Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 108 48.0%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 81 36.0%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 36 16.0%

• Total voters

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
shows you're not a bad faith troll.
Because anyone who disagrees is obviously trolling... You literally don't understand how debate works.

Jesus fucking Christ, I swear you're Shrödinger's Moron...
Even as you make everyone on the board appear a little smarter with your idiocy, reading your content makes us feel like we're getting physically dumber by the sentence. Did you go to night school to train as a cretin or is it just wild, untrammeled talent?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop ignoring my points. You're being a coward, a cuck. Will you admit we have serious problems with diversity and the solution is not more diversity and anti-white policies?
1593359310378.png

Post your ignore list again, faggot. We need an up to date list of users that have kicked your ass.
you know the rules. faggots must upvote all my comments in this thread to get a serious response. and yes you're a faggot.
More like "only faggots upvote your posts" amirite?

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's just human nature though, I wouldn't call it a problem
okay so you support whtie nationalism them?
View attachment 1413617
Post your ignore list again, faggot. We need an up to date list of users that have kicked your ass.

More like "only faggots upvote your posts" amirite?
>kicked my ass?
no you're ignored because you blocked.
you're like the loser kids in high school, you're just annoying and a certain point the cool kids tell you to "leave."
You and the other ignored people are ignored because you say 0 substance.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>kicked my ass?
no you're ignored because you blocked.
And yet you're responding to my post anyway.
you're like the loser kids in high school, you're just annoying and a certain point the cool kids tell you to "leave."
You and the other ignored people are ignored because you say 0 substance.
I'd just like to interject for a moment. The "cool kids" in this thread are all of the posters with a username other than @BoxerShorts47. The only reason that anyone engages with you is because you are so goddamn retarded that everything you post is comedy gold, and we are laughing at your expense. Not a single person here is interested in arguing with you, they are simply handing you more rope for you to hang yourself with. You are the nerd that the cool kids keep in their group as a joke. You are a loser, and no amount of Filipino dick pics will change that.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
@BoxerShorts47, consider the following, please.

If your (ironic, considering) strawman arguments, circular rhetoricisms and dead-end binary choice options for nuanced scenarios are legitimate debating technique, then the decision by @SIGSEGV / @Drain Todger / @Karl_der_Grosse (indeed even myself, to some degree) to take turns raining thin, sour shit directly into your lungs for amusement's sake is equally valid.

You won't consider anyone else's PoV, you expect immediate capitulation as though your little factoids or bloated wiki-style screeds are so self-evidently true and honest that they brook no discussion, you think internet stickers are a form of validation for reasons I can't quite divine...
WHERE, exactly are the reasons to take you seriously and engage with you in good faith? You're touchier than a shaved monkey whenever you meet any real resistance and bring out good old B&jolnir if you perceive your (utterly unproven) integrity to have been slighted.
Please, refute what I've said here, by all means but I suspect that you're both unable and unwilling to do so.
Because you're a massive faggot, ultimately. 😘

SillySherman

Well, well, what do we have there...
kiwifarms.net
"BoxerShorts47; U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd. snailslime; Continue the above sentence within six words. KiwiMisetté ; Search for... Top categories: Almond Activators Donald Trump; Create a website or blog at WordPress.com | Post by @Basic_Gestalt_. Basic Gestalt. The Rundown Basic Gestalt Friday, June 5th, 2020. Search for... Menu. Gestalt; Archive; FREE BEER"

Found this on the description of an image of basicgestalt.com

For some reason.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1414290
Time to find out how desperate @BoxerShorts47 is for relief.
This is the Lord's work and I applaud you for doing it...:achievement:

He's not gonna do it, though... At this point, he's subconsciously (?) developed an online humiliation kink. On the bright side, his fat mom will never hear him fart again... Just a haunting owl-like hoooooot, like blowing over the top of a beer bottle.

Tags
None