Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Your trying to reason with a literal spastic that would rather live in a fantasy world, its pointless, no matter what harsh reality you force them to acknowledge they will always find a way back to escapism.
True but sometimes if you don't at least try and show a retard why they're a retard, you're just enabling them.
Other than opening the undersink cupboard to point out where the nutritious bleach is or showing them where the safety is on a tasty pistol, I'm not a fan of enabling dribblers.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this stage, I am pretty sure our duck-fuck buddy here is a troll. If there is any truth in his claim
of exile from DA, we can see why with his posting. That said, the mockery has been glorious so far.

We are all having fun, so no need to stop now.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
At this stage, I am pretty sure our duck-fuck buddy here is a troll. If there is any truth in his claim
of exile from DA, we can see why with his posting. That said, the mockery has been glorious so far.

I've been thinking on it and how he used to seem pretty well put together a year or two ago and part of me agrees. Part of me thinks this is his Swan Song before the site shuts down. With everything going on, (Nulls burnout, Section 230, the Internet purging Wrongthink), @Webby's Boyfriend might think its all ending and has decided to go out in a blaze of glory acting like a grade A sperg for one last laugh.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Time dilation relates to the perception of the passage of time between two reference points at differing velocities but your age (the number of years that have passed since your birth) would remain relative to the point of origin. You might feel a certain age in that scenario but that does not affect the time passed at the origin point. You'd just be a pedo at >the speed of light.
Ah, but time dilation (or rather, shifting frames of reference in a relativistic roundtrip, because time dilation is symmetric so you need at least one change in FOR to distinguish the "moving" partner) can change your relative age. Well, not really *your* age, but it can make it happen that while you only spend one year on your roundtrip, the person you left behind has spent five years, so when he comes back his WWI pilot is suddenly of age.
It's still grooming, and everyone who thinks fictional characters are real are spastics that should be shot in Minecraft.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking on it and how he used to seem pretty well put together a year or two ago and part of me agrees. Part of me thinks this is his Swan Song before the site shuts down. With everything going on, (Nulls burnout, Section 230, the Internet purging Wrongthink), @Webby's Boyfriend might think its all ending and has decided to go out in a blaze of glory acting like a grade A sperg for one last laugh.
And this is probably how it'll turn out.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good points indeed. Another possibility to add is his perhaps decaying mind state.
He might be getting more mental. I've seen this happening with certain people on DA...

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Good points indeed. Another possibility to add is his perhaps decaying mind state.
He might be getting more mental. I've seen this happening with certain people on DA...
DA is a hothouse for perversion and insanity, regardless of how good some users' art is. It's more subtle in some than others but nonetheless, there is almost always a greasy pole of depravity, chartable in a user's output on there. Who'd have thought mixing primarily with degenerates would increase one's own degeneracy, eh? :story:

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DA is a hothouse for perversion and insanity, regardless of how good some users' art is. It's more subtle in some than others but nonetheless, there is almost always a greasy pole of depravity, chartable in a user's output on there. Who'd have thought mixing primarily with degenerates would increase one's own degeneracy, eh? :story:
Been there 17 years...The tales I could tell you...

Easterling

In ancient Greece statues tear you down
kiwifarms.net
Could be cabin fever from Lockdown, That said, he changed his motto to 'reality cartoonist' months back. He's either been playing the long game or does in fact belive in everything hes been saying. I want to belive this is a LARP but part of me really things this guy is this in insane just becuase of how many lunatics I am aware of online thanks to this site.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Been there 17 years...The tales I could tell you...
DA is Sperg Central... Recently had a guy (a brony, of course) shitting up a forum with page-long manifestos about the evils of commies and liberals, turns out via his DA page that he's a britbong living in a homeless shelter, which is a pretty fucking far cry from being the gun-toting freedom fighter that he wished he was.

So parallel realities and simulations, eh? One could argue that quantum mechanics and relativity point toward computational optimization of this reality. On a more fundamental philosophical question one could argue that everything in our fantasies are just as real as everything else, since everything we experience is just electrical signals in our brains anyway.
Neither makes cartoon ducks real and people lusting after teenage fictional characters, be them human, duck, or scottish, any less deranged.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a fixation for some words. Usually they're fat and autistic and he uses them as an insult. If he is mad at you he'll call you fat and autistic. And if he's really mad he'll keep saying, that you are a fat (autistic) furry
I think he had a run-in with some fat woman in his school days and has ben obsessed with that event ever since. He regularly made comments relating to some fat woman that annoys him (which is kinda strange, cause in a different thread, he mentioned that he's into chubby girls) and then there's this gem:

Webby 008.png

Translation: (First paragraph is a comment about some other guys poor writing, so I skip it)

By the way, for quite some time I have been trying to write a book. At the moment, I am still at the concept phase and I am making up characters, events, basic plot lines, then I draw images and write notes.

I haven't yet started to write at all. It's going to be a space-fantasy-novel set in the 28th century, set in our local group (cluster of galaxies). A female Dictator, that is as cruel as she's fat, called "The Fat One" wants to rule over the universe. She was born in the 21st century on terra, was evil and mean, dissed people, who dissed back, The Fat One went berserk, is banned from Earth and ends up on a different planet, wants to take over control there, fails over and over, and tries to bring the local group under her tyrannical rule.

[The novel] is about giant space battles and coolness. The evil is personified by a giant tyrannical Empire of Cruelty, the good side is an equally large monarchistic Empire of Goodness.

At the moment, I do not know how to start. I don't even know which language to use, cause it's supposedly impossible find a publisher in Germany, or rather it's supposed to be hard, cause German publishers prefer to buy American livenses and translate that, instead of accepting works by different authors. Otherwise, this kind of work [ie: his own novel] is deemed "trash".
That part about "The Fat One" sounds like something straight from OPL about Mary Lee Walsh. I would not be surprised if this ties into him being forced to leave his school.
Explanation for non-germans. Broadly speaking: After elementary school, in Germany you're send to either the Hauptschule (preparation for handcraft), Realschule (preparation for administrative work and for mercantile related jobs) and Gymnasium (preparation for academic work and fields). Webby originally went to the Gymnasium, but was downgraded for being a sperg and graduated from a Realschule instead.

Small edit: The story idea above is something that he unironically mentions as factually true like he's arguing his delusions about cartoons being real in another dimension. He seemed to believe that there are massive intergalactic wars happening and that he somehow is tied to that as some sort of warrior. /edit

What in the hell happened to this guy? He used to be a semi-decent poster....and now he's going full in with this "I wanna fuck a cartoon duck" shit just to get attention. Lmao.
I think it's part of his mental state. He tries to fit in for a time, but eventually spills the beans on his retardation more and more.
He literally can't stop posting about how he believes in cartoon world being a real actual place, shit like this slowly builds up, he slowly gets into conflicts with other people and eventually goes full sperg like now.

Take the next step. Tell me your old DA name.
His former usernames that I am aware of:
Tahiri the Cool (Sometimes Tahirih the Cool)
Antanica
Space Warrior

He used these on a German Brony website. Yes, you'll be surprised and shocked to learn that he's a Brony who fapped to pastel horses and stalked some 17 year old User named "Lili Clive" amongst other female users.
She had some typical Girl-on-the-Internet thread where she was attention whoring and he tried to flirt her up and asked her for images on a weekly basis for several years. She usually just cockblocked him (especially, since she was in a relationship already) and the cringe is off the fucking charts. The other users in that thread would eventually grow tired of his ever increasing bullshit.
It started out in 2012, so it has been a long time ago, but his last desperate attempt to get into contact with her was in 2017, so he was simping for her for 5 fucking years.

Highlights include him asking her if she's going to miss him, cause he'll be gone for a week and she flatly goes "no".

Dude was always broken goods, only he suppresses his bullshit for some time, it seems.
Maybe I'll look up some more stuff from his past, to see if there's more gems, I've only scratched the surface by skimming his oldest posts it seems.

This sort of behaviour extends at least to 2012, when he started to post on the Brony forum that I mentioned above.
He got into arguments with mods over posting too many Dolan memes, he'd constantly mention that he's an alien hiding on Earth and that there's a huge intergalactic war happening. Some shit like that.

Last edited:

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
Erstmal nen Trip zu Riters Wohnungg machen, das macht den Dreger richtig mett! Halt den Rand, du Entenficker.
Don't know if it is related to this thread, but I just laughed my ass off. The quote was a respond in the german thread for Drachenlord (Dragonlord) and points out the a-logging of paying the mother a visit (keep in mind that she distanced herself from her son and doesn't want to be involved in the drama and fled the internet). But it is the last sentence, that is the cherry on the sundae: It literally translates into: "Shut the fuck up, duck fucker!"

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Could be cabin fever from Lockdown, That said, he changed his motto to 'reality cartoonist' months back. He's either been playing the long game or does in fact belive in everything hes been saying. I want to belive this is a LARP but part of me really things this guy is this in insane just becuase of how many lunatics I am aware of online thanks to this site.
He literally crossed out words in writing as if he were speaking. It's obviously an act.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
I think he had a run-in with some fat woman in his school days and has ben obsessed with that event ever since. He regularly made comments relating to some fat woman that annoys him (which is kinda strange, cause in a different thread, he mentioned that he's into chubby girls) and then there's this gem:

View attachment 1418616

Translation: (First paragraph is a comment about some other guys poor writing, so I skip it)

That part about "The Fat One" sounds like something straight from OPL about Mary Lee Walsh. I would not be surprised if this ties into him being forced to leave his school.
Explanation for non-germans. Broadly speaking: After elementary school, in Germany you're send to either the Hauptschule (preparation for handcraft), Realschule (preparation for administrative work and for mercantile related jobs) and Gymnasium (preparation for academic work and fields). Webby originally went to the Gymnasium, but was downgraded for being a sperg and graduated from a Realschule instead.

Small edit: The story idea above is something that he unironically mentions as factually true like he's arguing his delusions about cartoons being real in another dimension. He seemed to believe that there are massive intergalactic wars happening and that he somehow is tied to that as some sort of warrior. /edit

I think it's part of his mental state. He tries to fit in for a time, but eventually spills the beans on his retardation more and more.
He literally can't stop posting about how he believes in cartoon world being a real actual place, shit like this slowly builds up, he slowly gets into conflicts with other people and eventually goes full sperg like now.

His former usernames that I am aware of:
Tahiri the Cool (Sometimes Tahirih the Cool)
Antanica
Space Warrior

He used these on a German Brony website. Yes, you'll be surprised and shocked to learn that he's a Brony who fapped to pastel horses and stalked some 17 year old User named "Lili Clive" amongst other female users.
She had some typical Girl-on-the-Internet thread where she was attention whoring and he tried to flirt her up and asked her for images on a weekly basis for several years. She usually just cockblocked him (especially, since she was in a relationship already) and the cringe is off the fucking charts. The other users in that thread would eventually grow tired of his ever increasing bullshit.
It started out in 2012, so it has been a long time ago, but his last desperate attempt to get into contact with her was in 2017, so he was simping for her for 5 fucking years.

Highlights include him asking her if she's going to miss him, cause he'll be gone for a week and she flatly goes "no".

Dude was always broken goods, only he suppresses his bullshit for some time, it seems.
Maybe I'll look up some more stuff from his past, to see if there's more gems, I've only scratched the surface by skimming his oldest posts it seems.

This sort of behaviour extends at least to 2012, when he started to post on the Brony forum that I mentioned above.
He got into arguments with mods over posting too many Dolan memes, he'd constantly mention that he's an alien hiding on Earth and that there's a huge intergalactic war happening. Some shit like that.
Dude you gotta archive some of that or take some caps, it sounds heil-arious. At the very least share some links

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole things comes off as someone getting bored with the Farms so they just bait with the most retarded shit they could think of.
I would believe that, too, but he's been doing this for almost a decade now. He genuinely is this retarded.

Dude you gotta archive some of that or take some caps, it sounds heil-arious. At the very least share some links
It's all in German and you can't read it without making an account. But never fear, as I wade through the sewage, I make screenshots of everything vaguely interesting.
Seems Webby tried to coax photos from every girl with a "ask [user] anything" thread.

I'll make a larger post once I have collected some more stuff. I've got his exchanges in the lili clive thread (at least some of them), but those are three relatively large images.

Tags
None