Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 108 48.0%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 81 36.0%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 36 16.0%

• Total voters

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
I'll have you know that I'm white, and @BoxerShorts47 cannot get enough of my cum. The stupid faggot has me on ignore and still responds to me.
I have a feeling the poll has something to do with that. Now that you’re the clear winner, his natural instinct is to submit.

ETA: 223 votes, 223 pages. It’s like poetry.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling the poll has something to do with that. Now that you’re the clear winner, his natural instinct is to submit.

ETA: 223 votes, 223 pages. It’s like poetry.
We already know @BoxerShorts47 thinks that reaction score is important, so I guess it makes sense that he'd take the poll seriously too. Damn, it feels good to be white.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I did was ask you a simple question:

Which is more important? The Race or the Nation? Answer the question, fuckboy. : )
Race, arguably even ethnicity. Did Jared Taylor not redpill you in 2017? Your DNA creates your culture and sure you can adapt to a foreign culture but ultimately no place feels like home. Hispanics will never build a Scandinavian society. As America becomes less and less white, more and more Hispanic, it'll become more and more like a Hispanic shithole. You can see this if you go into their neighborhoods.

BoxerShorts47, do you prefer fries or apple slices in your McDonald's Happy Meal?
I only eat locally-sourced meat.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Race, arguably even ethnicity. Did Jared Taylor not redpill you in 2017? Your DNA creates your culture and sure you can adapt to a foreign culture but ultimately no place feels like home. Hispanics will never build a Scandinavian society. As America becomes less and less white, more and more Hispanic, it'll become more and more like a Hispanic shithole. You can see this if you go into their neighborhoods.
Okay, so I guess Spartans and Athenians just had completely different genetics?

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol dude. If you think we're a shithole, find a cheap flight and go to an actual shithole. Go to a favela in Brazil and live like that for a while. At 223 pages, I'm taking you 4realz. Go see the world. The lense of your pampered autistic existence might crack.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol dude. If you think we're a shithole, find a cheap flight and go to an actual shithole. Go to a favela in Brazil and live like that for a while. At 223 pages, I'm taking you 4realz. Go see the world. The lense of your pampered autistic existence might crack.
many neighborhoods in America are mexico or Africa tier and I've been saying since the beginning of this thread that we're becoming more and more like Brazil.

@BoxerShorts47 What's your favorite helicopter

Tags
None