Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This whole things comes off as someone getting bored with the Farms so they just bait with the most retarded shit they could think of.
I would believe that, too, but he's been doing this for almost a decade now. He genuinely is this retarded.

Dude you gotta archive some of that or take some caps, it sounds heil-arious. At the very least share some links
It's all in German and you can't read it without making an account. But never fear, as I wade through the sewage, I make screenshots of everything vaguely interesting.
Seems Webby tried to coax photos from every girl with a "ask [user] anything" thread.

I'll make a larger post once I have collected some more stuff. I've got his exchanges in the lili clive thread (at least some of them), but those are three relatively large images.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
I think he had a run-in with some fat woman in his school days and has ben obsessed with that event ever since. He regularly made comments relating to some fat woman that annoys him (which is kinda strange, cause in a different thread, he mentioned that he's into chubby girls) and then there's this gem:

View attachment 1418616

Translation: (First paragraph is a comment about some other guys poor writing, so I skip it)

That part about "The Fat One" sounds like something straight from OPL about Mary Lee Walsh. I would not be surprised if this ties into him being forced to leave his school.
Explanation for non-germans. Broadly speaking: After elementary school, in Germany you're send to either the Hauptschule (preparation for handcraft), Realschule (preparation for administrative work and for mercantile related jobs) and Gymnasium (preparation for academic work and fields). Webby originally went to the Gymnasium, but was downgraded for being a sperg and graduated from a Realschule instead.

Small edit: The story idea above is something that he unironically mentions as factually true like he's arguing his delusions about cartoons being real in another dimension. He seemed to believe that there are massive intergalactic wars happening and that he somehow is tied to that as some sort of warrior. /edit

I think it's part of his mental state. He tries to fit in for a time, but eventually spills the beans on his retardation more and more.
He literally can't stop posting about how he believes in cartoon world being a real actual place, shit like this slowly builds up, he slowly gets into conflicts with other people and eventually goes full sperg like now.

His former usernames that I am aware of:
Tahiri the Cool (Sometimes Tahirih the Cool)
Antanica
Space Warrior

He used these on a German Brony website. Yes, you'll be surprised and shocked to learn that he's a Brony who fapped to pastel horses and stalked some 17 year old User named "Lili Clive" amongst other female users.
She had some typical Girl-on-the-Internet thread where she was attention whoring and he tried to flirt her up and asked her for images on a weekly basis for several years. She usually just cockblocked him (especially, since she was in a relationship already) and the cringe is off the fucking charts. The other users in that thread would eventually grow tired of his ever increasing bullshit.
It started out in 2012, so it has been a long time ago, but his last desperate attempt to get into contact with her was in 2017, so he was simping for her for 5 fucking years.

Highlights include him asking her if she's going to miss him, cause he'll be gone for a week and she flatly goes "no".

Dude was always broken goods, only he suppresses his bullshit for some time, it seems.
Maybe I'll look up some more stuff from his past, to see if there's more gems, I've only scratched the surface by skimming his oldest posts it seems.

This sort of behaviour extends at least to 2012, when he started to post on the Brony forum that I mentioned above.
He got into arguments with mods over posting too many Dolan memes, he'd constantly mention that he's an alien hiding on Earth and that there's a huge intergalactic war happening. Some shit like that.
I found his account on mlpforums.com, he goes by the name "GuerrierCosmique" there. link / archive

It lists his discord username as "WebbysBoyfriend#0225" and his skype nick as "space_warden". It's definitely him, the account info autisticly mentions both Duckburg and Webbigail.

Interestingly, it also reveals that his birthday is 09/20/1995.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
I found his account on mlpforums.com, he goes by the name "GuerrierCosmique" there. link / archive

It lists his discord username as "WebbysBoyfriend#0225" and his skype nick as "space_warden". It's definitely him, the account info autisticly mentions both Duckburg and Webbigail.

Guess he just tacked 10 years onto his DoB to hide his dox.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ironically, he mentioned his DoB as being September 20th in the Lili Clive thread, too, so I guess that's confirmed.
And again, you will be shocked to hear that he tried to use this to coax a photo out of said user, by whining that it's his biiiirthday.
Edit: My guess is that he's from Indonesia btw. He mentioned flying to Jakarta once, it's a bit of a stretch, but well.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He also has an account on Everypony (archive)
Same DOB and Skype account, but he doesn't seem to have posted anything on the Everypony account.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Webby 017.png

"Can you contact me for the forum-game "sex"?"

Turbo Story.png

webby 018.png

Post by Webby Duckfucker:
Hi *******,

my sweetheart, do you want to come with me to Psishannticum, some planet or city in the Mansikka-System and marry me there? We could have sex there, would you want to?

Greetingsm, TTC

PS: It's just a forum game.
User "Colora Paints" (I presume):
Depending on the gravity there, this would mean, that you can do me rough or gentle.
Take my virginity

Yes, you may post this.
eye-to-eye-stabbing-face-eye-color-meme.jpg
Bet you anything, the female user is a hamplanet.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course this fool is a Reichsbürger*. I'm almost impressed how that is one of the smaller mental issues this guy has.

*Reichsbürger: Pretty much the German version of Sovereign Citizens.

I take back everything I said about him pretending to be a degenerate.
That was merely your faith in humanity winning over your cynicism.

edit:
Oh I think he would like that
View attachment 1419087View attachment 1419088
Also some intresting developments
View attachment 1419090View attachment 1419094
I just want to add, thanks pony fags for making your gay forums so user friendly.
Quite a huge piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Terry Davis created an operating system from the ground up for the express purpose of talking to the Lord. @Webby's Boyfriend jacks off to ponies and underage cartoon ducks, thinks fictional characters are real, and got friendzoned by one of said fictional characters. If I were in his shoes, I'd probably hang myself for being such a pathetic loser.

Tags
None