Debate user 'Mother puss bucket' about feminism and TERFs in tranny threads -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Because you believe a sickness is normal doesn't make it normal.

Women are dependent on men. You either accept this or don't but that doesn't change the reality of it. If you could take off your feminist glasses for a moment you might realize you're dependent on men to protect you from predators, which is what you're asking us to do. So if you're so independent, feel free to deal with the troons yourself. You can't have it both ways but it's fun laughing at your cognition dissidence.
I do admit I’m dependent on men for physical protection from other men. I’ve not tried to argue otherwise? I’m dependent on men for lots of things, and men are dependent on me for lots of things. We work best as a team. You want to keep women in a life that made enough of us so miserable that we had to change it because you think society worked better that way. It worked better for men like you, sure it did. You don’t have a very high opinion of women though so I’m hoping you’re an outlier. I think most men have moved on from your mindset and see the benefits of treating women as equals. Different, but ultimately equal.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
I do admit I’m dependent on men for physical protection from other men. I’ve not tried to argue otherwise? I’m dependent on men for lots of things, and men are dependent on me for lots of things. We work best as a team. You want to keep women in a life that made enough of us so miserable that we had to change it because you think society worked better that way. It worked better for men like you, sure it did. You don’t have a very high opinion of women though so I’m hoping you’re an outlier. I think most men have moved on from your mindset and see the benefits of treating women as equals. Different, but ultimately equal.
Platitudes are cool and all but what does that mean?

Bamanda

The hammer has got to drop
kiwifarms.net
Platitudes are cool and all but what does that mean?
The equals thing?

It means that neither of us are inferior to the other. To me personally it means that society works best when men and women work together, rather than one sex being active in the broader world while the other is confined to a limited life inside the home.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
The equals thing?

It means that neither of us are inferior to the other. To me personally it means that society works best when men and women work together, rather than one sex being active in the broader world while the other is confined to a limited life inside the home.
Again outside of platitudes what do you mean? Is it fair to have inequal standards for the same job with the same pay?

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
That definitely doesn’t apply to me. This is the kind of culture that made me ignore any sort of feminism. I don’t know what kind of world a woman who cares that she can’t join a men’s cycling club lives in, but it’s very far from mine.

FWIW, I don’t see an issue with hobbies having men or women only groups. Not just because of physical differences, but group dynamics change when they become mixed sex. Not everyone wants that, and that’s ok.

I think what a lot of men like you, and others in this thread, don’t understand is that in real life most women don’t care about these things. We care about being treated equally. I don’t want cycling teams to slow themselves down to accommodate me, I do want to be considered for promotion alongside my male colleague when we have the same experience and qualifications. Is that really so fucking hard to understand?

The vibe seems to be HAHA feeeeeeemales you get what you deserve with the tranny invasion because radical feminism. None of you seem to care that the majority of women don’t think of themselves as feminist and don’t buy into whatever radical feminism did to piss you off. Do those women deserve to be raped in prison? Do teenage girls deserve to be forced to undress infront of a perverted fat fuck with triangle tits and an erection?

You can sit and gloat all you want, but if there are any women at all in your life who you care about you better get over yourselves and start fighting this for their sakes.
If there's ever straight up votes on trans stuff I will vote against it but I'll never have that option. The only way to get a voice on it is to pick a larger culture battle which encompasses it. Most recent TERF converts are still on the opposite side of that battle.

You can't push the ball back up the slope just enough to get rid of trannies and ignore half the people who will kick it back down.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
If there's ever straight up votes on trans stuff I will vote against it but I'll never have that option. The only way to get a voice on it is to pick a larger culture battle which encompasses it. Most recent TERF converts are still on the opposite side of that battle.

You can't push the ball back up the slope just enough to get rid of trannies and ignore half the people who will kick it back down.
Well gee the problem is when we talk about trannies, we get called terfs, anyways, so you seem to be so angry about muh TeRfS, but fail to realize that even disagreeing with a tranny and having a vagoo means your automatically labeled as a terf. so terf can mean anything.

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
Well gee the problem is when we talk about trannies, we get called terfs, anyways, so you seem to be so angry about muh TeRfS, but fail to realize that even disagreeing with a tranny and having a vagoo means your automatically labeled as a terf. so terf can mean anything.
I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread realises this.

The question is how is it any different to all the people who were dismissed as racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc?

What's so different about "TERF" that makes it a break from historical precedent?

Even Islamophobes and racists have a better claim to "this time it's about rape".

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
No, you're dependent on men period. You have running water, food, shelter, electric, garbage collection and a sewage system because men do it. You couldn't survive without men and yet you think you're equal to them. Men and women are not equal, you cannot scientifically prove two different things are equal. Women ARE inferior to men and you cannot change that, outside of things related to incubating a baby or where men are too big for it men are superior in everything. Unless you think a stronger immune system and a better memory is equal to all the physical and mental advantages men have you can't say we're equal. Yet you have no respect for the men who keep you and think it's a punishment for you to play your role in the family, while you still expect men to play their role in society. Men sacrifice for their family and their community, they are okay with breaking themselves if they're capable of having kids. When you take that away from them and show them nothing but disrespect they say fuck off and let things collapse. Which is where we are now. People just like you made the tranny menace, your ideology made the tranny menace. You told mentally ill people that 2+2=4, so they think they can be either 2 because they're the same thing. Have you even considered how many men are choosing to become women because of how shit men have it under feminism and how easy women have it?

I got called a sexist in this very thread sweetie, try using your "emotional intelligence" to deal with it. You use the same shaming tactics and try to brow beat people with the same bullshit. Suddenly it's a problem because it's targeting women like you instead of all the people you targeted. You should check the Lindsay Ellis thread or will you have to squint to see how you're the SJW whining the SJWs turned on her?

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread realises this.

The question is how is it any different to all the people who were dismissed as racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc?

What's so different about "TERF" that makes it a break from historical precedent?

Even Islamophobes and racists have a better claim to "this time it's about rape".
You forgot to include how the feminists always claim to speak for all women and how you have to respect all women and defend them. Despite feminists throwing women under the bus for decades. Any feminist who spoke out about men's issues had internalized misogyny and was labeled a wrong thinker along with the 'phobes. I can find evidence from the 1980s and I can dig back further and probably find examples of this before then too. Feminists have a special (plastic) hate boner for women who don't bow to their insanity. Most who get turned on have valid talking points and become anti-feminist when they wake up to the mob mentality. The Nu-Terfs continue to ride on the feminist bike and don't get the same self awareness the earlier feminist victims did. Which makes it all the more fun to watch them reee at the patriarchy while begging for the patriarchy to save them. How many of the nu-Terfs look like Big red, with metal all over their face, fish lips and danger hair?

pedoguyguykrai

kiwifarms.net
No, you're dependent on men period. You have running water, food, shelter, electric, garbage collection and a sewage system because men do it. You couldn't survive without men and yet you think you're equal to them. Men and women are not equal, you cannot scientifically prove two different things are equal. Women ARE inferior to men and you cannot change that, outside of things related to incubating a baby or where men are too big for it men are superior in everything. Unless you think a stronger immune system and a better memory is equal to all the physical and mental advantages men have you can't say we're equal. Yet you have no respect for the men who keep you and think it's a punishment for you to play your role in the family, while you still expect men to play their role in society. Men sacrifice for their family and their community, they are okay with breaking themselves if they're capable of having kids. When you take that away from them and show them nothing but disrespect they say fuck off and let things collapse. Which is where we are now. People just like you made the tranny menace, your ideology made the tranny menace. You told mentally ill people that 2+2=4, so they think they can be either 2 because they're the same thing. Have you even considered how many men are choosing to become women because of how shit men have it under feminism and how easy women have it?

I got called a sexist in this very thread sweetie, try using your "emotional intelligence" to deal with it. You use the same shaming tactics and try to brow beat people with the same bullshit. Suddenly it's a problem because it's targeting women like you instead of all the people you targeted. You should check the Lindsay Ellis thread or will you have to squint to see how you're the SJW whining the SJWs turned on her?

You forgot to include how the feminists always claim to speak for all women and how you have to respect all women and defend them. Despite feminists throwing women under the bus for decades. Any feminist who spoke out about men's issues had internalized misogyny and was labeled a wrong thinker along with the 'phobes. I can find evidence from the 1980s and I can dig back further and probably find examples of this before then too. Feminists have a special (plastic) hate boner for women who don't bow to their insanity. Most who get turned on have valid talking points and become anti-feminist when they wake up to the mob mentality. The Nu-Terfs continue to ride on the feminist bike and don't get the same self awareness the earlier feminist victims did. Which makes it all the more fun to watch them reee at the patriarchy while begging for the patriarchy to save them. How many of the nu-Terfs look like Big red, with metal all over their face, fish lips and danger hair?
It's not an emotional intelligence it's just strictly fact, be a wahmain and disagree with troons automatically get labeled as a terf even if your a right wing pick me right wing guy senpai trad girl you'll still get that label; stating a fact isn't sjw logic, and who literally fucking uses slw after 2016 unironically anymore?

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
It's not an emotional intelligence it's just strictly fact, be a wahmain and disagree with troons automatically get labeled as a terf even if your a right wing pick me right wing guy senpai trad girl you'll still get that label; stating a fact isn't sjw logic, and who literally fucking uses slw after 2016 unironically anymore?
Repeat that in English please.

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
Did a feminist refuse to fuck you and now you have a hateboner for all feminists because they won't fuck you?
That's the usual feminist tactic to. Claim men can't have sex with them so they're angry and bitter. Complete refusal to face reality and take responsibility for their actions.

Terfs are getting treated how men have been treated by them for decades. They don't like it and us men are laughing at them. It's karmic justice.

pedoguyguykrai

kiwifarms.net
That's the usual feminist tactic to. Claim men can't have sex with them so they're angry and bitter. Complete refusal to face reality and take responsibility for their actions.

Terfs are getting treated how men have been treated by them for decades. They don't like it and us men are laughing at them. It's karmic justice.
and what actions do I see, other than making subreddits to complain about troons, and the fact that men in dresses obviously have more bargaining power than women as you can claim. Terfs are an inherent minority but reject the concept of men trooning to women as they aren't real women and therefore can never really have the same setbacks as actual cisgendered women. Point is the fact that man in a dress has more power in a community for women than actual women.
I mean ngl some of the dynamics they shill are batshit Marxist leftover swill from the 2nd generation feminists, but the point remains valid, a man in a dress will indefinatley have more power than a cisgendered woman, or a regular male, therefore creating inequity which is real and not perceived. This isn't karmic justice its clown world, and the fact you reject the fact that terfs may have a valid point and write it off as lol karma, is stupid.

it's the reason why yaniv has gotten away with being a literal perv to women and girls, and the reason why tommy tooter is still free to be the crazy old batshit perv, despite obvious issues atleaast terfs with in the feminist community accept there is a problem with that, if men can simply claim that they're women to invade women spaces with relative ease, then there would be simply people to exploit that loophole.

Mother puss bucket

OC Do not steal
kiwifarms.net
and what actions do I see, other than making subreddits to complain about troons, and the fact that men in dresses obviously have more bargaining power than women as you can claim. Terfs are an inherent minority but reject the concept of men trooning to women as they aren't real women and therefore can never really have the same setbacks as actual cisgendered women. Point is the fact that man in a dress has more power in a community for women than actual women.
I mean ngl some of the dynamics they shill are batshit Marxist leftover swill from the 2nd generation feminists, but the point remains valid, a man in a dress will indefinatley have more power than a cisgendered woman, or a regular male, therefore creating inequity which is real and not perceived. This isn't karmic justice its clown world, and the fact you reject the fact that terfs may have a valid point and write it off as lol karma, is stupid.

it's the reason why yaniv has gotten away with being a literal perv to women and girls, and the reason why tommy tooter is still free to be the crazy old batshit perv, despite obvious issues atleaast terfs with in the feminist community accept there is a problem with that, if men can simply claim that they're women to invade women spaces with relative ease, then there would be simply people to exploit that loophole.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Feminists dismantled functional society with bullshit and now they have to live in the clown world they made. Saying a man in a dress isn't a man isn't something that makes men want to side with crazy bitches. I've pointed out every single tactic trannies are using on women is the same tactics women in the thread are trying to use it on me for disagreeing with them. Yet you seem to think people like me who are used to it and find it funny should team up with you so you can continue to abuse us and be top dog on the abuser totem. You have no interest in changing clown world, you just want to be the ring master instead of the whipping boy.

Welcome to being treated like a man. Doesn't feel so good does it ladies?

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Lol he's banned. Knew it. Fuck you Null for not letting us view banned profiles any longer, I wanted to grave-dance.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
The saddest aspect of the whole TRA's vs Radfem/GC debate is that troons have been already creating another glass ceiling and are slowly undoing all the work feminists and LGB activists before had done.

Sexual assault by "cis" people is bad but when a poor little tranny does it they're just a troubled victim and don't you dare misgender them! That's a far worse act of violence!

A man who coerces a lesbian or a woman who breaks gay mens' boundaries is frowned upon but gays and lesbians must sleep with Troonbians and Annas or otherwise they're evil transphobic oppressors! Are you a rape or sexual assault victim traumatised by the sight of a penis? Shut up and validate that stunning and brave transwoman by sucking that lady dique you evil TERF bigot!

Don't forget that it's totally OK when a trans person lies about their sex and breaks your boundaries!

Children who are into activities typically correlated with the opposite sex must secretly be gender dysphoric and wanting to be a boy it girl. So let's just put them onto irreversible hormones and castrate them regardless of the fact that they just end up being gay when they grow up. Ignore the parental concerns and potential health hazards. It's just right winger transphobic TERF rhetoric and it makes us look BAD.

Troons make it seem that women holding any power or influence was only a temporary phase. Now any woman who refuses to bow down stands up for themselves gets the label "TERF" and "transphobe" hurled at them. They can spew the most vile misogynistic and homophobic abuse and get away with it because of the current social climate. Tranners are deemed to be far more oppressed and deserving of attention than those "cis bitches" and "cisfags" in the current age of the SJW woke cult despite making up les than 1% of the population of any country.

Just imagine how the women and LGB in the 90s who finally felt free and had proper equality would feel if they could see in the future that a bunch of degenerate men in dresses are now the top authorities of womens' issues. This is misogyny, child abuse, and homophobia slyly guised as "woke" and "progressive".