Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 297 56.4%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 129 24.5%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 101 19.2%

• Total voters

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no real gain and you guys are just gonna harass me. right?

1. Because the west is forcing diversity onto every nation. Vietnamese into Poland, Africans in Ireland, Syrians in Sweden. You are going around and calling everyone "racist" for wanting a "border." So I gotta fight you here or else you'll force Estonia or Lithuanian or Poland or wherever I move to become diverse using NGOs and EU coercion. America is ground zero for anti racism. So this battle must be fought and won here. Everyone else in EU, Australia, Canada,
2. There are a lot of White Americans that unhappy with the change in this nation. 5-55. 5% of whites hold alt-right beliefs, 55% feel there is discrimination against whites. Majority of whites have no one to advocate for them. I rather flight for them than flight to another nation.
3. I FUCKING HATE WHITE LIBERALS, "Let's agree to disagree. We don't have to agree but we have to get along. Let it go. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all." These freaks have a broken moral compass and they have caused me nothing but trouble my entire life, even before I became political. I want revenge against these freaks and I want to see them cry in defeat just like when Trump defeated Hillary.
can i have your instagram and twitter pls? you seem like a good person to follow.

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
issue here isn't IQ. many blacks don't care about society, "shit nigga, he ain't kin." That's the mentality. To be fair this is the same problem with whites compared to Asians. "we're all individuals, how dare you tell me what I can and cannot do"

Citizenship is a social construct like brand image and it's becoming meaningless. USA sells citizenship to both the highest and lowest bidders, EB-5 Chinese and Amnesty for illegals and does everything she can to marginalize citizenship, e.g. guest worker programs like H1-B.

Issue is where do you feel at home? Do you want to bleech your DNA? Black your DNA? Not have kids? You gotta choose where you feel at home. AND WHERE OTHERS FEEL YOU BELONG. This is the problem with being race mixed. Your parents did a SELFISH decision, they cared about THEIR LOVE but they didn't care about their communities. The problem is they don't have a right to destroy either black community or white community through diversity and race mixing. That's the problem.

I will say this. if you were the mod that banned me from the 2020 Riots thread, than clearly being mixed race is a problem. I would view that as your mixed race background influenced your decision to ban me. So you can see already how race matters and how now I'm paranoid that you're "racist" against me because of your background. Do you see the issue?

I might doxx myself later.
I'm way better than Richard Spencer.
I want to be fully white, but I don't know any white women that will date me. The only white women I know date fully black guys and it really bothers me, my friends have tried to get me to wear "better clothes" but ultimately White women don't seem to like me because I have lighter skin and dress in sports coat rather than baggy pants. If I join your state would you give me a white woman so I can whiten my blood line?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BoxerShorts47 First off, welcome to the Farms.

Second, let me drop some advice because I happen to be a nice guy: If you have a "Debate" thread, you are seriously making an ass of yourself and are edging towards the cliff of getting halaled. If you don't want a bunch of people making a punching bag of your ego, this is your warning to stop.

Second, if you get insulted here, that's the site culture. People are fucking assholes here because they can be. If getting called autistic makes you angry, that's the tip of the iceberg of the horrible shit people will say about you. Get your skin much thicker, or life is gonna suck.

Finally, even if your personal deets are boring as shit, some people will dox the fuck out of you if they can and because they can, and if you hand that over for free without being willing to accept those same people will be vicious bastards who will delight in rubbing your personal stuff in your face, then you are really gonna hate it here.

Finally, on the politisperging, calm down bro. If you become a bigger jackass than your pet peeves, you aren't any better.

Token Weeaboo

It's okay to cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
can i have your instagram and twitter pls? you seem like a good person to follow.
Pics of the bulge intensifies.

Edit: Twitter is from the nick thread;

Last edited:

Book Thief

Literature Liberator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pics of the bulge intensifies.
I was about to say, "Doesn't this guy have gay incest sex on his Twitter?" Thank you for your contribution.

Son of Odin

kiwifarms.net

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Second, let me drop some advice because I happen to be a nice guy: If you have a "Debate" thread, you are seriously making an ass of yourself and are edging towards the cliff of getting halaled. If you don't want a bunch of people making a punching bag of your ego, this is your warning to stop.

Second, if you get insulted here, that's the site culture. People are fucking assholes here because they can be. If getting called autistic makes you angry, that's the tip of the iceberg of the horrible shit people will say about you. Get your skin much thicker, or life is gonna suck.

Finally, even if your personal deets are boring as shit, some people will dox the fuck out of you if they can and because they can, and if you hand that over for free without being willing to accept those same people will be vicious bastards who will delight in rubbing your personal stuff in your face, then you are really gonna hate it here.

Finally, on the politisperging, calm down bro. If you become a bigger jackass than your pet peeves, you aren't any better.
Too late my friend. he has already flown too close to the sun, his plummet is imminent. He might as well give us all the details now because we will find them regardless if he gives them or not

@BoxerShorts47 just tell us who you are and show us your social media accounts

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
no real gain and you guys are just gonna harass me. right?

1. Because the west is forcing diversity onto every nation. Vietnamese into Poland, Africans in Ireland, Syrians in Sweden. You are going around and calling everyone "racist" for wanting a "border." So I gotta fight you here or else you'll force Estonia or Lithuanian or Poland or wherever I move to become diverse using NGOs and EU coercion. America is ground zero for anti racism. So this battle must be fought and won here. Everyone else in EU, Australia, Canada,
2. There are a lot of White Americans that unhappy with the change in this nation. 5-55. 5% of whites hold alt-right beliefs, 55% feel there is discrimination against whites. Majority of whites have no one to advocate for them. I rather flight for them than flight to another nation.
3. I FUCKING HATE WHITE LIBERALS, "Let's agree to disagree. We don't have to agree but we have to get along. Let it go. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all." These freaks have a broken moral compass and they have caused me nothing but trouble my entire life, even before I became political. I want revenge against these freaks and I want to see them cry in defeat just like when Trump defeated Hillary.
How many lottery tickets did you buy that didn't win?

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1st. I said this when i first arrived here. I'm an oldfag from 4chan 2004 era. I know my way around the internet and I have years of experience trolling but I'm over useless trolling.

I didn't make this thread. Some mod made this thread to troll me.

You guys seem to be more cucked and pussy than 4chan because your mods keep banning me from threads because they don't like what I say. So far I see myself getting censored, other people trolling me and when I defend myself, the mods accuse me of being the bad guy, derailing the thread and ban me. Just like the liberals that put the whites in jail for defending themselves against the rioters. I'm not impressed with your culture. You guys seem like you got huge egos and you think you're tough guys cuz you're on a trolling and doxxing site but ultimately you guys are useless, you aren't doing anything productive and the liberals continue to seize power. At this rate this site will be taken down by the liberals for "hate speech" once they fully control the US govt. Right? @Null

If I get doxxed that's fine. Everything I say here. I say IRL. I thought about using my real name when I created this account but there was a huge warning that said to not doxx yourself so i figured I would comply.

I'm not here to be a troll. My objective here is to gather information about the current situation, refine my talking points and defeat anyone that tries to cuck me. If you don't like that, if your target demographic is trolls & irony bros and I don't fit that profile than just ban me instead of wasting my time with this bullshit.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1st. I said this when i first arrived here. I'm an oldfag from 4chan 2004 era. I know my way around the internet and I have years of experience trolling but I'm over useless trolling.

You guys seem to be more cucked and pussy than 4chan because your mods keep banning me from threads because they don't like what I say. So far I see myself getting censored, other people trolling me and when I defend myself, the mods accuse me of being the bad guy, derailing the thread and ban me. Just like the liberals that put the whites in jail for defending themselves against the rioters. I'm not impressed with your culture. You guys seem like you got huge egos and you think you're tough guys cuz you're on a trolling and doxxing site but ultimately you guys are useless, you aren't doing anything productive and the liberals continue to seize power. At this rate this site will be taken down by the liberals for "hate speech" once they fully control the US govt. Right? @Null

If I get doxxed that's fine. Everything I say here. I say IRL. I thought about using my real name when I created this account but there was a huge warning that said to not doxx yourself so i figured I would comply.

I'm not here to be a troll. My objective here is to gather information about the current situation, refine my talking points and defeat anyone that tries to cuck me. If you don't like that, if your target demographic is trolls & irony bros and I don't fit that profile than just ban me instead of wasting my time with this bullshit.

Dude, not the enemy here. I'm actually one of the nicer people here believe it or not.

And frankly, I don't care to fight you. There are people on the internet who have shown me nothing but contempt and spite for the most petty of reasons, but I don't lose sleep over it, and my advice for you is just walk away if it's getting to you. I've done it before, my advice is you do the same.

Also, it's "doxing", not with two X's.

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

it's okay bby, just pm me your social media <3

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, not the enemy here. I'm actually one of the nicer people here believe it or not.

And frankly, I don't care to fight you. There are people on the internet who have shown me nothing but contempt and spite for the most petty of reasons, but I don't lose sleep over it, and my advice for you is just walk away if it's getting to you. I've done it before, my advice is you do the same.

Also, it's "doxing", not with two X's.
I only ignore the trolls writing bullshit. But I don't ignore legit criticism. Either you defeat me and change my mind or I run over you. I got the same temperament as Steve Jobs, for better or for worse. Most people think I'm insane but I think I'm a genius and I think the history books like agree with me.

I actually have 0 block list on social media because everyone else eventually gives up and stops arguing with me.