Debate user "MAVE 619 will fuck you up" about how you are a fascist for not fucking kids

Dandelion Eyes

kiwifarms.net
A lot of fascists online don't mind fucking kids. They'll tell you how attraction to preteen girls and child marriage are perfectly fine, but the evil jews brainwashed people to hate pedos, so that the white civilization would collapse.

No so long after i spy Mranimes server to expose his degenerate pedo ass to prove my innocent from a private anti pedo server

I already quit the server
Screenshot_20210916-194341.png
Screenshot_20210916-194336.png
Screenshot_20210916-194332.png
Screenshot_20210916-163613.png

@The Holmes looks what I'm trying to prove my innocence

Last edited by a moderator:

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net

The Holmes

kiwifarms.net
I suppose I should enlighten my fellow kiwis on why this retard resurfaced. Over in the Weeb Wars area, I've had one particular weeb tard/loli loving fag that I doxed back in late January who's been a reoccurring cow of sorts. Recently, he and fellow degenerate retards had formed a Discord. Having gotten into this discord, I archived the majority of it, took down the discord profiles of those that were the most active, and posted the lulz from the discord along with the gross and degenerate shit these people are into - which includes loli and shota.

Mave here was on that discord. I didn't know who he was until I took a look at his discord profile and noticed the hatred for the farms on it.
1631977790868.png

So, my search of these user names began. To my utter joy, my search brought me to this thread and it has been an absolute delight to read through everyone just shitting on this dude. Mave is barely even mentioned in my post, but I did link to this thread right under where I listed his profile. Now you all know he's associated with folks that get their jollies off to underage anime kids getting fucked.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net