Debate user "Null" on whether all women want kids and other MGTOW propaganda -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

NotArat

kiwifarms.net
The physical world doesn't matter. What you do matters. How you lived your life will be the same 100 years after you died or a billion, even if people forget you existed, but they physical world has 3 outcomes; big crunch, big freeze and big rip. Your kids won't matter, physical shit won't matter because the physical world is going to vanish one way or another, so imo it makes more sense to live based on non-physical shit like ideals. But hey if your ideal is just to aspire to copy a chav, you do you.
The technological singularity will help us escape the universe

NotArat

kiwifarms.net
Humanity dreamed of flying cars after landing on the moon. Now we have VR where you can masturbate to e-girls who you send crypto to and few people understand how either of these things even work.
The human capacity for intelligence could never fully understand artificial general intelligence, as the knowledge capacity for AGI would be infinitely greater than the knowledge capacity of humans.

Humans must integrate into AGI via a brain interface API, then biology becomes obsolete and irrelevant.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Why do people stress about having children? What's the ultimate goal?
They're little yous. If you don't hate yourself too much, they eventually do a lot of stuff for you and keep you company/build social bridges for you to benefit in other ways. And at somepoint you might appreciate their personal growth independent of you and how they develop. I guess you don't garden/keep plants.

There is nothing more human than building/growing a [THING] and watching it develop in an environment that you have some control over. Maybe it's a city simulation program, or a little bonsai tree, or you nutted in a hot chick with probably compatible genetics that pays her own way through life & can cook. You are driven to build and watch your creations go.

If you don't get it now, just assume that you will 5 years down the road. I never thought I'd ever give a single shit about birds and bird feeders that my parents kept filled, and now I'm trying to identify bird calls and bought another $20 giant bag of fucking birdseed for animals that give nothing back. You will (probably) get old, and when you do the things you think are important will change.

Last edited:

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly the correct course of action is to be Genghis Khan, the stallion that mounted the damn world and passed down his warlord rape genes to 0.5% of the entire damn human species.
That would involve being supremely confident, physically excellent, leaving mommy's basement, and uniting a nation by age 40.
All things the users on this forum are probably unlikely going to do. You might get some steam achievements, though.

NotArat

kiwifarms.net
That would involve being supremely confident, physically excellent, leaving mommy's basement, and uniting a nation by age 40.
All things the users on this forum are probably unlikely going to do. You might get some steam achievements, though.
What about donating sperm? I advise every high IQ white Aryan on Kiwifarms to go donate their sperm right now.
1503185650300.jpg

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
The physical world doesn't matter. What you do matters. How you lived your life will be the same 100 years after you died or a billion, even if people forget you existed, but they physical world has 3 outcomes; big crunch, big freeze and big rip. Your kids won't matter, physical shit won't matter because the physical world is going to vanish one way or another, so imo it makes more sense to live based on non-physical shit like ideals. But hey if your ideal is just to aspire to copy a chav, you do you.
What do ideals matter?

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Its impressive how stupid some people can. I hope thats a troll comment.
Dude's a self-admitted incel who masturbates to his big brother raping him, wants to chain a woman up in his basement, and oscillates between intense self-loathing and thinking he's so much better than all the normies (in his own words), so big old :optimistic: there.

Erika Furudo

Me an intellectual 🎶
kiwifarms.net
What do ideals matter?
Because they aren't tied to the physical state of the world. I have more respect for people who die for their beleifs than people who simply had kids. Both of those groups will die, but how they lived shows they are 2 entirely different calibers of people. Obviously there are some people who pull off both, but my idea is why fuss over the physical world when it all ends? Atleast spiritual/metaphysical has a chance, but our world is 100% fucked.

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
Because they aren't tied to the physical state of the world. I have more respect for people who die for their beleifs than people who simply had kids. Both of those groups will die, but how they lived shows they are 2 entirely different calibers of people. Obviously there are some people who pull off both, but my idea is why fuss over the physical world when it all ends? Atleast spiritual/metaphysical has a chance, but our world is 100% fucked.
All of your ideas end the instant your physical body dies.