Debate user 'Icasaracht' over the concept of 'revenge rate', privileges, Jannies, A&N Stooges and more! -

SickNastyBastard

The Alpha Troon: Order 66 Pisstroopers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I'll debate you. I just need to get a feeling of where you are at. How many dicks can you fit up your ass? I've established that they go up your ass, and they do in multiple quantities. I'm just not sure if you're german fisting level or somewhere less.

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By asserting that Jannies are immutable and can do no wrong, you’ve become nothing but their friar. Their blower and their blow-up doll, readied for its own discardment at their earliest convenience. You’re a serf. A chained slave that beckons others to move on while you haven’t the strength to even speak against your own masters. That is 100% pathetic.
Thank you for proving his point.

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
By asserting that Jannies are immutable and can do no wrong, you’ve become nothing but their friar. Their blower and their blow-up doll, readied for its own discardment at their earliest convenience. You’re a serf. A chained slave that beckons others to move on while you haven’t the strength to even speak against your own masters. That is 100% pathetic.
You’re comparing slaves being held captive to Internet jannies that are controlling your mindset to post things like this? Are you sure that this is the right board for your to post on? It types like @crocodilian levels of trolling.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intolerable. So intolerable. I walk away for a while and return to find that my first detractor is a Jannie! A snowflake! A crocodile! A fasc! And a literal THOT 's husband! Oh the humanity!
View attachment 1441675

You speak true. But I live in a dream. And in that dream, Kiwifarms is a paragon of virtue. One that resolves all of its disputes with kindness and understanding.
View attachment 1441680
Undeleted his post since he deleted it btw.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

"A man of many colours despite being only black."
kiwifarms.net
Okay everyone, after sticking around and keeping tabs on this thread since its creation, I've finally decided that enough is enough. I must break my silence and defend, with complete sincerity and all my heart, the user @Icasaracht.

Firstly, I'm heavily inclined to help a friend in a sticky situation. Speaking of, I am shocked and appalled at the rampant homophobia in this thread. Are you telling me you've never slobbed a knob? You yourself have never been in a sticky situation also, or at least wanted to be? I'm afraid that liking the male sex does NOT invalidate @Icasaracht's gripes with the jannies, and if you want proof of this, I can give you my sources, citations and sticky notes.

And yes, I am privy to certain information, amongst which is the fact that @Icasaracht is a member of the neurodiverse community. Why on earth would you use this against him? It sickens me. You are all simply throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, and this is completely intellectually dishonest.
Sticker privileges are very important as they represent an expression of free speech and thought. Now my friend is stuck unable to express his emotions on this forum which I feel is very detrimental to his health as a neurodiverse LGBTQIABCDEFG+ frog.
I ask you all to become unstuck from your bigotries and biases and hear OP out, with patience and without judgment.

Thank you.

Tags
None