Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you the mod trolling me? Challenge accepted.

This is going to go great for you my friend. I have a feeling

idk, hard to say. do you have loyalty to whites?
I hate civil rights aka political correctness. I'm tired of having to censor myself on race, if I even get falsely accused of racism that's the end of my career.
In a diverse nation, race is ALWAYS a confounding variable. "Did this person treat me like shit cuz I am a different race or because they're asshole." People cannot tell. I've had these convos with Hispanics. In the long-run diversity makes everyone paranoid about mistreatment like BLM.
Look I am sick and tired of diversity.
Most whites are feeling the same way.
Look your parents made a horrible mistake by making you.
You gotta decide where you belong.
But you don't have a right to prevent whites from having a white society just because your parents wanted to race mix. That's not fair to the rest of us.
I have loyalty to both. I have links to the black community and white community. If I decided I wanted to be apart of the ethnostate and never marry would you allow me citizenship?

Also:

If you want to be the next Richard Spencer you need to tell us who you are. Give us the face and/or dick pic of our new God

Suburban Bastard

Everyone's favorite smug bully!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyways the end result of not caring about DNA is your nation becoming dumber and lower IQ each generation until you're a 3rd world shit hole.
1591054003112.png

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol @ those low iq blacks, amirite?
issue here isn't IQ. many blacks don't care about society, "shit nigga, he ain't kin." That's the mentality. To be fair this is the same problem with whites compared to Asians. "we're all individuals, how dare you tell me what I can and cannot do"

I have loyalty to both. I have links to the black community and white community. If I decided I wanted to be apart of the ethnostate and never marry would you allow me citizenship?
Citizenship is a social construct like brand image and it's becoming meaningless. USA sells citizenship to both the highest and lowest bidders, EB-5 Chinese and Amnesty for illegals and does everything she can to marginalize citizenship, e.g. guest worker programs like H1-B.

Issue is where do you feel at home? Do you want to bleech your DNA? Black your DNA? Not have kids? You gotta choose where you feel at home. AND WHERE OTHERS FEEL YOU BELONG. This is the problem with being race mixed. Your parents did a SELFISH decision, they cared about THEIR LOVE but they didn't care about their communities. The problem is they don't have a right to destroy either black community or white community through diversity and race mixing. That's the problem.

I will say this. if you were the mod that banned me from the 2020 Riots thread, than clearly being mixed race is a problem. I would view that as your mixed race background influenced your decision to ban me. So you can see already how race matters and how now I'm paranoid that you're "racist" against me because of your background. Do you see the issue?

If you want to be the next Richard Spencer you need to tell us who you are. Give us the face and/or dick pic of our new God
I might doxx myself later.
I'm way better than Richard Spencer.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
issue here isn't IQ. many blacks don't care about society, "shit nigga, he ain't kin." That's the mentality. To be fair this is the same problem with whites compared to Asians. "we're all individuals, how dare you tell me what I can and cannot do"

Citizenship is a social construct like brand image and it's becoming meaningless. USA sells citizenship to both the highest and lowest bidders, EB-5 Chinese and Amnesty for illegals and does everything she can to marginalize citizenship, e.g. guest worker programs like H1-B.

Issue is where do you feel at home? Do you want to bleech your DNA? Black your DNA? Not have kids? You gotta choose where you feel at home. AND WHERE OTHERS FEEL YOU BELONG. This is the problem with being race mixed. Your parents did a SELFISH decision, they cared about THEIR LOVE but they didn't care about their communities. The problem is they don't have a right to destroy either black community or white community through diversity and race mixing. That's the problem.

I will say this. if you were the mod that banned me from the 2020 Riots thread, than clearly being mixed race is a problem. I would view that as your mixed race background influenced your decision to ban me. So you can see already how race matters and how now I'm paranoid that you're "racist" against me because of your background. Do you see the issue?

what goes through your mind when you see a mixed person

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that's the flynn effect from the standardization process.
I could be mistake.
the REAL iq is dropping each generation, this includes inside whites.
It's not complicated, if you have the smarter women going to college and working jobs instead of making babies, your society will get dumber over time.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net

You won’t answer my super simple question...

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could be mistake.
It's not complicated, if you have the smarter women going to college and working jobs instead of making babies, your society will get dumber over time.
Please answer my question, it's very important.

Intensening Rapeye

You have a peer group, people cheering on you and
kiwifarms.net
To develop your talking points, you need to hack your brain. Professional athletes do this by "blood doping." All you need to you need to do is take all of your blood out and put it in a container so that mental performance enhancers can be added. This only works if you enhance the entirety of your blood at once, outside of your body.

I really enjoyed this post.

Suburban Bastard

Everyone's favorite smug bully!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could be mistake.

I will say this. if you were the mod that banned me from the 2020 Riots thread, than clearly being mixed race is a problem.

Yeah, I'm gonna so listen to a lecture on IQ from a kid who can't even spell 'then'.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why not dox yourself now rather than later?
no real gain and you guys are just gonna harass me. right?

why don't you move to estonia then? they're like 95% white
1. Because the west is forcing diversity onto every nation. Vietnamese into Poland, Africans in Ireland, Syrians in Sweden. You are going around and calling everyone "racist" for wanting a "border." So I gotta fight you here or else you'll force Estonia or Lithuanian or Poland or wherever I move to become diverse using NGOs and EU coercion. America is ground zero for anti racism. So this battle must be fought and won here. Everyone else in EU, Australia, Canada,
2. There are a lot of White Americans that unhappy with the change in this nation. 5-55. 5% of whites hold alt-right beliefs, 55% feel there is discrimination against whites. Majority of whites have no one to advocate for them. I rather flight for them than flight to another nation.
3. I FUCKING HATE WHITE LIBERALS, "Let's agree to disagree. We don't have to agree but we have to get along. Let it go. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all." These freaks have a broken moral compass and they have caused me nothing but trouble my entire life, even before I became political. I want revenge against these freaks and I want to see them cry in defeat just like when Trump defeated Hillary.