Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

KittyGremlin

Doer of Funni
kiwifarms.net
If his bump stocks are as high quality as his bants, I know a delightful alpaca farm in Colorado where he'd fit right in. Chances are they wanna fuck kids too.
Here at Kitty Gremlin Enterprises, we are committed to diversity and are open to mental illness exchange programmes.

Last edited:

MundusVivendi

"Duff" bier Uber alles!
kiwifarms.net
Can we honestly just have this thread closed?
Why you have to do this...
Also fuck you, I hoped to not to use anything JoJo related in this thread.
Is Boxy dead? Where has he been lately?
Pretty much alive, but since our fellow boxers sniffers crime inspectors and dox adjutants have revealed his real info our belowed ebanashka went silent.
Whoops.
I hope Boxy ain't dead. He was shaping up to be Tooter's successor.
Hey, we still have @ryu289, we have @Nobue, we have, at the very least, @Wool.
Hell we do have ME, but me ain't pedo, I just write some retarded shit sometimes. :story:
Here at Kitty Gremlin Enterprises, we are committed to diversity and are open to mental illness exchange programmes.
Sign me up as flammerewerfermeisster please.

KittyGremlin

Doer of Funni
kiwifarms.net
Why you have to do this...
Also fuck you, I hoped to not to use anything JoJo related in this thread.

Pretty much alive, but since our fellow boxers sniffers crime inspectors and dox adjutants have revealed his real info our belowed ebanashka went silent.
Whoops.

Hey, we still have @ryu289, we have @Nobue, we have, at the very least, @Wool.
Hell we do have ME, but me ain't pedo, I just write some retarded shit sometimes. :story:

Sign me up as flammerewerfermeisster please.
Aaaah, a pyromaniac. Not too many of those around recently. Say, how does a business trip to Australia sound? (I have nothing to gain from funding forest fires, I just fucking hate koalas)

KittyGremlin

Doer of Funni
kiwifarms.net
Oh, yes, precisely! How could you tell?

Delightful. If that implies that I'm gonna fry to the crisp not only koalas but human children diddlers as well.
Yes. It's helpful they have all these diddlers, I can write this down as a humanitarian mission in my tax returns.

KittyGremlin

Doer of Funni
kiwifarms.net

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
This is I think the 4th time he's done this. After getting thoroughly mocked over some sort of incident or topic, he just goes to his den and does fucking nothing for weeks or months, comes back, someone asks if his manifesto is done, he says no because BIG NEWS forced him to rewrite the entire 100 page lexicon all over again for the 5th time, and we continue the cycle.

Though he hadn't been doxed quite this bad, so this is new territory for the first time in about...300? or so pages.
Yer but after his Dox his entire posting cadence was off, like low energy.

The optimist in me wants to think he’s working on himself and quittting getting MATI over politics and black people…

The troll in me tho thinks he’s gotten locked up in a FBI honeypot trying to send a black person some baking powder or something.

Gods speed @BoxerShorts47 you absolute lunatic. :semperfidelis: