Off-Topic Debate user "muh_moobs" on Canadian politics -

Status
Not open for further replies.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
and not charged. The coroner's court said it was a lawful killing.
The point is that he shouldn't have been charged and forced to defend himself in the first place.

Well. Someone jimmies got rustled. Don't like being called a sperg after repeated spergy offtopic posts about how fucked the country you live in is? Tough shit.

And to then throw up a wall of BAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! after a small taste of your own medicine is just....special. Seriously. Look at that shit and tell me again who had a meltdown.

You seriously think I or anyone's gonna read all that autistic spew? It'll be lucky if the entirety of the last 2 pages don't get deleted or spergatoried.

Shit on your homeland elsewhere, this thread is for shitting on Jessica Yaniv, who would be just as toxic if they lived in Alberta or Ontario or fucking Nova Scotia. B.C.'s society didn't produce her, Miriam and whatshisface's defective genes and upbringing did.
My own medicine? All I did was answer other people's questions about Canada.

You're the one who got ass-blasted because you're embarrassed by the type of government you have repeatedly voted for. You've tried to shit on Alberta in other places here and I held my tongue then. But if you want to bitch and whine about Alberta when none of the rest of the country would have the quality of like they do without exploiting the fruits of our labor, then you're going to get some of "your own medicine" pointing out exactly how factually incorrect you are.

As for B.C., notice how the overwhelming majority of Canadian cows live there? Probably got something to do with the Jr. San Franciso mentality you people have allowed to rot the coast. Your own post proves my point.

How could anyone in their right mind who has observed Yaniv's behavior deign to call him "her"?

Simple. Only by being of the type of mindset that is proud of how Canada operates and encourages this level of degenerate cancer spreading in society.

In one sentence you've:
-Enabled Yaniv's lunacy
-Approved of self-identification
-Agreed with government and society allowing Yaniv to do what he does
-Endorsed the authorities failure to act

That fact that on several occasions you have been embarrassed enough to single me out for answering people's questions about Canada and in the process exposing the ignorance of it's population, compelling me to be silent further proves all of my points. Getting upset at me for shining a light on the degenerate state of our country, and then getting further upset when I point out how you are wrong, further highlights this.

Insult Alberta and me all you want.

Every time I post something about Canada that upsets you, remember that what I say is the truth.

My apologies for going off-topic but sometimes guff has to be challenged.

Back to fat boy yaniv.

Judging by the way he was waddling there must have been a fair amount of padding stuffed somewhere.
He wasn't referring to you. He was referring to me. As for guff, "Guff" is how a 78 year old man ends up in court for defending his home and the safety of his ailing, elderly wife. You can't just ignore that for serious charges like "Murder" the Police conferred with the Crown, meaning that a prosecutor believed he could convict. That should have never happened to that man to begin with.

As for Yaniv, shoving a tampon up his ass MUST negatively effect how he runs.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
The point is that he shouldn't have been charged and forced to defend himself in the first place
Last reply due to de-railing the thread.

He wasn't charged at all... he was arrested on suspicion of murder but was told by police he would face no further action. Like I said a normal police procedure until all facts are known.

Try and read up before making such claims.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The point is that he shouldn't have been charged and forced to defend himself in the first place.

My own medicine? All I did was answer other people's questions about Canada.

You're the one who got ass-blasted because you're embarrassed by the type of government you have repeatedly voted for. You've tried to shit on Alberta in other places here and I held my tongue then. But if you want to bitch and whine about Alberta when none of the rest of the country would have the quality of like they do without exploiting the fruits of our labor, then you're going to get some of "your own medicine" pointing out exactly how factually incorrect you are.

As for B.C., notice how the overwhelming majority of Canadian cows live there? Probably got something to do with the Jr. San Franciso mentality you people have allowed to rot the coast. Your own post proves my point.

How could anyone in their right mind who has observed Yaniv's behavior deign to call him "her"?

Simple. Only by being of the type of mindset that is proud of how Canada operates and encourages this level of degenerate cancer spreading in society.

In one sentence you've:
-Enabled Yaniv's lunacy
-Approved of self-identification
-Agreed with government and society allowing Yaniv to do what he does
-Endorsed the authorities failure to act

That fact that on several occasions you have been embarrassed enough to single me out for answering people's questions about Canada and in the process exposing the ignorance of it's population, compelling me to be silent further proves all of my points. Getting upset at me for shining a light on the degenerate state of our country, and then getting further upset when I point out how you are wrong, further highlights this.

Insult Alberta and me all you want.

Every time I post something about Canada that upsets you, remember that what I say is the truth.
Oh fuck being the bigger man, I can't let this much stupidity stand.

Thanks for pointing out my typo and concluding that I somehow validated Yaniv when I had already corrected it to 'him' within 10 seconds, but of course you had locked the reply open to prepare your response within a shorter time then that.

Show me one single post where I EVER insulted Alberta (besides the one that just triggered you) because I sure don't remember it. The only other occasion I remember crossing you was when you were fellating Steven Harper and I posted a counter-opinion. That's fucking far from trying to shut you up. If you think i've picked on you overtop of everyone else who posts a crack about Canada, that's because you never fucking shut up about it in every thread about Yaniv.

I'm certainly not telling you to be silent, just to fucking be on topic. Make a 'Canada Sucks' thread in A&H and shit on the Libs all you like there. Making multiple cracks about the cops, the govt, the attitudes of BC residents etc multiple times a fucking page every day in the Yaniv forum is lolcow behavior, and it's not helping the conversation in any way.

Done.

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck being the bigger man, I can't let this much stupidity stand.

Thanks for pointing out my typo and concluding that I somehow validated Yaniv when I had already corrected it to 'him' within 10 seconds, but of course you had locked the reply open to prepare your response within a shorter time then that.

Show me one single post where I EVER insulted Alberta (besides the one that just triggered you) because I sure don't remember it. The only other occasion I remember crossing you was when you were fellating Steven Harper and I posted a counter-opinion. That's fucking far from trying to shut you up. If you think i've picked on you overtop of everyone else who posts a crack about Canada, that's because you never fucking shut up about it in every thread about Yaniv.

I'm certainly not telling you to be silent, just to fucking be on topic. Make a 'Canada Sucks' thread in A&H and shit on the Libs all you like there. Making multiple cracks about the cops, the govt, the attitudes of BC residents etc multiple times a fucking page every day in the Yaniv forum is lolcow behavior, and it's not helping the conversation in any way.

Done.
I've only commented here twice.

"Her" and "him" are pretty hard to get wrong. Sounds like a mental slip rather than a typo. And I've only posted in this thread about Yaniv today.

Also funny that you rated my last post "dumb" half an hour ago, then came back to kick the nest again. Sure seems like you're more rustled than I am, as I've been saying the whole time.

I also don't see how factually answering people's questions is "taking a crack at" Canada. The only reason you'd get upset, just like last time, is if you take it personally when people point out the failings of the political figures you have supported.

For the love of timbits, can you two take your fucking lovers quarrel to private chat? This is a Yaniv thread, not Calgary versus the ROC.
No!

If someone wants to publicly promote the idea that Alberta is somehow wrong when all we want to do is create jobs across the country and share the prosperity, they're going to be repudiated publicly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not going to wade into this intra-canadian sperg war, I think muh-moobs has a point in that there is the law and then there is the application of the law. The law may allow for self-defense from a crazied tranny charging you, but the law doesn't seem to be fully enforced in BC at the moment. There's a saying in the US that "you can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride." While it can refer specifically to police tossing someone in the back of a car and slamming on the brakes so they get thrown around, it more generally refers to the idea that being arrested or charged is punishment in and of itself, even if the case is dismissed eventually.

I can understand why someone would not want to risk defending themselves unless absolutely necessary in a place where 'justice' seems to have taken a vacation along with common sense and equality under the law. I just hope that someone decides to take one for the team- hopefully if they have some sort of pre-existing legal representation standing by.

If I were a reporter trying to cover Yaniv I would try to have a separate person close enough to help video the incident and I'd say it might be a good idea to consult with a lawyer beforehand. That said, I guess the media companies large enough to do all that are the ones ignoring the whole situation.

fuzakeru na

ふざけるな
kiwifarms.net
I've only commented here twice.

"Her" and "him" are pretty hard to get wrong.
as much as I hate troons and John, you're wrong as far as I'm concerned. My (now) wife mixes up her/him and he/she all the time due to the language barrier, its almost always fixed immediately without having to say anything but its still there. Depending on your country, her/him he/she are so similar its very easy to immediately make a mistake

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
as much as I hate troons and John, you're wrong as far as I'm concerned. My (now) wife mixes up her/him and he/she all the time due to the language barrier, its almost always fixed immediately without having to say anything but its still there. Depending on your country, her/him he/she are so similar its very easy to immediately make a mistake
The fellow I was conversing with earlier is a native English speaker.

I just hope that someone decides to take one for the team- hopefully if they have some sort of pre-existing legal representation standing by.
Farmers in Alberta and Saskatchewan shoot criminals semi-regularly, and each time one of them does so it ends up as a conviction that is later overturned. "Taking one for the team" won't change anything.

Trimmed Archer

ᛚᛟᚷᚾ ᚺᚢᚷᚱ
kiwifarms.net
1) I'm not the moron who got baited into having a meltdown. Just because you live in B.C. and most likely in an urban area, meaning you're both too stoned to have a sound opinion and voted for Trudeau twice doesn't mean you have to take everything personally. Try putting down the bong and you might understand that everything isn't about you.

2) The fact that you're upset that I've informed people about how the majority of the population of Canada thinks and behaves and upset enough to shit your diaper and throw a tantrum proves what I say to be true.

3) I'm still reviewing the thread. I'll merge the posts when I'm done.

4) How is Alberta acting like a spoiled child when we're just asking for an even deal in return for what we give to the rest of the country. The only spoiled petulant children are the rest of the welfare leeches, like yourself, who rely on the labor of Albertans and the riches of our confiscated earnings to live the lives you have. I'll spell some things out in point-form to make things easier for your childlike mind to understand that Alberta has been getting the shaft from the start:
-The EI program would collapse without Albertans paying more than they receive from the program. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Albertans have to work more hours than Canadians in any other province before they can qualify for EI benefits, and once approved will receive benefits for a shorter period of time. This is unfair to Albertans.
-The Canadian Pension Program would collapse without Albertans paying more into the program than they receive. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Albertan oil is subject to a carbon tax while imported oil from Saudi Arabia is exempt, thus making foreign oil cheaper. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Alberta, currently in an economic slump due to conditions created by the current federal government still sends more money in equalization payments to the rest of the country than it receives in aid. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Since the start of the equalization program, Alberta has contributed over 80 billion dollars and is the only province or territory to have never received a cent from the program. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Alberta/Saskatchewan were both forced into confederation so that Lower Canada could construct the railroad to connect themselves to British Columbia to prevent the US from annexing BC. Then, to ensure that we would never have the political impact of other parts of the country our territory was arbitrarily split in half. This is unfair to Albertans.
-Canada has signed UN treaties that guarantee that all regions of the country have the right to access international markets via our coastlines. Canadians adore the UN, and yet you refuse to honor your own international agreement to the detriment of Alberta AND the remained of Canada, since all of the above welfare programs are funded by the taxation of the income of Albertans, just to spite us. This is unfair to Albertans.
-The Constitution Act of 1982, signed into law by what the education system and most Canadians claim to be the "Greatest and Best Prime Minister our undeserving nation ever had Pierre Elliott Trudeau", guarantees the rights of provinces to have access to markets. The rest of you refuse to honor the constitution to spite Alberta. This is unfair to Albertans.
-When the federal government accepted Syrian/Iraqi refugees during the fight against ISIS, 80% of them were settled in Alberta AFTER Albertans told the federal government we couldn't take them since we had no jobs to offer. This was unfair to Albertans.
-After taking the above refugees, the rest of the country told the federal government they were struggling to provide services to their shared 20% of the refugees and needed more money. Guess who's taxes funded that?
-Remember how the rest of the country shits on Alberta's oil and coal and insists that we transition out of these industries? Ignore how this would mean we need to import the gas to heat our homes and the electricity to power them. Alberta also has considerable uranium deposits and could over-night transition to cleaner energy. BUT, when we had the audacity to request the federal government allow Alberta to mine our own resources, we were told no. This is unfair to Albertans.

See, what ignorant little snots like you have never understood and are too stoned and dumb to ever understand is that all Alberta ever asks for is the ability to work. And that's all we want now, is to be able to pump our resources out of the ground and transport them to market. And in return, we will bless all of you with the mil.k and honey you demand. Again, to make things easier for your dumb ass to understand, I'll make some lists.

Albertans demand of Canada:
-The freedom to work and send our product to market uninhibited by the federal government or the rest of confederation.

The rest of Canada demands of Alberta:
-The funding of the Canadian Pension Program
-The funding of the Canadian Employment Insurance Program
-The funding of healthcare via National Health Transfers by the Federal Government.
-The funding of social service programs in the remaining provinces and territories.

Without including the need Canada has of Alberta for CPP and EI, if Alberta didn't have to pay transfer payments Albertans would collectively have over $5000 dollars for every man, woman, and child living in the province.

You people, who look down upon us for the crime of wanting to be left alone, rely on us for your very way of live in every sense of the word. Your roads and public transport wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your healthcare wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your safety and security wouldn't be possible without federal transfer payments. Your grandmothers CPP wouldn't be paid if Albertans didn't surrender their income to the government, and your EI wouldn't be paid when you're laid off it it wasn't confiscated from Albertans. Alberta spends more to have the RCMP than we would if we had our own police. The excess finances RCMP and other policing services elsewhere in the country.

Fuck you. And every single cell in your body. Look down on Alberta and call us all the childish names you want. Just know that at the end of the day, you need us considerable more than we will ever need you.
LO AND BEHOLD! THE VOICE OF SPERGATORY!

Attachments

muh_moobs

kiwifarms.net
@muh_moobs you are consistently one of the worst posters on the site and you haven't been able to figure out how the multiquote tool works in over 3 fucking years. Stop forcing mods to clean up your shit posts and triple posts, we're not your fucking niggers.
Then why have mods?

Simply having multiple posts in a row also doesn't constitute multi-posting in and of itself. Multi-posting is when you make a bunch of posts one immediately after the other. Most of the time when your mods whine at me about double posts, those posts are half an hour or more apart. But if you're going to move the goal posts, that's fine.

There are legitimate medical reasons for why I don't just wait five hours until I finish catching up on a thread to write my comments. If you're going to insist on being so anal regarding this as if this forum has any sort of integrity (which, considering that the whole point is just shit posting and laughing at people, it doesn't), you should really either limit users to one post per thread per day OR make it easier for users to merge their own posts instead of having to copy and paste the text and delete the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino