Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 145 50.0%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 100 34.5%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

Swiss46

White Trash Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
You're full of shit. You refuse to debate the issues and just want to shut me down the same way you tried to shut down the SJWs. How did that work out? Oh that's right they are stronger then they were in 2014.

I want go one step further.. I DO CARE. I want grandkids that look like me. I don't want to see the white race go extinct through race mixing into brown mutts. You might be fine with grandkids that look like this but I am not.
@BoxerShorts47 you have to have sex at least once to pass on your genetics.

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
You're full of shit. You refuse to debate the issues and just want to shut me down the same way you tried to shut down the SJWs. How did that work out? Oh that's right they are stronger then they were in 2014.
We did debate. Then in a fit of the purest irony I have ever seen, you did the exact same thing as you have done here and called me full of shit and went away. Nobody here is shutting you down. Your posting privileges remain untouched. You can babble about all your insane talking points here and we are equally free to call you the biggest retard this site has possibly known.

You know how we know you're the retard here? Here's one of the many reasons why: You're so desperate for internet points to fulfil your massive ego that you think it's a currency people pay you in :informative: marks so you can fling your shit into their mouths. But don't blame us if we spit it back at you and call you a shit-flinging retard.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1., Because you're a "racist" and you picked a women with European features and I would still prefer a pure white women.

2. You're atill shitting on every other group including mixed race Hapas by promoting this mixed race person.

We did debate. Then in a fit of the purest irony I have ever seen, you did the exact same thing as you have done here and called me full of shit and went away. Nobody here is shutting you down. Your posting privileges remain untouched. You can babble about all your insane talking points here and we are equally free to call you the biggest retard this site has possibly known.

You know how we know you're the retard here? Here's one of the many reasons why: You're so desperate for internet points to fulfil your massive ego that you think it's a currency people pay you in :informative: marks so you can fling your shit into their mouths. But don't blame us if we spit it back at you and call you a shit-flinging retard.
1. This is not true. I cannot post in many threads on this site. Specifically the Nick Fuentes thread, at least catboy has his own thread now.

2. You called the SJWs insane and they won. Everything you think is sane from race mixing to gay marriage to open borders to transgenderism was considered insane at some point in history. If anything you should have learned to not underestimate your enemies because people can be brainwashed to believe anything like gay marriage is marriage.

3. The stickies are a sign of friendship.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe you. I know 100% that your identify as a non-white in a white Nation or even a mixed race person in a white nation has bothered you.
:story: no, because im not brain dead enough to care about the colour of people's skin.

Being mixed is great, I get afro hair which doesn't get greasy after a day and I don't turn into a lobster in the sun like you pasty whities.

Maybe you're happy living a low quality of life as a standard american consoomer but most of us are and most of us want a culture that represents us. We want representation and we don't want to have society telling us that there is something wrong with us for not race mixing.
Typical american thinking everyone else is an american. Jokes on you, I live in britland. It's just as much of a shithole and im sure you could find many people who say we are infested with muslims and non whites. My 'culture' represents me in that im British. British =/= white, it means having a shit accent and shit teeth but not selling your kidneys for health care bills. Why would being British ever mean being white? We used to own half the world, you guys in america included lmao.

Real talk, no one cares. Culture is a personal thing, it means different shit to different people. Am i happy living a low quality consoomer life? Not particularly, but its nothing to do with race, its to do with the absolute state of my country where I can't even begin to dream of buying a house as a min-wage worker. The colour of my neighbour's skin doesn't even register in my brain its such a non factor.

I would like to know if you've ever taken an ancestry DNA test, to know how pure and white you are. Even the white side of my family, who have people so white they practically reflect sunlight, aren't 100% white in DNA. Apparently we got a tiny, >5% Jew in our blood. Do I care that im not exactly 50/50 black/white? No, that just makes me extra spicy :tomgirl:

There is something wrong with you for being so degeneratly against race mixing, but don't worry, i'm sure natural selection will pick you up sooner or later.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story: no, because im not brain dead enough to care about the colour of people's skin.

Being mixed is great, I get afro hair which doesn't get greasy after a day and I don't turn into a lobster in the sun like you pasty whities.

Typical american thinking everyone else is an american. Jokes on you, I live in britland. It's just as much of a shithole and im sure you could find many people who say we are infested with muslims and non whites. My 'culture' represents me in that im British. British =/= white, it means having a shit accent and shit teeth but not selling your kidneys for health care bills. Why would being British ever mean being white? We used to own half the world, you guys in america included lmao.

Real talk, no one cares. Culture is a personal thing, it means different shit to different people. Am i happy living a low quality consoomer life? Not particularly, but its nothing to do with race, its to do with the absolute state of my country where I can't even begin to dream of buying a house as a min-wage worker. The colour of my neighbour's skin doesn't even register in my brain its such a non factor.

I would like to know if you've ever taken an ancestry DNA test, to know how pure and white you are. Even the white side of my family, who have people so white they practically reflect sunlight, aren't 100% white in DNA. Apparently we got a tiny, >5% Jew in our blood. Do I care that im not exactly 50/50 black/white? No, that just makes me extra spicy :tomgirl:

There is something wrong with you for being so degeneratly against race mixing, but don't worry, i'm sure natural selection will pick you up sooner or later.
You're such full of hit.

1. I can make the same argument that being pure white is better because higher IQ or being pure black is better is better at running. You lose the specialization of each individual race.

2. The British are "white." Now maybe you're part British but you're not "British" you're "Black-British" and you know that.

3. I do have my DNA test. I have some merchant DNA from both sides of my parents. Israel is our greatest ally. It doesn't make you "spicy" it means those ancestors failed because most of their DNA got purged from the genome.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
You're such full of hit.

1. I can make the same argument that being pure white is better because higher IQ or being pure black is better is better at running. You lose the specialization of each individual race.

2. The British are "white." Now maybe you're part British but you're not "British" you're "Black-British" and you know that.

3. I do have my DNA test. I have some merchant DNA from both sides of my parents. Israel is our greatest ally. It doesn't make you "spicy" it means those ancestors failed because most of their DNA got purged from the genome.
What the fuck is merchant DNA?

Edit: Oh. I get it now.

Last edited:

Absolute Brainlet

Local demon pimp shitposting on New Zealand forum
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to respond unless you argue in good faith and that means 1) not doing line-by-line response. troll mentality, and 2) acknowledge my points when I'm correct.
You guys are clearly incompetent. You repeat garbage debate rules you learned in k-12. We've been arguing with SJWs and we know these tactics don't work.

I don't believe you. I know 100% that your identify as a non-white in a white Nation or even a mixed race person in a white nation has bothered you. "I am usually the only black person in the room." He isn't even saying that he is being mistreated, simply that being the only black person bothers him at a low psychological level. I will project because I've experienced the same feeling when I've been the only white person in an Asian or Hispanic neighborhood. Maybe you're happy living a low quality of life as a standard american consoomer but most of us are and most of us want a culture that represents us. We want representation and we don't want to have society telling us that there is something wrong with us for not race mixing. Sorry but this multiracial experiment is over. the liberals have turned their back on it because even they realize that denying different groups a home, a safe space, is immoral so they're constructing black-only or POC-only spaces. The hypocrisy is they agree that diversity (whites moving in) destroys black or Hispanic neighborhoods and they never call those groups "racist" for not wanting to live with white people.

I want go one step further.. I DO CARE. I want grandkids that look like me. I don't want to see the white race go extinct through race mixing into brown mutts. You might be fine with grandkids that look like this but I am not.
1., Because you're a "racist" and you picked a women with European features and I would still prefer a pure white women.

2. You're atill shitting on every other group including mixed race Hapas by promoting this mixed race person.

1. This is not true. I cannot post in many threads on this site. Specifically the Nick Fuentes thread, at least catboy has his own thread now.

2. You called the SJWs insane and they won. Everything you think is sane from race mixing to gay marriage to open borders to transgenderism was considered insane at some point in history. If anything you should have learned to not underestimate your enemies because people can be brainwashed to believe anything like gay marriage is marriage.

3. The stickies are a sign of friendship.
You're such full of hit.

Keep going, son, I've got plenty of time.

I'm not going to respond unless you argue in good faith and that means 1) not doing line-by-line response.
"NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST POKE HOLES IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY ARGUMENTS, YOU SHITLIB SOYBOY CUCK, YOURE SUPPOSED TO RESPOND WITH A WALL OF TEXT!!!"

troll mentality
"NOOO YOUR SUPPOSED TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, IM A LEVEL 80 GENIUS WITH 150+ IQ, MY MOMMY SAYS SO!!!"

and 2) acknowledge my points when I'm correct.
I'm afraid that one's impossible, because you are NEVER correct.

You guys are clearly incompetent. You repeat garbage debate rules you learned in k-12. We've been arguing with SJWs and we know these tactics don't work.
Enlighten me then, @BoxerShorts47. What is your master strategy? Is it saying that your opponent is arguing in "bad faith", and nothing else? Is it putting words into your opponent's mouth? Is it just waving off your opponent's arguments as "shitlib garbage"? I ask because you've been doing that this whole time, and I want to know which is your preferred strategy.

I don't believe you. I know 100% that your identify as a non-white in a white Nation or even a mixed race person in a white nation has bothered you. "I am usually the only black person in the room."
I know 100% that your identity as a BBC cumslut that LARPs as a white supremacist bothers you.

Maybe you're happy living a low quality of life as a standard american consoomer but most of us are
Way to discredit your entire movement, Boxie. Maybe learn to check your post for such horrendous grammatical errors before clicking "submit".

Excuse me? Did you and I witness the same Gamergate? Because I'm pretty sure the SJWs wanted to shut down everyone else.

But you're a brown Flip. Sounds to me like you're trying to make the white race go extinct!

You wouldn't get any woman at all, incel boy.

How?

1. This is not true. I cannot post in many threads on this site.
Good! We already got plenty of schizos shitting up the Farms, we don't need another.

The possibility that man could learn to fly was considered nonsense at some point either, but look where we are now.

Finally, something I can agree with you on: the British are indeed not white.

3. I do have my DNA test.
Post it then. Show us how white you really are-

I have some merchant DNA from both sides of my parents. Israel is our greatest ally.
Oh... oh NO....
Well, that explains everything. I think I'm about done engaging with you, since my job of finding out why you are this way is complete.

Captain Chorizo

kiwifarms.net
@BoxerShorts47 You're quite an interesting character.

You caught my attention back in early June while I was lurking in the riots thread. I was kinda fascinated because your ideas reminded me of something I haven't heard in a long time. Must have been around 2013-2014. Back then I was following a reddit sub where they talked a lot about white genocide and ethnostates. After getting banned they made up some kind of proto-alt-right website with a forum where they discussed these things almost exclusively. Forgot the name of that site, I think it had a "4" in it. Maybe someone remembers.

Anyway, the funny thing was them autistically arguing back and forth about who exactly to allow into their proposed ethnostate. Every single thread ended with bitchy infights, the JQ or one group accusing the other of being Hitlerites. That's what you will have to deal with.

So, where do you draw the line between white and non-white? Obviously it's not just about skin color but also a cultural thing, right?

Your forefathers were from Eastern Europe as you mentioned earlier ITT. Do you consider Slavic people as white? There are lots of guys in your circles who'd prefer WASPs only (plus Germans and Scandinavians for that sweet 4th Reich feeling). And there'll be lots of bitching about the JQ.

Light skinned Hispanics/Latinos/Muslims don't seem to fit in going by your remarks. Would Nick Fuentes have to leave?

How will you decide who can stay and who has to go? By using census figures? Or will there be some kind of test like DNA or

familyguy.jpg
?

Before you can deal with all the shitlibs and cuckservatives you'll have to convince your WHITE POWER guys to trust your plan and they're very picky about these things. You know you'll attract the worst kind of people with this kind of stuff, right? Or do you think releasing your manifesto will be enough to sweep everyone off their feet and make them instantly go "Ja mein Boxershorts!"?

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally, something I can agree with you on: the British are indeed not white.
no m8 he said the british are white, but me being born of mixed race parents, even tho both were born and raised in britain, means im not british because im not white :story:

I lost out on the good running genes unfortunately. But the fact you thought i was being serious with these claims speaks more for natural selection picking you up a lot sooner than I first thought.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
Just to chime in on the NAQ (Native American Question) because I think it's an important one since even not far-left people still think that America is "stolen land". The US was SETTLED, not directly colonized in that original English settlements were built in empty, unoccupied land for the purposes of permanent residency. The main theory as to why the US was so sparsely populated despite supposedly being inhabited for millennia was that the majority of the Native American population was wiped out by a plague, probably from their original contact with the Spanish, who more directly colonized via intermarriage, forced labor of the locals, and exporting most major resources back to Spain rather than having Spanish people who wanted to permanently live in the New World like the pilgrims did.

During the beginning of English settlements, skirmishes with Injuns were sort of on equal footing since the English were small in number and didn't know the land. Only when the English population grew (because they actually built permanent settlements with efficient agriculture and animal husbandry rather than using inefficient nomadic hunting/gathering) did they overpower the "natives". The "natives" also had a history of conquering each other and because of their aforementioned nomadic lifestyle, it's really hard to pinpoint where exactly each tribe's "origins" were (besides Asia before they crossed the landbridge in the Ice Age). So just because it takes 20+ times the square mileage for Injuns to maintain the same population as the English settlements using their inefficient ways doesn't mean that the land they only seasonally occupy is theirs. So, in sum, it's ridiculous to suggest that all US land belongs to Injuns because they were there "first". That's like saying everything within a 1,000 mile radius of a settlement should belong to that settlement just 'cause.

But that isn't to say that there weren't permanent Native American settlements. It seems most permanent settlements for Injuns in the US were from the tribes west of the Rockies. You have the Pueblans in the Southwest and the tribes in the Pacific Northwest that built totem poles and plank houses. So where do you plan to "repatriate" them, @BoxerShorts47 ?

I'd also like @BoxerShorts47 's opinion on what he defines as "white", where he gets this definition from, and how he enforces it. According to the US Census, the racial category of "white" encompasses all people with ethnic origins from Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Asia Minor, and Caucasia. So Brits, Poles, Bulgarians, Algerians, Egyptians, Iraqis, Iranians, Syrians, Turks, Armenians, and Georgians are all considered "white". Do you agree with that? Or is your view on whiteness based on skintone? If so, what about native white Afghanis or the naturally darker skinned Italians or, most importantly, lily-white Ashkenazi Jews I assume you aren't a fan of? If it's about "Christian heritage", a nonsense term from white nationalists, where do you draw the line? Roman Catholic? Eastern Orthodox? Protestant? If you go down the Protestant route, why that, since there no one follows Puritanism anymore, which were the first English pilgrims to the US, and most people who follow Protestantism in the US now follow sects/theologies that are newer than the US?

TL;DR: Settling on unoccupied land isn't "colonization", so Injuns don't have a right to "all of America" just because they were inefficient nomads. But at the same time, America isn't "inherently" a white country since white is an arbitrary term and most Injuns west of the Rockies had permanent settlements. So what do you do with NAs and who do you decide is white @BoxerShorts47 ?

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
kiwifarms.net
When Boxy posts or cites a link, he is right. But when we use the same source, somehow, it is wrong. That is some great K-12 debate skills there.

1. We don't. We took this land fair and square. Right of Conquest. WHITE POWER!

By your own logic, that means non-whites are "winning" the country, which embodies your Right Of Conquest theory. To put this another way, the Native Americans realized the futility of resistance, just as you should realize the futility of being able to debate beyond a 3rd Grade level - the same age you so lustfully desire.

I'm not going to respond unless you argue in good faith and that means 1) not doing line-by-line response. troll mentality, and 2) acknowledge my points when I'm correct.

You always move the goal post. If someone destroys your argument, bad faith. If someone corrects you, even if it would help your point, bad faith. What you really want is to say anything and it not only be accepted as absolute fact, but also repeated and praised. You have Big Ego, Little Dick syndrome.

1) You do this. Constantly. You have done this in your last few posts. Where is the one single wall of text to respond to everything?

2) This goes back to the first portion of this response. Your wording implies you are ALWAYS right. You can't win on this set of topics, so you cope by deluding yourself into a 'Haha, they just do not know my genius' delirium. Classic BELD syndrome.

Dead Mime

kiwifarms.net
You're such full of hit.

mutt cope.png

C O P E
O
P
E

Tags
None