Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend, if you truly are enhanced and not retarded, could you tell us about the socio-politics of Calisota? What are the major political parties, and what key issues do they address? What is it like for LGBTQuacks in Duckburg? Who would Webby vote for and why?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Troon Draugur

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend, if you truly are enhanced and not retarded, could you tell us about the socio-politics of Calisota? What are the major political parties, and what key issues do they address? What is it like for LGBTQuacks in Duckburg? Who would Webby vote for and why?
As a Zoomer, Webby is probably redpilled on the inferiority of the dogfaces: did you know that despite being only 13% of the population, dogfaces make up 100% of the Beagle Boys?

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Later, Scrooge is on an adventure right now and his private library is locked.
As a Zoomer, Webby is probably redpilled on the inferiority of the dogfaces: did you know that despite being only 13% of the population, dogfaces make up 100% of the Beagle Boys?
Dogfaces are more like two thirds of the population.
@Webby's Boyfriend

Are you on Deviant Art?
I was, but I was banned like, like a year ago, after I became the victim of shaming and bullying because some fandoms couldn't take jokes. Rings a bell? I plan to make a new one and upload all pictures and stories about my own fictional interdimensionally real universe which is going to become a popular intellectual disability property one day!

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was, but I was banned like, like a year ago, after I became the victim of shaming and bullying because some fandoms couldn't take jokes. Rings a bell? I plan to make a new one and upload all pictures and stories about my own fictional interdimensionally real universe which is going to become a popular intellectual disability property one day!
Take the next step. Tell me your old DA name.

Reactions: weedsneaker13

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend why are you posting here so often? Don't you have other things to do?
I have a similar question. @Webby's Boyfriend what is your goal with this thread? You pretended like it bothers you, and yet here you are. Why do you continue this dog & pony show? Is it like the others have said, and you’re just starved for attention?

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Most people with schizophrenia take Thorazine (chlorpromazine) which helps with the positive symptoms (ie:visual and auditory hallucinations). However, it usually comes with some pretty nasty side effects so many people end up refusing to take them. As @I can't imagine mentioned, patients may also partake in therapy in conjuction with taking medication. Most insurances accept places that do CBT therapy, where patients learn to react to their hallucinations and cope with things that may frighten them.

With all due respect, I do not believe that WB has hebephrenia, but rather, one or more of the odd or eccentric personality disorders (formally known as the Type A clusters). Depending on the severity, some people may require medications similar to those given to people with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.
I think he just wants attention. He posted a thread in the CWC subforum about this yesterday.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
16 is underage but not paedophilia. 13 and younger is paedophilia.

I'm not from California, I was there only 1 time, when I knew neither Webby nor Deryn and was still underage myself.
Someone, I think @AnOminous , said in another thread, if you need to nitpick over the definition of what constitutes a pedo, then you're almost certainly a pedo.

Deryn is 18 now in my headcanon of the reality dimension where I meet her.
In our collective Kiwi headcanon, you're a massive autist who could drown in a bowl of soup if left unattended. This must then be true, by your metric, no?

What did he mean by this?
Aging as a disease with a 100% mortality rate, all this type of spastic bring this up at some point. Normally without any kind of solution for the overpopulation, resource shortages and high likelihood of a caste-based society that an immortal population would inevitably lead to.
Typically, it's a stealth tactic to skirt around age of consent/pedo stigma. Missing the key point that AoC is a legal catch-all to ensure people who are not capable of making decisions about agency and consent are not taken advantage of.
Example: @Webby's Boyfriend , if you were 238 years old in a body that is frozen at age 14 and you bone a legit 14 year old, it's still pedophilia, because, regardless of the physicality of the involved parties, the experience and judgement to make decisions of consent would still not be present in the actual 14 year old.
There is no magic bullet for dodging pedo issues, apart from the ones that should be put through the heads of all kiddy fiddlers.

I am not retarded in any way. I am, like, the opposite of retarded, say, enhanced?
Whatever you say, JC Derpton.

On a more meta note, the tone of his most recent responses leads me to believe that this cuntwaffle is just "at it". The struck through corrections; the pretense at being unaware of what he's saying, when it admits of no other interpretation... I think he's run out of steam to keep his RPing up to scratch, personally. @Webby's Boyfriend , pretending to be retarded is still retarded. There isn't really a way to impersonate a retard and come out covered in glory.

Tags
None