Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 110 48.2%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 82 36.0%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 36 15.8%

• Total voters

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only ignore the trolls writing bullshit. But I don't ignore legit criticism. Either you defeat me and change my mind or I run over you. I got the same temperament as Steve Jobs, for better or for worse. Most people think I'm insane but I think I'm a genius and I think the history books like agree with me.

I actually have 0 block list on social media because everyone else eventually gives up and stops arguing with me.
Well, little advice for you then. This forum delights in fucking with people. If you want to keep going, you are putting your head on the chopping block and yelling for the executioner to come over.

If that's what you hoping for, then don't let me stop you.

Next Door Normie

Tiny Normando
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1st. I said this when i first arrived here. I'm an oldfag from 4chan 2004 era. I know my way around the internet and I have years of experience trolling but I'm over useless trolling.

I didn't make this thread. Some mod made this thread to troll me.

You guys seem to be more cucked and pussy than 4chan because your mods keep banning me from threads because they don't like what I say. So far I see myself getting censored, other people trolling me and when I defend myself, the mods accuse me of being the bad guy, derailing the thread and ban me. Just like the liberals that put the whites in jail for defending themselves against the rioters. I'm not impressed with your culture. You guys seem like you got huge egos and you think you're tough guys cuz you're on a trolling and doxxing site but ultimately you guys are useless, you aren't doing anything productive and the liberals continue to seize power. At this rate this site will be taken down by the liberals for "hate speech" once they fully control the US govt. Right? @Null

If I get doxxed that's fine. Everything I say here. I say IRL. I thought about using my real name when I created this account but there was a huge warning that said to not doxx yourself so i figured I would comply.

I'm not here to be a troll. My objective here is to gather information about the current situation, refine my talking points and defeat anyone that tries to cuck me. If you don't like that, if your target demographic is trolls & irony bros and I don't fit that profile than just ban me instead of wasting my time with this bullshit.
Dude don't talk shit about my kiwi farms man I will legitimately find you IRL and debate you and beat you up so hard. What's your address? I'm gonna come over and debate you on Livestream and then beat you up after

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably because they have actual lives that they don't want to waste on you.
Probably because they give up in frustration. Ultimately this is a war of attrition. You win the culture war when the other side gives up.
Well, little advice for you then. This forum delights in fucking with people. If you want to keep going, you are putting your head on the chopping block and yelling for the executioner to come over.

If that's what you hoping for, then don't let me stop you.
I have 0 problem crushing everyone that disagrees with me. The problem is the mods say defending myself is "off-topic" and ban me, probably because they're biased cucked and don't like what I am saying. If you look at my posts, you'll see quite a lot of people say "though provoking." Clearly I help many people.

Dude don't talk shit about my kiwi farms man I will legitimately find you IRL and debate you and beat you up so hard. What's your address? I'm gonna come over and debate you on Livestream and then beat you up after
cringe.

Book Thievery

あっち! こっち!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Years of experience trolling and is "over" useless trolling, yet cries because he got rated autistic.

Your mistake was thinking we were some alt-right website for you to hang out with your pals. While we do a lot of criticism of the extreme left and make edgy jokes, we also criticize the extreme right, and that would be you at the moment.

Most Americans would have said that race matters in the early 21st century.
They could see that Mexico was under-preforming Canada and America because of genetics.
Mexico was fighting a literal drug war at the time, no fucking shit they were under performing. It's hard just getting by when the cartels are assassinating every politician who just wants to fix shit.

idk, hard to say. do you have loyalty to whites?
I profess loyalty to no one. White or black, it doesn't matter to me. Nobody is obligated to help anyone regardless of race.

Issue is where do you feel at home? Do you want to bleech your DNA? Black your DNA? Not have kids? You gotta choose where you feel at home. AND WHERE OTHERS FEEL YOU BELONG. This is the problem with being race mixed. Your parents did a SELFISH decision, they cared about THEIR LOVE but they didn't care about their communities. The problem is they don't have a right to destroy either black community or white community through diversity and race mixing. That's the problem.
...and further more, nobody is obligated to marry and procreate with anyone because of race. If I wanna marry some black or Asian chick, that's my business, not yours.

2. There are a lot of White Americans that unhappy with the change in this nation. 5-55. 5% of whites hold alt-right beliefs, 55% feel there is discrimination against whites. Majority of whites have no one to advocate for them. I rather flight for them than flight to another nation.
Dude, if I had the choice between killing myself and letting someone like you fight for me, I'd do a flip so hard you wouldn't believe it. It's people like you that give white people a bad reputation.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably because they give up in frustration. Ultimately this is a war of attrition. You win the culture war when the other side gives up.

I have 0 problem crushing everyone that disagrees with me. The problem is the mods say defending myself is "off-topic" and ban me, probably because they're biased cucked and don't like what I am saying. If you look at my posts, you'll see quite a lot of people say "though provoking." Clearly I help many people.

cringe.
Why are you going kamikaze on kiwifarms, dear? This is a fringe site. These people can't change the situation even if they agree with you.

Many people like my posts but don't like me cause I stood up to Harvey Weinstein, and these guys think his shit don't stink.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's some legit criticism: you're a sperg and nobody cares about your opinions. Shape up or ship out, faggot.
No. You're projecting. You're a sperg and no one cares about your opinions. That's why you troll. You're just a loser kid that got picked on in school and this is your escape. right?

Actually people do care what I have to say. Even here, many people do give me thought provoking and thumbs up and agree responses despite all the troll haters.

Damn I thought white nationalists were tougher than that. Thought you weren't scared of getting doxxxxxed. I am six foot nine with a ten pound cock. Are you ready for that kind of manhood pussy
You're not being funny. "ten pound cock" Really crude low quality humor. More importantly you're ignoring that many whites do have grievances about diversity. So you seem really mal-adjusted to me. So if your next comment shows to me that you're socially inept, mal-adjusted, I'll just ignore you. Like how the cool kids ignore the loser kids in school. Same reason.

How depressed are you?
I have a lot of anxiety but no depression.

Your mistake was thinking we were some alt-right website for you to hang out with your pals. While we do a lot of criticism of the extreme left and make edgy jokes, we also criticize the extreme right, and that would be you at the moment.
So you're just losers with no vision? aka trolls.
Critizening everyone is a low bar.
Offering a counter vision and fighting to achieve that is a higher standard.
While I don't like the far-left, they are fighting for their vision and winning despite all your criticism.

Mexico was fighting a literal drug war at the time, no fucking shit they were under performing. It's hard just getting by when the cartels are assassinating every politician who just wants to fix shit.
People at the turn of the century 1900 already saw that Mexico was under-preforming both US ans Canada and they realized that race was the reason. Drug wars started 1970s+?

I profess loyalty to no one. White or black, it doesn't matter to me. Nobody is obligated to help anyone regardless of race.
Wrong. Look at Prison politics. People organize under race out of necessity. I'm a white nationalist now because I realize that my fate is connected with other whites. I used to be colorblind and "who cares about race" too back in 2016. I grew up.

...and further more, nobody is obligated to marry and procreate with anyone because of race. If I wanna marry some black or Asian chick, that's my business, not yours.
Pure selfishness because you want your kid to be accepted by the kids and parents of others. In fact your kid NEEDS contact with other kids to socialize. So you're not just having a kid, you're forcing your mixxed race kid on society, on others and they might even become a shooter like Elliot Roger if they're rejected by society. Your actions have consequences for other people and that's why they have the right to regulate you. Individualism is non sense.

Dude, if I had the choice between killing myself and letting someone like you fight for me, I'd do a flip so hard you wouldn't believe it. It's people like you that give white people a bad reputation.
Nice virtue signal.
No, it's people like you that refuse to defend white people and accept the liberal paradigm that a white neighborhood is bad and it must be destroyed through diversity. Then you wonder why there is so much anti white hatred and bias in society.

Why are you going kamikaze on kiwifarms, dear? This is a fringe site. These people can't change the situation even if they agree with you.

Many people like my posts but don't like me cause I stood up to Harvey Weinstein, and these guys think his shit don't stink.
I don't see myself commit sudoku. I'm just expressing my mind.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. You're projecting. You're a sperg and no one cares about your opinions. That's why you troll. You're just a loser kid that got picked on in school and this is your escape. right?

Actually people do care what I have to say. Even here, many people do give me thought provoking and thumbs up and agree responses despite all the troll haters.
"no u"
Ah yes, now this is the height of internet discourse. I applaud your finely crafted post, James Garcia.
Also lmao at thinking that internet stickers have any real value. Here, let me add to your collection of puzzle pieces.

Next Door Normie

Tiny Normando
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not being funny. "ten pound cock" Really crude low quality humor. More importantly you're ignoring that many whites do have grievances about diversity. So you seem really mal-adjusted to me. So if your next comment shows to me that you're socially inept, mal-adjusted, I'll just ignore you. Like how the cool kids ignore the loser kids in school. Same reason.
How's this then:

Sir I challenge you to a duel of wit and fisticuffs. You believe you are superior to me but I shall prove to you that I am both superior in intellect and physical might

118 Saint Kitts Circle
Winter Haven FL

If you are too much of a pleb to meet me. I will come meet you. Unless you are a coward like all pussy white men who get cucked by anyone with melanin

Tags
None