Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bathing, at this rate.
I'm upset that this could actually be true, I love and hate this thread.

Bathing was not done nearly as much back when we could legally fuck 12 year olds, so actually over bathing is a feminist conspiracy by the left to make us more accepting of degeneracy.

Look within yourself sheeple and you know it is true.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell us more about the Big Veggie Conspiracy.
You want to get redpilled on veggies? Okay.

I started bluepilled, much like yourself. I learned the foods guide pyramid and calories in high school and I learned about IIFYM, manlets and skinny fat from the /misc/.
Life was simple. Eat less calories and exercise more to lose weight. Don't eat red meat or saturated fat. Eat fiber. Probiotics are good for gut health. etc. In hindsight, I can't believe I feel for this bullshit but we didn't use social media to challenge the establishment back then.

Fast forward to Early 2019. There was a huge, "Why I'm no longer vegan." movement. Some videos were getting millions of views. After the rise of social media, Millennials saw vegan and whole food plant-based diets and tried them to improve their health. Some people did notice some improvements at first but eventually many people started to experience serious health problems ranging from bad skin to women losing their periods from malnutrition.

Just like any cult, including transgenderism, you can't allow cult members to leave or else other members will start to doubt the movement. So the vegans responded with their strongest "oh you were never vegan. You were doing it wrong." and most emotionally manipulative "animal cruelty" arguments. I'm surprised this website doesn't cover vegan or carnivore lolcows; It's great content.

1. Some of these vegans even went to the complete opposite, carnivore diets.
1. Some people studied nutrition simply to counter the vegan's plant based rhetoric.
3. There were also big health movements including intermittent fasting and keto during the late 2010s.

So from these communities, I found the truth about nutrition and health.

With regards to plants. Plants are alive just like animals and they don't want to be eaten. If they get eaten, they go extinct. So they develop toxins and anti nutrients to prevent animals from eating them. So chemical warefare is the plant's natural defense mechanism and some commercial pesticides are even derives from plant sources. So the big problem with plants include: lectins, oxalates, phytates, and goitrogens.

The other huge problem is bio availability . The plant based versions of Vitamin A, Omega3s and Iron must be converted by the body to animal forms and that conversion percentage varies.

So veggies aren't healthy and they're actually anti healthy in most, if not all, situations. Fruits are different because plants want you to eat them and grains it depends on whether you have insulin resistance or not. That's the big picture,

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck are we talking about veganism at all? The question was about if eating fruits/vegetables at all is good for you and if not, why? Now we're going "So vegans learned that being vegan sucks, so they ate meat." cool, no one was talking about eating an ONLY plant based diet, we were talking about eating plants/fruits AT ALL as an accompaniment with meat.

Vegans had a shit diet and they fucked themselves, what a shock, that doesn't answer the question. So this entire first half is just fucking worthless dribble that isn't even answering the question. No wonder you can't make a manifesto when you type crap no one asked about to answer a different question. I don't think anyone here was arguing with you from a veganism perspective. I don't give a fuck about vegans.

Next you'll tell me fish is bad for you, because fishes use toxic warfare to kill sharks slowly overtime as they're eaten so we should stop eating fish.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I didn't phrase myself clearly. I think that many Kiwis have lolcow addiction. They're only interested in getting dopamine hits from laughter or whatever hormone is released when they virtue signaling their hate against a cow. They're not interested in being productive by advancing a political/social agenda and they attack people who are productive (e.g. Political Sperging badge and of course mods thread banning people). So when people don't care about fixing society and only care about getting dopamine hits, that's unhealthy and a legit addiction, just like video game or social media or standard drug addiction.
over two years and he still doesn't get it

Duke Nukem

В войне с сатаной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell us more about the Big Veggie Conspiracy.
Wait a minute, he doesn't eat vegetables and only meat? I can't imagine how rancid and constipated his dumps really are.
📝 Hates...traditional...diets. Unexpected, yet as degenerate and subversive as ever. What do YOU expect Boxer Shorts to attack next in his war against the Holy White Man?
Boxy would flip out over other cavemen discovering fire and using it to cook their food because "the white man doesn't need degenerate luxuries like cooked food" and then get caught doing the same exact thing later.
Bathing, at this rate.
Bathing is degenerate and deprives the superior white race of his natural surroundings and environment by removing it from his flesh.
I'm upset that this could actually be true, I love and hate this thread.

Bathing was not done nearly as much back when we could legally fuck 12 year olds, so actually over bathing is a feminist conspiracy by the left to make us more accepting of degeneracy.

Look within yourself sheeple and you know it is true.
All jokes aside, at least medieval kings had the excuse of being only able to bathe twice a year because heated water was neither cheap nor practical in medieval Europe.

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is a narcissist, a coward and a brainlet.

He has massive trust and self esteem issues that manifest in his inability to work with other people and tearing people down in his struggle sessions. I don't understand why people keep giving Nick slack for his age. His behavior isn't normal and it's found in damaged people, typically with daddy issues.

There is no coherent message and he constantly backpedals. I'm surprised how well this strategy has worked for him but obviously it's not long-term viable and his groypers are desperate cowards; who cling to every dog whistle so they can't realize it.

He is a typical above average IQ brainlet like Vaush. Nick's stupidly manifests every time he stops repeating /pol/ talking points and tries to use his own brain... ...Nick's narcissism prevents him from doing an honest self evaluation and realizing he isn't a genius...

...completely fake and there is no hope of salvation because he is a narcissist.

That projection.

...you're the retard who deserves to be laughed at for not taking the internet seriously...

That isn't being productive. That's running away...

You people are so warped and twisted that you need the political sperging badge to attack normal productive behavior. That's a sign of your own insanity, much like the Islamic Content badge to attack anything trad and promote neo-liberal values.

That projection, part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

My own personal gut feeling is that these allegations are true because unfortunately the people most anti-homosexual, like Nick Fuentes, are so because they're fighting their own homosexuality. JLP's comments about homosexuality make sense if you view them from the frame that he is fighting his own urges, just like Nick Fuentes.

Are you coming out of the closet, Boxy?

Kabuki Actor

Posthumous Grooming Victim
kiwifarms.net
Politics isn't a pick and choose buffet. You must pick a vision and then implement policies which create that vision. Taking bits and pieces from different factions results in a haphazard society and dysfunctional government.
And this is not direct confirmation that BoxerShorts47's lot is with the World Economic Forum, but it does multiply the indications of his entirely unWhite beliefs.