Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 263 55.5%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 125 26.4%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 86 18.1%

• Total voters
So now that he's closed his account where on the site do you think he is?
He closed his account? Really a shame. I wanted him to contest the 2021 Lolcow of the Year competition.

Half thinking of writing a thread on him summarising his presence on this site and this thread just for our amusement.

ED: Naw... @BoxerShorts47 is still around reading the Fuentes thread. One faggot looking out for another it seems.
Screenshot_20210219-112418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fromtheblackdepths

Welcome to the Ocean bitches.
He closed his account? Really a shame. I wanted him to contest the 2021 Lolcow of the Year competition.

Half thinking of writing a thread on him summarising his presence on this site and this thread just for our amusement.

ED: Naw... @BoxerShorts47 is still around reading the Fuentes thread. One faggot looking out for another it seems.
View attachment 1931827
As in he closed his account messages, that's what I meant.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
Mods are niggers for taking away @BoxerShorts47's stickers. If you reported him for "revenge rating," you're a blacker nigger than Boxer and need to kill yourself.
I did it. He discovered that top hats had the highest negative ratings score and immediately spent hours of his life rating them exclusively to random comments by his perceived enemies, on innocuous comments in totally unrelated boards. I thought it would be funny if he couldn't do that anymore. The mod who revoked his privileges also doubled his own negative points score (lol) so because he's an enormous sticker and points caring faggot, he couldn't take it and flounced this thread. Fuck that spic pedo, you'll find him in any number of retarded politics cow threads if you really want to. Also you are a janny now therefore automatically a nigger, and a tranny.