Debate user formershroomerysuser on being Black on the Internet - You ain't BLACK!

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Id prefer to get 75 dislikes for every post I make within a minute and 30 seconds.

What is wrong with that? Its like a tidal wave of internet gangster bullets coming at me. They are so painful I was hoping Chauvin's friends would call an ambulance but to no avail

No one on here is black. One person is pretending he used to be a cop. No one on here is a cop. Or isn't white. Or pays for their internet. Or buys their own drugs. Facts

There are a number of black people here. Like the white people here, they're usually pretty weird and not representative of their general population.

I buy them from your mom. You don't read anything anyway you just quote it then start typing your own mess

I am too. There are two of us. Lets get a BLM thing going on or are you not into BLM?

I think the white people are fairly representative of their general population. But the black people pretend to be white. Its a strange site.

How is a black person "supposed" to act on the internet, exactly

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP is mad as fuck and a total faggot, this is the third time he's attempted to sick a personal army on this guy for being racist against black people. The other times are in the supporters thread for mocking people. Calm the fuck down @formershroomeryuser is a funny poster, this isn't black twitter for you to cancel people on.
Screenshot_2021-03-31 Lol look at this spiderman faggot.png
Screenshot_2021-03-31 Lol look at this spiderman faggot(1).png

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bold claim, APC.
You can find people so autistic they're funny, he's by no means one of my favourites. He's more funny then OP could ever claim to be.
What is a joke?
it doesn't seem like a joke when you quote him in a place he can't even see and then you have to do it again publicly, seems mad as fuck

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Wait they have my greatest hits there?

If arm pit cream posted that shit then yeah they are there.

Why is the mad at the internet rating button not work in that George Floyd thread?

Is there a troll limit even for this site?

I did a search just for you and 0 results found lol

Damn after I answered her this makes me look bad.

Who the fuck would spend money here? Like an actual dollar?

I could to give a homeless person a dollar and share a crack rock with him for that kind of money.

Last edited by a moderator: