Debate user formershroomerysuser on being Black on the Internet - You ain't BLACK!

haha fune sex numbr

kiwifarms.net
You talk a mean game but thats just it: a game.

Here you are, twiddling with some analog sticks on your controller, but look at me: keyboard and mouse. Thats right.

I bet you've never watched a single episode of Darkwing Duck. Scratch that, I know you haven't. I mean, I'm kidding, its clear you've watched Darkwing Duck. Hah, yeah, clearly, eyeroll.

We could trade barbs from sunset to sunrise but it won't change the fact that reddit exists and people post on it.

I'm kidding, yeah, I'm sure reddit will just go away one day. Okay, sure, everyone will stop posting on reddit, yeah. And this board isn't at all like reddit, yeah okay. And Reddit is some kind of website, yeah sure, okay. Alright bud. Sure.

Hey, pop quiz, this is you: "Oh wow, I love watching anime." Bzzt, times up, you're in double jeopardy. But I guess that's fun for you, I bet its got your dick hard?

Checkmate, this isn't checkers but it is wendy's.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"NIGGERS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be NIGGERS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE NIGGERS" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
"NIGGERS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be NIGGERS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE NIGGERS" he thought. Sweet Dreams are Made of These reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the $9 wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

This sounds like Derek Chauvin having his dream he is acquitted and reinstated as a cop and also made rich from all the people supporting him with huge sums of "donate to Chauvin money." He has a nice car driving around thinking about how he wants to kill every nigger he sees. He puts on his music and drinks his $9 wine. He then wakes up for another day of his trial "damn it was just a dream. I am going to beat this though. I am going to make this real." As he hears the song "some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused." He thinks to himself "yeah that is me. I am a hero. I am going to beat this." Keep dreaming them Derek. Dream your dream into reality. Driving that Lambo on your off shift off duty. Seeing all the niggers you drive by. Wishing you could pin each one down with your knee. Drinking your $9 wine. "I would show them all what pieces of shit these niggers really are. Just like that George Floyd asshole. He was so high on fentanyl. Who cares if I killed him? He deserved to die. Fucking nigger."

One day Derek your dream will come true. Just like my dream to reinstate my ability to rate people will come true. Until then....

...... I guess you will just have to settle for a dick in your ass.

Extricate Cavitations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So many men want to be like me. Formershroomeryuser he his adapted his whole entire lifestyle and writing patters to simply be just like me hahahahahah whoaaaaa ahhhhh!!!!!! It’s simply insane!!!!!!!!
Often imitated, never duplicated.
Derek Chauvin lives rent-free in your head.
"He can't leaf'!"