Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Who is winning the debate?

• SIGSEGV

Votes: 297 56.4%
  • DrainTodger

Votes: 129 24.5%
  • BoxerShorts47

Votes: 101 19.2%

• Total voters

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have a vision, we just like making fun of stupid people (such as yourself) in the process. What that vision is depends on the person. Me? I hate SJWs, which is why that thread is where I'm most active.
Your vision is the exact same the SJWs. You want to make white people a minority in America. You want to attack and fire people who want white neighborhoods that look like them and white grand-kids that look like them as racist. You want to purge white people from institutions and replace us with non whites. Right? Implicitly you identify as either center-left or center-right but regardless you have the same vision as the SJWs, same outcome. Your problem with the SJWs is they are just more aggressive about accomplishing your vision. Accelerating too fast.

And while the far-left is fighting for their views, the far-left's positions are gradually becoming untenable as businesses lose money for their shilling for extreme-leftist positions. "Go woke, go broke" is a mantra for a reason. Not to mention that most people don't actually agree with their viewpoints, they just stay silent out of fear of the mob.
Guess what, most whites didn't accept civil rights. They thought they should be able to have white communities that look like them and their daughters shouldn't become whores instead of mothers but mob fear silenced all these voices as "racists, sexists. white supremacists." History is repeating itself.

If you actually looked at my posting history, newfag, you'd know that I'm more than willing to stand up for myself. I call out racism against whites when I see it, and I'd do it in real life if the situation called for it.
WRONG. THIS ENTIRE RESPONSE IS YOU BEING RACIST AGAINST WHITES.

Wow, stupid angry people with poor decision-making skills make stupid angry decisions. Thanks for the update, Einstein.
Okay then why don't all the high IQ blacks and Asians and Whites create their own mixed race diverse gang? Why do they prefer to be with dumb people of their own race vs smart people of other races? You're trying your hardest to ignore the point.

Oh my gosh, people in the 1900's were racist? No fuckin' way dude.

Okay so Mexico under-preformed America in 1900 because of the legacy of colonization, right? Gee where have I heard the legacy of slavery, colonization, or institutionalized racism narrative being used to attack white people.. hmm? Once you accept that whites are "racist" for seeing genetic differences, that locks you into institutionalized racism as the only explanation for different outcomes between groups. This is an example of you being "racist against whites."

Please point on the doll where the scary black man touched you.
Marginalizing my grievances because I am white. Look we have legit problems like disproportionate crime by blacks or Hispanics, or white flight and rather than address these legit concerns, you're marginalizing me with a bad faith response. So the problem here is that IF I was non-white and you said this response, you would be accused of racism by the left and forced the bend at the knee and do whatever POC said. So the only reason you're ignoring my grievance is because I'm white and you've been trained to not care about white people = 100% racism.

Book Thief

Literature Liberator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your vision is the exact same the SJWs. You want to make white people a minority in America. You want to attack and fire people who want white neighborhoods that look like them and white grand-kids that look like them as racist. You want to purge white people from institutions and replace us with non whites. Right? Implicitly you identify as either center-left or center-right but regardless you have the same vision as the SJWs, same outcome. Your problem with the SJWs is they are just more aggressive about accomplishing your vision. Accelerating too fast.

Guess what, most whites didn't accept civil rights. They thought they should be able to have white communities that look like them and their daughters shouldn't become whores instead of mothers but mob fear silenced all these voices as "racists, sexists. white supremacists." History is repeating itself.

Okay then why don't all the high IQ blacks and Asians and Whites create their own mixed race diverse gang? Why do they prefer to be with dumb people of their own race vs smart people of other races? You're trying your hardest to ignore the point.

Okay so Mexico under-preformed America in 1900 because of the legacy of colonization, right? Gee where have I heard the legacy of slavery, colonization, or institutionalized racism narrative being used to attack white people.. hmm? Once you accept that whites are "racist" for seeing genetic differences, that locks you into institutionalized racism as the only explanation for different outcomes between groups. This is an example of you being "racist against whites."

Marginalizing my grievances because I am white. Look we have legit problems like disproportionate crime by blacks or Hispanics, or white flight and rather than address these legit concerns, you're marginalizing me with a bad faith response. So the problem here is that IF I was non-white and you said this response, you would be accused of racism by the left and forced the bend at the knee and do whatever POC said. So the only reason you're ignoring my grievance is because I'm white and you've been trained to not care about white people = 100% racism.
You didn't even look at my posting history, faggot. You didn't even try.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net

Lol calm the fuck down man. When Hitler himself is telling you to cool down you know you've gone too far.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You didn't even look at my posting history, faggot. You didn't even try.
Didin't need to to. This quote said it all. you marginalized me when you said "Please point on the doll where the scary black man touched you." You clearly have internalized white hatred. You don't have empathy for white people. You're a white face without a white voice.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 06/05/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Sweet Jesus, you blasted Cherokee. Stay out of it.
REALLY?

back to effing Middle School we all go.

Book Thief

Literature Liberator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didin't need to to. This quote said it all. you marginalized me when you said "Please point on the doll where the scary black man touched you." You clearly have internalized white hatred. You don't have empathy for white people. You're a white face without a white voice.
No, I just hate racist people, regardless of who they are or who they're racist against.

Here, since you're such a lazy piece of shit, I went through the five seconds of effort to search for my posts in the SJW thread. Enjoy.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I look white but I’m really Jewish, can I still join your club?

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
My objective here is to gather information about the current situation, refine my talking points and defeat anyone that tries to cuck me. If you don't like that, if your target demographic is trolls & irony bros and I don't fit that profile than just ban me instead of wasting my time with this bullshit.

How the fuck do you plan to defeat anyone when you can’t even keep your own room clean? You have no financial security and don’t even own a house.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I just hate racist people, regardless of who they are or who they're racist against.
So you hate people that want a border. You want open borders. You don't want to discriminate based on race, cannot say this is a white only space. End result is white genocide. Whites becoming a minority and going extinct through race mixing. Right? Exact same vision as the SJWs.

Why do you think we went from libertarians to "racists?" Because we realized that racism was wanting a border, wanting a homeland that looked like us. If we don't discriminate based on race, we're gonna turn USA into Brazil. It'll become a 3rd world shithole.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you hate people that want a border. You want open borders. You don't want to discriminate based on race, cannot say this is a white only space. End result is white genocide. Whites becoming a minority and going extinct through race mixing. Right? Exact same vision as the SJWs.

Why do you think we went from libertarians to "racists?" Because we realized that racism was wanting a border, wanting a homeland that looked like us. If we don't discriminate based on race, we're gonna turn USA into Brazil. It'll become a 3rd world shithole.
Good.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you plan to defeat anyone when you can’t even keep your own room clean? You have no financial security and don’t even own a house.
Exactly. I got nothing to lose. I'm completely blackpilled. I got no hope for the future of America under liberal rule. So this is my own plan. Hopefully I can crowd found money but I'll hard since I'm sure the payment processes will attack me. Maybe ask Richard Spencer for help?

CreamyHerman’s

A FUCKIN' EAGLE
kiwifarms.net

Boy, you were autistic about black people eating chicken

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nigga we just like to laugh at people acting up in public spaces. Most social media venues have strict rules against hurting other's feelings, which drove us all here. Nobody seriously gives a shit about each other's race unless laughs can be had. Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone (while we laugh at you).

Seems like anti-white sentiments are so much at the forefront of your mind that you're seeing evidence of it where there isn't any. Trust me, nobody here likes racism, though it's impossible to call out anti-white sentiments on most giant forums that've largely overtaken the countless small ones of yesteryear. The fact that Kiwi Farms just treats everyone truly equally is likely how you got the idea that we're a white supremacist forum from whatever retard told you about us.

Book Thief

Literature Liberator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Again, assuming I hold beliefs without actually knowing them:
These people already don't give a shit about spikes of violent crime and sex trafficking that has happened as a direct result of their "open border" nonsense. You think they're going to care once a literal plague shows up?

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigga we just like to laugh at people acting up in public spaces. Most social media venues have strict rules against hurting other's feelings, which drove us all here. Nobody seriously gives a shit about each other's race unless laughs can be had. Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone (while we laugh at you).

Seems like anti-white sentiments are so much at the forefront of your mind that you're seeing evidence of it where there isn't any. Trust me, nobody here likes racism, though it's impossible to call out anti-white sentiments on most giant forums that've largely overtaken the countless small ones of yesteryear. The fact that Kiwi Farms just treats everyone truly equally is likely how you got the idea that we're a white supremacist forum from whatever retard told you about us.
WTF are you talking about? Racism is being wanting a border. Whites are called racist for wanting to not live with blacks and not hire blacks. Irish are being called racist for not wanting to live with Africans. Germans are being called racist for not wanting to live with Syrians. etc. Fighting racism is just just fighting borders. Anyone that is promoting "anti-racism" is a far-left open borders freak.

Again, assuming I hold beliefs without actually knowing them:
Okay so tell me your beliefs. Do you want whites to become a minority in America and turn America into a Hispanic/mixed-race nation like Brazil? Because that's the end result of anti-racism.