Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Mr. Bung

Alles klar herr kommissar?
kiwifarms.net
I like Ducktales. Scrooge McDuck is a badass.

Webby's boyfriend, would you be able to tell me why Burger Beagle is no longer a goofy one dimensional fat joke in the reboot? He seems to have gotten REALLY skinny and decided to shut the fuck up for some reason. Total 180 and frankely I'm very worried about him. If his condition is serious tell him he'll be in my thoughts, he'll know who I am.

Last edited:

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Webby's boyfriend, would you be able to tell me why Burger Beagle is no longer a goofy one dimensional fat joke in the reboot? He seems to have gotten REALLY skinny and decided to shut the fuck up for some reason. Total 180 and frankely I'm very worried about him. If his condition is serious tell him he'll be in my thoughts, he'll know who I am.
He was sentenced to three months in a diet camp.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Quick question if anyone is versed on the subject because a cursory google search didn't turn up much - what are drug options with hebephrenia/disorganized schizophrenia?
Most people with schizophrenia take Thorazine (chlorpromazine) which helps with the positive symptoms (ie:visual and auditory hallucinations). However, it usually comes with some pretty nasty side effects so many people end up refusing to take them. As @I can't imagine mentioned, patients may also partake in therapy in conjuction with taking medication. Most insurances accept places that do CBT therapy, where patients learn to react to their hallucinations and cope with things that may frighten them.

With all due respect, I do not believe that WB has hebephrenia, but rather, one or more of the odd or eccentric personality disorders (formally known as the Type A clusters). Depending on the severity, some people may require medications similar to those given to people with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I just look up the Hetalia wiki and she is 15. Uh, well.

It is a "Young Adult" novel series.
I am 24.
Harry Potter? Read a fucking other book.
Do you replace 'human years' for 'duck years', to justify that?
Deryn is 18 now in my headcanon of the reality dimension where I meet her.
That's the problem with cartoon duck girls and anthropomorphic anime countries. You keep getting older, but they stay the same age.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
I have a thing for Harley Quinn post-New52 myself thanks to an ex, but goddamn if your puns aren't electric.
DC comics are banned here in Germany because of the Wonder Woman film.

That's the problem with cartoon duck girls and anthropomorphic anime countries. You keep getting older, but they stay the same age.
Aging has to be healed, it'll become possible before we reach the neccessary tech level for reality cartoon simulations.

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Sir, you are either a god tier troll or a literal madlad and either way I salute you. I can't be angry or disgusted by this thread like Boxershorts47's. How could I? This is a grown man who insists his in an actual relationship with an anthropomorphic cartoon duck from a children's cartoon. That's absolutely fucking hilarious. It's Chris Chan, if Chris Chan were a lot more mellow. Actually no, this is crazier than Chris Chan.

Godspeed, crazy duck lover. :semperfidelis:

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Sir, you are either a god tier troll or a literal madlad and either way I salute you. I can't be angry or disgusted by this thread like Boxershorts47's. How could I? This is a grown man who insists his in an actual relationship with an anthropomorphic cartoon duck from a children's cartoon. That's absolutely fucking hilarious. It's Chris Chan, if Chris Chan were a lot more mellow. Actually no, this is crazier than Chris Chan.

Godspeed, crazy duck lover. :semperfidelis:
BoxerShorts47 is a disgrace to all of the Malay Archipelago. I guess like, was it Curt?, someone said, Boxy escaped a secret experiment by crazed Japanese scientists to create a superweapon during WW2.

What did he mean by this?
Ageing is a mortal disease, so we need a cure against it, like against autism, no wait that was an ideology. I guess it will become possible to stop and reverse ageing within the next few decades. Reality cartoons will likely become reality (no pun intended) in the 22nd century.

he wants to be turned back into a child physically
More like, a teenager or maybe pre-teen.
The problem with that is his age will still be however long he's been alive, because that's how long he's been alive.
Yeah, no, and? True, but with a cure against biological and mental aging, cryonics, time dilated space journeys and world simulations running at different speeds, age would really just become a number, a very variable and relative number.

Liquid Kent

MGTOWindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
DC comics are banned here in Germany because of the Wonder Woman film.

Aging has to be healed, it'll become possible before we reach the neccessary tech level for reality cartoon simulations.
What... why are DC comics banned in Germany?? What does this have to do with the WW Film?

I read all my comic books online so this is news for me. The only Wonder Woman storyline that was good apart from the one where Olympus was reborn in Gotham by Gay Jimenez was JMS's Odyssey before Flashpoint. Good god I'm old.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
I knew dudes obsessed with the Kaiser Reich were autistic but I never saw it reaching heights like this.
Hearts of Iron 4 is my most favourite videogame ever, together with Civilization 5 and the A.D. and Il-2 series.

What... why are DC comics banned in Germany?? What does this have to do with the WW Film?
The 2017 Wonder Woman film, part of the DC universe, was banned for anti-German hate propaganda.

Ol' Boxy has an uncanny ability to unite all peoples, be they doomers, schizos, or duck fuckers - not for his ethnostate, but in agreeing he is the epitome of failure.
How old is he and if he's over 21 did he have sex so far, and is he fat, retarded and autistic?

Tags
None