Debate user "Null" on whether all women want kids and other MGTOW propaganda -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the paypig subforum:
1615661021373.png

mr spongecake

kiwifarms.net
From the paypig subforum:
View attachment 1994388
How exactly is this relevant? This just seems like a way to tie the validity of his argument to how much success he has with women which is retarded. Plenty of dudes who have major success with women will tell you exactly what Josh is saying here. Most women don't give a fuck if you're a) not a sped and b) attractive to them.

Fools Idol

kiwifarms.net
It might seem somewhat presumptuous to comment on the mental state of a man I've never met, but I'll have a stab at it anyway because it might give some context to his beliefs about children and families.

Josh is is fast approaching the big 3-0 and he's found himself without much in the way of ties to the world. He's thinking about his future and where he'll be in the next decade and the one after that and I don't imagine he likes the idea of being "Null, infamous Nazi troll" for the rest of his life. You have to remember that he's spent a good portion of his life watching others fail at the most basic parts of life.

How this is relevant to his comment about children is simple, children are like an anchor and I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Children add much needed stability and context to an adults life and provide a real future for that person even after they die. Granted it's hardly universal, there are plenty of happy and stable people who are childless, just like there are plenty of miserable people with no roots and are parents. But most people only really settle down and start their adult life when they have kids. Just remember that having children isn't a short cut happiness, but it is a milestone in the development of a person just like your first job or first serious relationship or any other first.

There is a lot of pain, misery and disappointment when you start a family, but there is also much joy, pleasure and satisfaction too and if you do a good enough job raising them then your kids will pay you back tenfold for all the sleepless nights and missed opportunities.

The whole biological imperative to breed stuff is true at least to some degree, but to say that our instincts govern all of our behaviour is just wrong.

polackerino

kiwifarms.net
Raising even a single kid requires a shitload of money/resources, and this site will never be profitable or a reliable source of income. Even if he gave the site away today and started pursuing a normal career, he's 28 with essentially negative job experience due to how this site clashes with the current social climate any industry he has skill relevant to. Its not impossible for him to afford supporting a kid in the future, but he has a long and hard journey to get to that point
NIGGER

IF YOU BLACKPILL NOOL TOO HARD HE'LL DROP THE SITE

SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID GLOWNIGGER

To expand on your points, tradwaifus have been obliterated by feminism, so men's position in all of this is untenable anyway. Else he could simply financially support a wife, or multiple, after implementing plebbit-tier KF awards

Super Smelly Vagina

kiwifarms.net
Engage in any physical/outdoor activity and you'll find plenty of nice well-adjusted (and attractive) women.
These "well adjusted women" still exclusively fuck Tyrone's and heroin addicts; then proceed to populate dating sites looking for a cuck to give them money and babysit little Tyrone.

Maybe Null never sees them because he's a chubster *sigh*
"If you don't enable women's disgusting behavior, you must be fat and have a small dick. lolololol"

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't follow Redpill, Follow blackpill instead. MGTOW is a giant fucking cope.
Redpill, blackpill, mgtow, incel, they're all coping mechanisms for eggs. Have you ever stopped and wondered why it is that you can't stop thinking about women? That's the beautiful butterfly inside of you, trying to hatch.

turdburger

Shit Sandwich
kiwifarms.net
1) All women want kids

All men want kids, if having kids is impregnating someone and passing on your selfish genes and having the option to fuck off and let someone else gestate the thing and put up with it shitting itself and putting its sticky hands on your record collection and puking on your computer / beard / car. When that ends, the demanding of overpriced useless plastic toys to litter your house with and the growing up to be brainwashed by society into being an intolerable SJW vegan and taking trans drugs and getting castrated and / or its tits chopped off and being incapable of getting a job money pit begins. And when that ends, you're left with a relationship you're forced to maintain with someone you probably don't like and can't reconcile your political views with, who sees you as a burden in your twilight years. If the kid you have manages to survive with its reproductive organs intact and has a kid itself, you will be exploited as free childcare and get to enjoy the puke and shit experience again.

If women could have kids the same way, all women would want kids too. But it comes with lifestyle inconveniences for females and these days frequently financial inconveniences for males that last 18 years minimum, so it's understandable that some people prefer money and freedom and to waste their lives writing crap on a forum instead of being a slave to their genes and dealing with the consequences of their sexual urges.

2) People exist to reproduce

People exist because of mindless replications of genes that have evolved to cause sexual urges. Animals desire sex and offspring are a consequence of that. Female mammals have evolved to love, or at least tolerate, their offspring when they arrive for the same reason. It's not that people exist to reproduce so much as people happen to exist because of reproduction. There is no purpose to life. Even if we look at Darwinism as having a guiding moral purpose, the failure of the shittiest to reproduce is just as relevant as the survival and reproductive success of the fittest. An animal that's a terrible mother neglecting and killing her offspring or outright failing to reproduce is just as much a beneficial evolutionary outcome as an animal that's a good mother successfully rearing hers.

If there's a way to win at life, I'd say it was to let your siblings have children. That way, you can devote your life to doing whatever the hell you want and easily amass money, and your nieces and nephews will respect you and compete with each other to inherit their uncle or aunt's wealth. You can pick the one you think is the fittest to receive it, and disinherit the unfit ones. If you subscribe to the theory of an objective meaning to passing on your own genes, this ticks that box. And if your chosen heir doesn't have children either, the cycle begins anew.

If you don't have siblings, you're fucked.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Putting all the slap fighting aside, I do think we should encourage people to take up the traditional “One parent works, the other stays home and watches the kids” model of a family.

It helps ensure stable and safe childhoods and a healthy understanding of family roles.

That being said, those who choose not to pursue this life or for whatever reason, missed the window I don’t think are dead ends or failures. In fact, some days I feel jealous that they don’t feel the need to worry about that sort of thing. Haha.

All in all though, everything happens for a reason. No need to worry so much about things you can’t control.

Heather Mason

Best Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These "well adjusted women" still exclusively fuck Tyrone's and heroin addicts; then proceed to populate dating sites looking for a cuck to give them money and babysit little Tyrone.
Listen dude real life isn't like those Blacked videos. The cute girls I've worked out with are actual people with hobbies and talents and aspirations. You might not be so blackpilled on the woman question if you got to know people with an IQ over 90
"If you don't enable women's disgusting behavior, you must be fat and have a small dick. lolololol"
Well Null is a fatty, that is a fact. He's no Gunt but he's definitely not an athlete. And I bet our dear leader has a decently sized schlong TVYM

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net

I mean more or less, the "well adjusted women" get pressured to be miserable cunts by their social structure and I do feel somewhat bad for them.
The reverse is also true. Google "crazy girlfriend" and see how many men have their apartments torched because they had "Mom" in their phone's contacts. I'd argue anybody talking about their real-life problems on the Internet probably isn't a good example of a well-adjusted productive person

This is the only thing our Dear Feeder has said that has triggered me. Not because I have a crippling addition to tomboys but because it's just extremely incorrect. Engage in any physical/outdoor activity and you'll find plenty of nice well-adjusted (and attractive) women. Maybe Null never sees them because he's a chubster *sigh*
I don't know about well adjusted, nicer and more fun to be around but most fitness models and trophy wives are pretty weird and have some anxiety/depression at the very least.