Debate user "MAVE 619 will fuck you up" about how you are a fascist for not fucking kids

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210522-192659_Chrome.jpg

Hope we didn't scare you off, bitch boy.

Last edited:

Lou’s Biggest Fan

All Hail Blippy, the Fat-Shaming Geiger Counter
kiwifarms.net
Since i read the term KYS in urban dictionary IG i can take that as a term to fuck off and moved on by myself and my friend or what you guys think, "MuH WAiFU" you know what i will KYS myself aka fuck off an moved on, you should put a noose around your neck too, good day

lol

Somebody, give me a recap.
pls
i did not defend rylee just kimimorra back then now not anymore, because he told me that loli and lolicon are different however now that i found the truth of kimi
suddenly this shit happened https://youtu.be/uFfFTN8vLSo
i am fully sorry that i used to white knight him until i realised he's a pedo as well, i now fully abhor loli and lolicon
to put in recap
I AM NO LONGER FRIENDS NOR SUPPORTING KIMIMORRA

Last edited:

big cum

kiwifarms.net
i did not defend rylee just kimimorra back then now not anymore, because he told me that loli and lolicon are different however now that i found the truth of kimi
suddenly this shit happened https://youtu.be/uFfFTN8vLSo
i am fully sorry that i used to white knight him until i realised he's a pedo as well, i now fully abhor loli and lolicon
to put in recap
I AM NO LONGER FRIENDS NOR SUPPORTING KIMIMORRA
Have you been evaluated for schizophrenia? Your writing is very disjointed.

So wait, who are you, why are you here and what set you off
at first i was used to trying to defend my friend kimi however after what he planned to kill his ex MAG now i fully opposed him
this was just back then how i used to white knight him like a simp, i just need to get off scott free from "debate user" thread of myself
and now i fuclking hated rylee as well the difference is, i used to respect kimi like a braindead sperg. Now no longer