Debate user 'Icasaracht' over the concept of 'revenge rate', privileges, Jannies, A&N Stooges and more! -

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I'll debate you. I just need to get a feeling of where you are at. How many dicks can you fit up your ass? I've established that they go up your ass, and they do in multiple quantities. I'm just not sure if you're german fisting level or somewhere less.

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By asserting that Jannies are immutable and can do no wrong, you’ve become nothing but their friar. Their blower and their blow-up doll, readied for its own discardment at their earliest convenience. You’re a serf. A chained slave that beckons others to move on while you haven’t the strength to even speak against your own masters. That is 100% pathetic.
Thank you for proving his point.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By asserting that Jannies are immutable and can do no wrong, you’ve become nothing but their friar. Their blower and their blow-up doll, readied for its own discardment at their earliest convenience. You’re a serf. A chained slave that beckons others to move on while you haven’t the strength to even speak against your own masters. That is 100% pathetic.

You’re comparing slaves being held captive to Internet jannies that are controlling your mindset to post things like this? Are you sure that this is the right board for your to post on? It types like @crocodilian levels of trolling.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intolerable. So intolerable. I walk away for a while and return to find that my first detractor is a Jannie! A snowflake! A crocodile! A fasc! And a literal THOT 's husband! Oh the humanity!
View attachment 1441675

You speak true. But I live in a dream. And in that dream, Kiwifarms is a paragon of virtue. One that resolves all of its disputes with kindness and understanding.
View attachment 1441680
Undeleted his post since he deleted it btw.

Taradiddle

好きよあなたが殺したいほど。
kiwifarms.net
Scumbag OP rated Zed "autistic" for no reason:
Lol.png

I try to go on @zedkissed60's profile, but received only this:
Lolol!.png

TL;DR: @Icasaracht is a troll and a bully and I would not have sex with them.