Debate user formershroomerysuser on being Black on the Internet - You ain't BLACK!

KateHikes14

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way
kiwifarms.net
Damn after I answered her this makes me look bad.

Who the fuck would spend money here? Like an actual dollar?

I could to give a homeless person a dollar and share a crack rock with him for that kind of money.
It's a fun site and it takes money to run, all while being effectively cut of from most forms of monetization, it's money well spent.

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One, you need to be a True & Honest Fan to access that rating and a few others.

Two, Dear Leader disabled some ratings on the Autism Thunderdome section of the forums.
It's truly remarkable how you've used this website constantly for 3 years and yet you don't know how basic stuff works.

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's truly remarkable how you've used this website constantly for 3 years and yet you don't know how basic stuff works.
1617244714182.png

I've failed all of you.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
One, you need to be a True & Honest Fan to access that rating and a few others.

Two, Dear Leader disabled some ratings on the Autism Thunderdome section of the forums.

Nope. Just rated you autistic.

But in that "other" forum only the simplest ratings exist.

Which is fine. Its funny getting "dislike" after dislike I know how pissed everyone there is that Chauvin aint walking the streets looking for some fentanyl himself and they want to drop "dumb" and "autistic" all day but instead drop "dislike" or "disagree but love you."

Haha i cant type more then 100 clicks a minute or some shit. Doing 1000 clicks a minute for 6 hours straight like in the Chauvin thread well that is like hundreds of thousands of clicks a day.

Pretty sure mom pays the internet for these wanna KKK tards.

But then I am not nostradaumus so how the fuck would I know? Pure speculation.

But a tit sucking loser is a tit sucking loser. I don't think when someone is 36 they should still ask mom for drug money like at 16. That was fun at 16. "Going to class I need some lunch money." Mom: "here is your drug money sweetie." "No mom its for lunch" Mom: "no honey lunch is free. You take $20 and split $10 with your friends and go smoke a blunt then spend the other $10 on KFC and skip class for the rest of the day. I know your teacher calls me every week and I have to steal leftover weed from your room and roll it into a blunt and go smoke it with them to keep you from getting expelled." "Ahh mom... No I..." Mom: "just don't get arrested. Love you sweetie."

"Ok mom. Thanks."

Yes that is all good at 16. When you are 36 it just means you are a fucking pussy who will drop mad nonsense online because you know in the street you will get your shit split by anyone you walk by for being an openly racist fuck non stop.

Ok so its true. I am writing a book. But look ya'll are the ones fucking reading it.