Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 179 51.0%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 112 31.9%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 60 17.1%

• Total voters

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've been sperging for two days now, don't forget to relax and enjoy the shit show.
I"m not here for the shitshow. I want to go IRL on a white nationalist platform. This event has forced the normies into race politics and it's accelerating the collapse of America. My goal here is to test my skill, improve my talking points, make sure I don't get cucked IRL and I can handle any situation.

isn't there a race mixing discussion thread somewhere to contain this sperging? it's only tangentially related to the riots and seems like it belongs in DT.
okay,

nippleonbonerfart

Go away from knives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To develop your talking points, you need to hack your brain. Professional athletes do this by "blood doping." All you need to you need to do is take all of your blood out and put it in a container so that mental performance enhancers can be added. This only works if you enhance the entirety of your blood at once, outside of your body.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You want to go "IRL on a white nationalist platform" what does this mean @BoxerShorts47 . You mean you want to debate actual white nationalists or you are one and you want a following? Either way sorry to disappoint but very few of us are actual white nationalists
I'm a white nationalist now. Used to be alt-light back in 2016.
I want to go public and build awareness regarding white nationalism
Did you know most people didn't believe in racism bad or civil rights in 1960s? Or Gays could get married in the 1990s? Or in institutionalized racism in the 2010s.
Entire goal of activism is make your fringe views mainstream.

You're actually asking me to change a useless Internet rating in order to answer my question that you claimed you'd answer? I guess black lives don't matter as much as Internet points to you.
I just don't like people disrespecting me. Isn't autism a disrespectful comment? I don't want to waste my time arguing people bad faith on the internet.
Also some mod made my profile pic BLM to troll me. Idk how to change it.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you know most people didn't believe in racism bad or civil rights in 1960s? Or Gays could get married in the 1990s? Or in institutionalized racism in the 2010s.
I literally couldn't give less of a shit about any arbitrary thing like what color your skin is or where you like to wiggle your dinky dick. That all being said I am going to strap in and enjoy your thread here. Please do not disappoint

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
What do you want to know?
Only if you change your response from autism to something better.
I want to be a bad ass and create a white nationalist platform 8)

Also

“Wahhhh people are calling me autistic and I can’t change my avatar wahhhhhh”

Before you try to try to change the world have you considered cleaning your room?

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally couldn't give less of a shit about any arbitrary thing like what color your skin is or where you like to wiggle your dinky dick. That all being said I am going to strap in and enjoy your thread here. Please do not disappoint
Are you the mod trolling me? Challenge accepted.

Skin color is not arbitrary.
Beyond the entire vitamin D argument, the SJWs are very clear that whites have a racial preference.
They look at data like housing, https://demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
We cannot deny that we do make decisions based on race.
I grew up with non whites and over time you find out that those friendships are the first to break.
Anyways the end result of not caring about DNA is your nation becoming dumber and lower IQ each generation until you're a 3rd world shit hole.
You cannot build a 21st century nation on 17th century ideas like equality and deny science.
This anti racism racial equality (communism) religion today is just the newest form of science denial.

FYI "I don't give a shit about color of skin" is post civil rights virtue signaling.
Most Americans would have said that race matters in the early 21st century.
They could see that Mexico was under-preforming Canada and America because of genetics.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I just don't like people disrespecting me. Isn't autism a disrespectful comment? I don't want to waste my time arguing people bad faith on the internet.
Also some mod made my profile pic BLM to troll me. Idk how to change it.
a black woman cut me off in traffic today. i am furious and starting to wake up to the racial reality of this world.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a mulatto @BoxerShorts47 (white dad, black mother) do I have a place in your ethno state?
idk, hard to say. do you have loyalty to whites?
I hate civil rights aka political correctness. I'm tired of having to censor myself on race, if I even get falsely accused of racism that's the end of my career.
In a diverse nation, race is ALWAYS a confounding variable. "Did this person treat me like shit cuz I am a different race or because they're asshole." People cannot tell. I've had these convos with Hispanics. In the long-run diversity makes everyone paranoid about mistreatment like BLM.
Look I am sick and tired of diversity.
Most whites are feeling the same way.
Look your parents made a horrible mistake by making you.
You gotta decide where you belong.
But you don't have a right to prevent whites from having a white society just because your parents wanted to race mix. That's not fair to the rest of us.

a black woman cut me off in traffic today. i am furious and starting to wake up to the racial reality of this world.
I saw a black women eat friend chicken and throw the bones out of the window on the highway. i shit you not. I was shocked, especially because she was driving ahead of me and hitting my hood with chicken bones. WTF!!!

Tags
None