Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 297 56.7%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 128 24.4%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 99 18.9%

• Total voters

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
t. feminist
All women are whores mashallah.
5358f5a683693.jpg

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
statutory rape (sex with consent)
Children cannot consent, you paedophile.
I'd rather be a trad than a nonce.

As a traditionalist I oppose all forms of degeneracy, and that includes molesting kids. Let me be clear that Boxy and his ilk are not welcome in the movement and that he will, like any other paedo, find himself against the wall if we ever win.

Syaoran Li

Punk Sucks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice try with your emotional manipulation. I don't support rape. There is a difference between rape (sex without consent) and statutory rape (sex with consent). GTFO with your emotional manipulation.

How do you sleep at night, you little prick?

you rated me MATI and you think I'm going to respond? how stupid are you?

Imagine getting this butthurt over internet stickers

I guess is also depends on how that affects the brain but most likely yes.

Why do you want to fuck kids, you sick bastard?

t. feminist

*tips fedora*

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Children cannot consent, you paedophile.

I'd rather be a trad than a nonce.

As a traditionalist I oppose all forms of degeneracy, and that includes molesting kids. Let me be clear that Boxy and his ilk are not welcome in the movement and that he will, like any other paedo, find himself against the wall if we ever win.
Children are pre-puberty.

Traditional age of consent was 12 pre 19th century feminism. You're not tradition, you're just another cuckservative conserving the liberalism of yesteryear.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Traditional age of consent was 12 pre 19th century feminism.
And the reason it was raised was because people like you used the low age of consent to have sex with child prostitutes.
You're not tradition, you're just another cuckservative conserving the liberalism of yesteryear.
Not wanting you to nonce kids does not make me a liberal.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the reason it was raised was because people like you used the low age of consent to have sex with child prostitutes.

they could just ban prostitute. Imagine believing this feminist lie. No. Feminists saw women getting married and said "patriarchy" and raised the age of consent so women would finished high school and enter the workforce. This is the entire reason the age of consent is 18 in America.
Not wanting you to nonce kids does not make me a liberal.
You're trying to redefine young adult to be kid/child. High schoolers are not children, they're young adults. Every indigenous culture viewed teenagers this way. GTFO with your fake "traditionalism." You're just a liberal in denial.

Syaoran Li

Punk Sucks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Children are pre-puberty.

Traditional age of consent was 12 pre 19th century feminism. You're not tradition, you're just another cuckservative conserving the liberalism of yesteryear.

Some things really aren't worth conserving

they could just ban prostitute. Imagine believing this feminist lie. No. Feminists saw women getting married and said "patriarchy" and raised the age of consent so women would finished high school and enter the workforce. This is the entire reason the age of consent is 18 in America.

You're trying to redefine young adult to be kid/child. High schoolers are not children, they're young adults. Every indigenous culture viewed teenagers this way. GTFO with your fake "traditionalism." You're just a liberal in denial.

You talk like a nonce and your shit's all retarded.

Last edited:

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net

I see. I thought you wanted to molest little girls
But you just want to have consensual sex with adult twelve year old women.

Totally different. I'm sorry for attacking you.