Debate user BoxerShorts47 on "strawmans" and logical fallacies, definitions of ephebophilia, how to MAGA, religion, Sailor Moon and more

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Duke Nukem

В войне с сатаной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does one man retard manage to hold the stupidest opinion on literally everything?
His mom smoked bathtub crank and his dad sniffed modeling glue out of a plastic grocery bag while they were having sex. Then Boxy ate paint chips as a child after he started on solid food.

TBH it's hard to believe that this thread is still going.

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i just came here to cum here

Deeper than anything Boxy has said. Speaking of...

Omg, this guy is stuck in 2016. In 2022, trad women are embracing 2 gender norms (sexism). We're way beyond, "only 3rd wave is bad." Most people don't even support women having the right to vote anymore, including Ann Coulter. "My only context is watching her video." This is exactly the problem. You're completely out of touch with the grassroots today because she is gatekeeping. The alt-light died because people realized they were simply supporting yesterday's liberalism.

... he's sperging elsewhere, too scared to debate such topics in HIS debate thread.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think @BoxerShorts47 is right-wing, and I've opposed him too.
Counter signaling me is why you, @SSj_Ness can't defeat this liberal.

Nigger, I'm poor lmao. And which of us wants more dead black babies, you or me?
Embrace identity politics to own the libs? Disgusting. Also culturally appropriating black speech. I'm so disappointing.

Norbert is objectively based 95% of the time, but once I found out his views on age of consent I unfollowed him and called him a degenerate as I am unbiased in that regard
Are you still promoting 18 like a good feminist?

I'd say disrupting a business establishment, where people are trying to eat, is inappropriate behavior. And no one gives a shit that he's a tranny but he's rubbing it in people's faces. See, the difference between me and you is that I am not a partisan hack and can admit when people on my side are retarded. You, however, defend every thing that every Republican ever does. Just like a good little fundie.
Okay but I'm triggered by seeing transgender people. Why can't I say that is disruptive behavior and ban it? No Shoes, No Shirt, No Trans, No Service!

Yes, you spend hours tardraging my profile because I dare to be a liberal. You call me a pedo because I am a leftie that doesn't hate all gay people and minorities like you do (like a good little QAnoner). You don't spend hours on his profile, tardraging at him, even though he's an actual admitted pedophile.
Do you acknowledge homosexuality is an illness? Do you acknowledge that the straight community has a right to hate homosexual content if they find it triggering/disruptive? Are you an ally of the straight community?

As for "hating minorities." through immigration eventually you become a minority in your own nation. So, do you support the right of white people to have borders, i.e. to discriminate against non whites? If not then you're anti-white and you hate white people / are racist against white people.

Speaking of "based", I think you don't even know what it means.
"He describes his work as "based", a term which denotes a lifestyle of positivity and tolerance"

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Counter signaling me is why you, @SSj_Ness can't defeat this liberal.

Embrace identity politics to own the libs? Disgusting. Also culturally appropriating black speech. I'm so disappointing.

Okay but I'm triggered by seeing transgender people. Why can't I say that is disruptive behavior and ban it @Hollywood Hulk Hogan ? No Shoes, No Shirt, No Trans, No Service!

Do you acknowledge homosexuality is an illness? Do you acknowledge that the straight community has a right to hate homosexual content if they find it triggering/disruptive? Are you an ally of the straight community?

As for "hating minorities." through immigration eventually you become a minority in your own nation. So, do you support the right of white people to have borders, i.e. to discriminate against non whites? If not then you're anti-white and you hate white people / are racist against white people.

"He describes his work as "based", a term which denotes a lifestyle of positivity and tolerance"

Pipe down, you insufferable faggot. Go massage your mom's boyfriend's feet, or something.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
The only reason HHH is unbeatable is the same reason you can't get through a brick wall. He doesn't care about facts or truth at all, and is extremely dishonest.

Owning the libs is love, owning the libs is life, I'll do whatever it takes.

It's a very low social priority, I care much more about anti-white racism, abortion, immigration, gay agenda, etc. 18 is what it's been my whole life so I'm good with that, why change what works? Move to Europe if you want it lower, nobody's stopping you.

Okay but I'm triggered by seeing transgender people. Why can't I say that is disruptive behavior and ban it @Hollywood Hulk Hogan ? No Shoes, No Shirt, No Trans, No Service!
Wouldn't "no trans" in that context mean they only serve trannies?

He's probably bisexual, so he won't admit homosexuality is a mental illness.

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason HHH is unbeatable is the same reason you can't get through a brick wall. He doesn't care about facts or truth at all, and is extremely dishonest.
I read the thread. You're arguments are shit and you're whinny. I was soo disappointed.
It's a very low social priority, I care much more about anti-white racism, abortion, immigration, gay agenda, etc. 18 is what it's been my whole life so I'm good with that, why. change what works? Move to Europe if you want it lower, nobody's stop you.
Twitter leftists will say, "If you don't like immigration move somewhere else." This is a marginalization tactic.
He's probably bisexual, so he won't admit homosexuality is a mental illness.
It depends. The gay propaganda does push normal people into "experimenting with their sexuality" but "real" homosexuals are born gay. Look at Lady MAGA, he has tried to cure himself and he can't.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
I read the thread. You're arguments are shit and you're whinny. I was soo disappointed.
My arguments are flawless and concise, you're just saying that because you and HHH both want to subject minors to degeneracy and I oppose both your views.

You can at least take solace in your degeneracy being less deranged, he wants to expose kindergartners to tranny strippers and supports them also doing strip dances for adults, like Desmond is Amazing did.

Twitter leftists will say, "If you don't like immigration move somewhere else." This is a marginalization tactic.
Why are you so desperate to paint me as a leftist? We probably agree on everything just short of your fascination with lowering age of consent. You and Norbert need to shape up.

It depends. The gay propaganda does push normal people into "experimenting with their sexuality" but "real" homosexuals are born gay. Look at Lady MAGA, he has tried to cure himself and he can't.
Some fags are born gay probably, just as you can be born with other mental illnesses, but it can probably be inflicted as well through propaganda and/or trauma (prison gay, etc).

BoxerShorts47

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My arguments are flawless and concise, you're just saying that because you and HHH both want to subject minors to degeneracy and I oppose both your views.
Uhm no. Your arguments are shit and @Hollywood Hulk Hogan is mocking you and running circles around you.
Why are you so desperate to paint me as a leftist? We probably agree on everything just short of your fascination with lowering age of consent. You and Norbert need to shape up.
Again, it was 12 from the Roman Empire until the late 1800s and people weren't spazzing about pedophilia. You're feminized and you need to reexamine puberty and the role of women in society (i.e. get married and start families).

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Uhm no. Your arguments are shit and @Hollywood Hulk Hogan is mocking you and running circles around you.
He's definitely running in circles, fucker is a broken record. But feel free to try my arguments on yourself, good luck champ.

Again, it was 12 from the Roman Empire until the late 1800s and people weren't spazzing about pedophilia. You're feminized and you need to reexamine puberty and the role of women in society (i.e. get married and start families).
Nobody cares about the ancient fucking Roman empire. Hop in your time machine and go back if you like it so much.

I'm feminized because I don't care to challenge age of consent? You're asinine bro.