps in it's best to lock down and get that settled without stirring the pot.
It always seemed like the obvious move to me but it's just more proof to me just how stupid team MoRon and their lawyers are.

ManateeHunter

mmmm, steak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this is the best thing Vic is doing atm. Not incriminating himself and leaving the fight to the trained fighters is the smartest move. I don't care how much motivation or proof or whatever motivates you to speak out but once the law steps in it's best to lock down and get that settled without stirring the pot.
It always seemed like the obvious move to me but it's just more proof to me just how stupid team MoRon and their lawyers are.
TBF, Casey at least made a feeble attempt to stop MoRon from tweeting. Can't say the same for LemWAAAAUUGHHH and his cabal of superlolyers.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None