Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 138 49.6%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 96 34.5%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 44 15.8%

• Total voters

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
@BoxerShorts47, at the risk of rainbow stickers, what can you offer to a woman? What can you provide for them?

And I mean you, not what mommy's credit card can afford. You only.
Mealtime rants about how feminists and shitlibs are stopping him getting a job, broken semen from a "two pump chump" and babies that any merciful doctor would hit with a brick, rather than show the mother what Boxy planted in her.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
Ya Thunderf00t is a real efficient debater. Line-by-line is a sign of incompetence because it misses the forest for the trees. Don't debate trees, debate forest. Always try to stay on the big picture.
I don't give a shit about Thunderf00t, I haven't recognized his existence since my teenager years and I barely remember anything about him. So throwing his name at me doesn't do much for me.

Details are important. Ideas without details are useless because they're just big "what ifs" and not actual plans. Anyone can spout an idea, but when you actually try to execute most ideas then you realize complications exist. If you can't explain the full details of what is wrong or right with an idea and how to actually execute it, then you've failed to create a plan of action. If your details are faulty, unrealistic, or just plain fucking retarded then your overall premise sucks. If you actually wrote a paper you don't just spout your premise and ignore all the details and arguments that lead to your premise. Going point by point is to argue and attempt to counter the finer details of your overall point.

Your forest is basically "society is breaking apart, we need to do something". Great fucking idea, what do we do? Your trees (as in the details to what we need to do and why) once we involve age of consent spiral down into complete idiocy and nonsense because the solution is absolutely insane. It is borderline pedophilia if we want to get really technical and basically pedophilia if we want to just cut the bullshit and get down to the point. Fucking minors is not okay, call me a feminist cuck if you want I will not budge on that based on your shitty arguments. Even if I went with "deport none whites, only have a white ethnostate, delete feminism, etc etc" and all of that the moment you bring up age of consent and all that shit is the moment I sign out on this train. This is ignoring your response to mixed race children being "meh we'll just do something with them later after we deport their non white parents into the ocean" which is also fucking crazy and tells me you haven't fully thought this through.

Stop being a simplistic brainlet and consider everything your saying instead of trying to simplify it because details are hard. Oh wait you have, you've orchestraed this entire political "movement" of yours to benefit you because your a sad lonely incel that needs to take advantage of young girls and remove as much autonomy from women as you can. You and I both know that if a woman actually has any real choice in what she can do with her life, she'll literally never pick you. What any of this shit has to do with white power is beyond me you sea monkey, you probably just fell into it when you and your incel groupies were circle jerking each other about why women won't touch your dick and if you let it go then you might need to accept that you're a pathetic incel.

Btw I don't give a shit what /r/MGTOW, /r/RedPill, /r/IncelsRiseUp, or whatever other gay shit subreddit you want to throw at me. Why? Because going there to get information to prove that women have this seemingly absolute power over a relationship that age is like going to a site called "BringDownPatriarchy.com" to try and see if women have any power in society in general. I know with pretty good accuracy what answers I'll get if I just read such a source, and it likely going to be just one sided accounts that ignore any other details of these anecdotes and can be written in such a way to plea for sympathy or pity. What makes these subreddits somehow more credible then the libtard subreddits besides that they agree with you?

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
I don't give a shit about Thunderf00t, I haven't recognized his existence since my teenager years and I barely remember anything about him. So throwing his name at me doesn't do much for me.

Details are important. Ideas without details are useless because they're just big "what ifs" and not actual plans. Anyone can spout an idea, but when you actually try to execute most ideas then you realize complications exist. If you can't explain the full details of what is wrong or right with an idea and how to actually execute it, then you've failed to create a plan of action. If your details are faulty, unrealistic, or just plain fucking retarded then your overall premise sucks. If you actually wrote a paper you don't just spout your premise and ignore all the details and arguments that lead to your premise. Going point by point is to argue and attempt to counter the finer details of your overall point.

Your forest is basically "society is breaking apart, we need to do something". Great fucking idea, what do we do? Your trees (as in the details to what we need to do and why) once we involve age of consent spiral down into complete idiocy and nonsense because the solution is absolutely insane. It is borderline pedophilia if we want to get really technical and basically pedophilia if we want to just cut the bullshit and get down to the point. Fucking minors is not okay, call me a feminist cuck if you want I will not budge on that based on your shitty arguments. Even if I went with "deport none whites, only have a white ethnostate, delete feminism, etc etc" and all of that the moment you bring up age of consent and all that shit is the moment I sign out on this train. This is ignoring your response to mixed race children being "meh we'll just do something with them later after we deport their non white parents into the ocean" which is also fucking crazy and tells me you haven't fully thought this through.

Stop being a simplistic brainlet and consider everything your saying instead of trying to simplify it because details are hard. Oh wait you have, you've orchestraed this entire political "movement" of yours to benefit you because your a sad lonely incel that needs to take advantage of young girls and remove as much autonomy from women as you can. You and I both know that if a woman actually has any real choice in what she can do with her life, she'll literally never pick you. What any of this shit has to do with white power is beyond me you sea monkey, you probably just fell into it when you and your incel groupies were circle jerking each other about why women won't touch your dick and if you let it go then you might need to accept that you're a pathetic incel.

Btw I don't give a shit what /r/MGTOW, /r/RedPill, /r/IncelsRiseUp, or whatever other gay shit subreddit you want to throw at me. Why? Because going there to get information to prove that women have this seemingly absolute power over a relationship that age is like going to a site called "BringDownPatriarchy.com" to try and see if women have any power in society in general. I know with pretty good accuracy what answers I'll get if I just read such a source, and it likely going to be just one sided accounts that ignore any other details of these anecdotes and can be written in such a way to plea for sympathy or pity. What makes these subreddits somehow more credible then the libtard subreddits besides that they agree with you?
You're using a lot of words when this retard is just gonna go "NU UH MOAT AND BAILEYS LIBTARD OWNED 2008 TALKING POINTS IN CURRENT YEAR"

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You'd have to be almost as retarded as @BoxerShorts47 to consider engaging with him like this. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
You're using a lot of words when this retard is just gonna go "NU UH MOAT AND BAILEYS LIBTARD OWNED 2008 TALKING POINTS IN CURRENT YEAR"
I'm autistic so over explaining is in my bloodline, please understand.

Also he'll probably just call me a cuck or reiterate the same talking points he has said the last 100 something pages about why jailbait is big srs issue that must be corrected.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
@BoxerShorts47 being pro immigration doesn't necessarily means ethnic cleansing. Besides, the CBP exists to enforce immigration laws (although the current situation says otherwise).
And whites are already an minority, compared to the global population.

• Informative
Reactions: Stardust

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH I don't mind it, in actuality, it's kinda funny to watch someone make a well-constructed argument for this guy to reply with:

"So you want Western civilization to be utterly destroyed by niggers then y/n?"
This is called a sign of intelligence. The midwit overcomplicates.

If you actually wrote a paper you don't just spout your premise and ignore all the details and arguments that lead to your premise. Going point by point is to argue and attempt to counter the finer details of your overall point.
Are you really this dumb? Yes in k-12 you're trained to \write 1 paragraph instead of 1 sentience. This is why people graduate 4.0 with absolutely no "public speaking skills." All the writing rules with which they train you actually make you a terrible communicator. It's why Trump was soo successful speaking at 4th grade level. The humanities (including English) destroy your mind.

Your forest is basically "society is breaking apart, we need to do something". Great fucking idea, what do we do?
The first step is to "End the War Against Racism." Stopping legal immigration, self-deporting the illegals (enable eVerify) and then start repatriating legal non-whites (including blacks). Do you think AOC will be a legit president when she wins using the non-white vote against white people? The idea that USA will survive whites becoming a minority is total lunacy. Power vacuum Iraq-style or Yugoslavia is our future, probably by the end of this decade.

Your trees (as in the details to what we need to do and why) once we involve age of consent spiral down into complete idiocy and nonsense because the solution is absolutely insane. It is borderline pedophilia if we want to get really technical and basically pedophilia if we want to just cut the bullshit and get down to the point. Fucking minors is not okay, call me a feminist cuck if you want I will not budge on that based on your shitty arguments. Even if I went with "deport none whites, only have a white ethnostate, delete feminism, etc etc" and all of that the moment you bring up age of consent and all that shit is the moment I sign out on this train. This is ignoring your response to mixed race children being "meh we'll just do something with them later after we deport their non white parents into the ocean" which is also fucking crazy and tells me you haven't fully thought this through.
1. Jailbait (ephebophilia) isn't pedophilia. Minor is a "social construct" that conflates pre-pubescent children with post-pubescent young adults (teenagers). Not the same. You could say well teenagers are inexperienced and that's 100% true but they're still adults, need to be treated like adults and make adult decisions to gain exp.

2. Mixed race is a horrible idea. go on r/Hapa, look at Mulattos like Obama, Kaepernick, Jessie Smollet or Bubba Wallace. All these mixed race kids have massive identify crisis. These people hate themselves and often lash out against white people as a result, try to exorcise the white out of them. Or they go the opposite route like Britney Venti or Nick Fuentes and try to bleach their DNA. The first step to solving the mixed-race question is to admit that mixing races is a mistake and stop creating more of these mutts.

Also I don't believe these mixed race kids have a right to destroy the white community through more diversity. No one voted on that or gave their parents to force race mixing on the entire socioty.

Emotionally upset because you're losing the debate.

Guess what retard, these are the communities that are actually doing real research because the feminists are the unis don't allow any dissenting opinions. I'll be the 1st to say that many people on those forums are "bitter and resentful" against women. But there are nuggets of truth. LAstly, the only reason these sites exist is because feminism has destroyed the gender norms. The entire manosphere is a direct result of feminism.

@BoxerShorts47 being pro immigration doesn't necessarily means ethnic cleansing. Besides, the CBP exists to enforce immigration laws (although the current situation says otherwise).
And whites are already an minority, compared to the global population.
End result of LEGAL immigration is ethnically cleansing whites from America and other white nations. Immigration at 90% white isn't the same as at 20%. Once whites become a minority, all these groups will push for more immigration of their own ethnic/racial group to gain more political power. I think you must be dumb if you can't see the writing on the wall.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
The first step is to "End the War Against Racism." Stopping legal immigration, self-deporting the illegals (enable eVerify) and then start repatriating legal non-whites (including blacks). Do you think AOC will be a legit president when she wins using the non-white vote against white people? The idea that USA will survive whites becoming a minority is total lunacy. Power vacuum Iraq-style or Yugoslavia is our future, probably by the end of this decade.
I didn't say the bit you're replying to there, retard. 145+ IQ and this nigger can't even use a forum lmao

• Feels
Reactions: Just A Butt

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Given that the only thing you've convinced us of ITT is your autism, I'm not even going to address your brainlet arguments.

However:
Are you really this dumb?
irony.dll not found

Also, because it's been a while:

you subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
This is called a sign of intelligence. The midwit overcomplicates.

Are you really this dumb? Yes in k-12 you're trained to \write 1 paragraph instead of 1 sentience. This is why people graduate 4.0 with absolutely no "public speaking skills." All the writing rules with which they train you actually make you a terrible communicator. It's why Trump was soo successful speaking at 4th grade level. The humanities (including English) destroy your mind.

1. Jailbait (ephebophilia) isn't pedophilia. Minor is a "social construct" that conflates pre-pubescent children with post-pubescent young adults (teenagers). Not the same. You could say well teenagers are inexperienced and that's 100% true but they're still adults, need to be treated like adults and make adult decisions to gain exp.

2. Mixed race is a horrible idea. go on r/Hapa, look at Mulattos like Obama, Kaepernick, Jessie Smollet or Bubba Wallace. All these mixed race kids have massive identify crisis. These people hate themselves and often lash out against white people as a result, try to exorcise the white out of them. Or they go the opposite route like Britney Venti or Nick Fuentes and try to bleach their DNA. The first step to solving the mixed-race question is to admit that mixing races is a mistake and stop creating more of these mutts.

Also I don't believe these mixed race kids have a right to destroy the white community through more diversity. No one voted on that or gave their parents to force race mixing on the entire socioty.

Emotionally upset because you're losing the debate.

Guess what retard, these are the communities that are actually doing real research because the feminists are the unis don't allow any dissenting opinions. I'll be the 1st to say that many people on those forums are "bitter and resentful" against women. But there are nuggets of truth. LAstly, the only reason these sites exist is because feminism has destroyed the gender norms. The entire manosphere is a direct result of feminism.

End result of LEGAL immigration is ethnically cleansing whites from America and other white nations. Immigration at 90% white isn't the same as at 20%. Once whites become a minority, all these groups will push for more immigration of their own ethnic/racial group to gain more political power. I think you must be dumb if you can't see the writing on the wall.
AdeptReflectingCur-size_restricted.gif

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
Alrighty @BoxerShorts47 it works like this: We have an preexisting population of whites and other races who breed at an normal rate. And while it is true that inviting more Mexicans will offset the population ratio, it'll only happen if they have an lot of kids or we let several million inside within a few months.

But according to Wikipedia, a little bit more than 70% of the country's population is white and is projected to stay that way. In comparison, Hispanics comprise of an little bit more than 18% of the population.

Tags
None