Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 144 50.2%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 99 34.5%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 44 15.3%

• Total voters

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1490304
“Managing account details”

LOL what do you have left to manage? Maintaining your block list?
Well apparently Marjan Siklic AKA Holden the Incel has a new, up and coming competitor on the horizon. What ranking is he for top ten awful scores?

I know it's been a few years since the incels did their gay ass little raid but some of them still hold records for negative points.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BoxerShorts47 You're quite an interesting character.

You caught my attention back in early June while I was lurking in the riots thread. I was kinda fascinated because your ideas reminded me of something I haven't heard in a long time. Must have been around 2013-2014. Back then I was following a reddit sub where they talked a lot about white genocide and ethnostates. After getting banned they made up some kind of proto-alt-right website with a forum where they discussed these things almost exclusively. Forgot the name of that site, I think it had a "4" in it. Maybe someone remembers.

Anyway, the funny thing was them autistically arguing back and forth about who exactly to allow into their proposed ethnostate. Every single thread ended with bitchy infights, the JQ or one group accusing the other of being Hitlerites. That's what you will have to deal with.

So, where do you draw the line between white and non-white? Obviously it's not just about skin color but also a cultural thing, right?

Your forefathers were from Eastern Europe as you mentioned earlier ITT. Do you consider Slavic people as white? There are lots of guys in your circles who'd prefer WASPs only (plus Germans and Scandinavians for that sweet 4th Reich feeling). And there'll be lots of bitching about the JQ.

Slavs are white but definitely not the same as Nords or Anglos. With that said, I've NEVER heard a slavic person look at the founding fathers or look at money and say, "wow these people are soo white, I need currency that looks like me." We could purity spiral and maybe we'll do that latter but right now the core problem is by far non-white/European immigration into the west. When Boomers die, When Gen X dies and The Squad is running congress, there is no way the USA will be able to survive. We'll be plunged into a race war by ~2060 at this rate. So our number 1 goal is to stabilize the political system and that means 1) deporting the illegals and anchor babies and then repatriating legal immigrants. The former is VERY easy to do if we enact eVerify and have a cultural change where we punish employers for hiring non-whites. The first step is to admit that there will not be a mutli-racial utopia and as older whites die, this nation will continue to destabilize.

Light skinned Hispanics/Latinos/Muslims don't seem to fit in going by your remarks. Would Nick Fuentes have to leave?
I'm fine keeping ~70%+ mutts like Nick Fuentes. The important part is to prevent more mixing.

How will you decide who can stay and who has to go? By using census figures? Or will there be some kind of test like DNA or
Like I said, the number 1 problem is the illegal hispanics and anchor babies. Number 2 is legal immigrants like the Chinese and Indians.

Before you can deal with all the shitlibs and cuckservatives you'll have to convince your WHITE POWER guys to trust your plan and they're very picky about these things. You know you'll attract the worst kind of people with this kind of stuff, right? Or do you think releasing your manifesto will be enough to sweep everyone off their feet and make them instantly go "Ja mein Boxershorts!"?
Ya, I've been arguing with them on Gab. It's the midwit horseshoe theory.
Their hearts are in the right place but their rhetoric is awful and they get super toxic when it comes to naming the Jews which pushes everyone away. Even catboykami is an example of this.

People will follow me if my rhetoric can defeat the SJWs. What is a politician? What is a leader? I think the answer is a warlord, person that can offer you protecting and in this case that's protection from being called a racist or white supremacist or Nazi. If you can break these curses and give people a method to articulate their beliefs, people will follow you. This movement has many good ideas but it lacks a solid leader that can articulate the vision and defeat the SJWs & Neo-Liberals (e.g. Destiny) in a bad faith debate.

By your own logic, that means non-whites are "winning" the country, which embodies your Right Of Conquest theory. To put this another way, the Native Americans realized the futility of resistance, just as you should realize the futility of being able to debate beyond a 3rd Grade level - the same age you so lustfully desire.
Correct. If we don't take back this country we'll become the next Native Americans.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Slavs are white but definitely not the same as Nords or Anglos. With that said, I've NEVER heard a slavic person look at the founding fathers or look at money and say, "wow these people are soo white, I need currency that looks like me." We could purity spiral and maybe we'll do that latter but right now the core problem is by far non-white/European immigration into the west. When Boomers die, When Gen X dies and The Squad is running congress, there is no way the USA will be able to survive. We'll be plunged into a race war by ~2060 at this rate. So our number 1 goal is to stabilize the political system and that means 1) deporting the illegals and anchor babies and then repatriating legal immigrants. The former is VERY easy to do if we enact eVerify and have a cultural change where we punish employers for hiring non-whites. The first step is to admit that there will not be a mutli-racial utopia and as older whites die, this nation will continue to destabilize.

I'm fine keeping ~70%+ mutts like Nick Fuentes. The important part is to prevent more mixing.

Like I said, the number 1 problem is the illegal hispanics and anchor babies. Number 2 is legal immigrants like the Chinese and Indians.

Ya, I've been arguing with them on Gab. It's the midwit horseshoe theory.
Their hearts are in the right place but their rhetoric is awful and they get super toxic when it comes to naming the Jews which pushes everyone away. Even catboykami is an example of this.

People will follow me if my rhetoric can defeat the SJWs. What is a politician? What is a leader? I think the answer is a warlord, person that can offer you protecting and in this case that's protection from being called a racist or white supremacist or Nazi. If you can break these curses and give people a method to articulate their beliefs, people will follow you. This movement has many good ideas but it lacks a solid leader that can articulate the vision and defeat the SJWs & Neo-Liberals (e.g. Destiny) in a bad faith debate.

Correct. If we don't take back this country we'll become the next Native Americans.
lol, calm down

You couldn't lead shit, you retarded faggot; I reiterate, you haven't won a single person ITT over to your cause, no one is arguing for you. If you can't convince "midwit shitlibs", how the fuck will you move the really entrenched viewpoints? You won't because, as mentioned earlier in this paragraph, you couldn't lead shit, you retarded faggot.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Boxy, you do realize that if your vision comes to pass, the absolute best you could hope for, the most blindly, absurdly optimistic outcome for you in the society you propose is either second-class citizen status with severely restricted rights in terms of property ownership, voting, government representation, careers, etc., (see: Pre-modern Europe, Modern Iran) or maybe deportation to Israel?

Jews aren't considered white by the overwhelming majority of white supremacists.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know you can offer protecting, do tell me more for I am a midwit libtard. Your high IQ grammar is too much for me. Also you a warlord? Get over yourself, you're a basement dwelling virgin who whines about not being able to have sex with 14 year olds. You have delusions of grandeur, though I think most people here already knew that.

Although a real question as I've had this in the back of my mind for a little while. When you go IRL do you really think protesting for age of consent reform, to put it in more generous terms, will not be weaponized against everything else your platform stands for?

Sure we all call you a pedo and tell you to go do a flip, but you're not actually campaigning now so you have room for error until you go IRL. Do you really think those "libtards", "cuckservatives", or just anyone else who doesn't like your opinions will not weaponize your presumed lust for underage girls to destroy your movement? What is your countermeasure when that inevitably happens? Why not just save that reform for a later date and focus on the issues of race mixing, deporting niggers, white genocide, and all that other stuff?

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Boxy, you do realize that if your vision comes to pass, the absolute best you could hope for, the most blindly, absurdly optimistic outcome for you in the society you propose is either second-class citizen status with severely restricted rights in terms of property ownership, voting, government representation, careers, etc., (see: Pre-modern Europe, Modern Iran) or maybe deportation to Israel?

Jews aren't considered white by the overwhelming majority of white supremacists.
He's got it covered: he keeps dismissing anti-Jew rhetoric as "going too far" and "alienating". He's repeatedly insisted that the "non-whites" category shouldn't include Jews.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
He's got it covered: he keeps dismissing anti-Jew rhetoric as "going too far" and "alienating". He's repeatedly insisted that the "non-whites" category shouldn't include Jews.
That's nice for him, but the people he's courting strongly disagree. He just better hope they take a pre-1943 Italy view of Jews, rather than a post-1940 Germany

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
That's nice for him, but the people he's courting strongly disagree. He just better hope they take a pre-1943 Italy view of Jews, rather than a post-1940 Germany
The entire matter is somewhat academic, since this spineless sack of badger shit will never get to take his autistic racewar playbook IRL.
No one smart enough to find their own ass without the aid of a map is gonna let him be in charge of anything.

ETA:
Of course since he seems to think he can convince everyone that banging 14-year-olds is fine, he probably thinks he can convince die-hard anti-Semitic white people that actually, they're wrong, Jews are fine
Hmm, you could be right; I mean, look at the runaway success he's had with that idea, here, in one of the more degenerate spaces on the mainstream web... :p

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Boxy, just fyi, just because people want the SJWs to stop claiming racism over every imagined slight doesn’t mean they want to be allied with an actual fucking racist.

You’re doing the exact same thing SJWs do by pretending that everyone who doesn’t fall lockstep in line with them is a closet racist just waiting until it’s acceptable to break out the white hood.

Also you’re a dumb flipkike and your mother should have aborted you

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Boxy, just fyi, just because people want the SJWs to stop claiming racism over every imagined slight doesn’t mean they want to be allied with an actual fucking racist.

You’re doing the exact same thing SJWs do by pretending that everyone who doesn’t fall lockstep in line with them is a closet racist just waiting until it’s acceptable to break out the white hood.

Also you’re a dumb flipkike and your mother should have aborted you
That's his Super Smart Master Plan, though; "use the SJW's own tactics against them and everything will work out just fine".
Oven-dodging retard that he is, he doesn't get why that plan is doomed to fail.

• Agree
Reactions: Captain Chorizo
Tags
None