Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
Also some intresting developments
View attachment 1419094
The self-awareness and suggestion of inevitability in that post from six years ago - looking back at it from how he is behaving now - is borderline tragic. But then I remember how he really really wants to fuck that underage duck and it starts being funny again.

Edit: Jesus christ he has over 4000 posts on that german bronie forum as well. Time to get cracking I guess.

Last edited:

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
He sperged about Star Wars on the pony forum a lot, so I went looking. He used to post on the German Star Wars website projektstarwars.de under his old username "Antanica". The account was renamed and then deleted later. (You can still see the original nick when the post got quoted). The post also mentions getting diagnosed with Aspergers in elementary school and talks about delusions about sci-fi stuff, very likely that that's him.

I'm going to translate it with Google, don't have time to do a proper job of it. In the post he talks about his delusions in detail and also about self-harm.

Well, I didn't ruin myself financially now, but for me it was a lot of money that I cut out for that stuff. I don't regret it, otherwise I wouldn't have spent it more sensibly.

And in 1st grade I was diagnosed with "Asperger's Syndrome", which is a communication, reality processing and behavioral disorder because I had delusions of aliens even then, often lost contact with reality, was obsessive about aliens and space and behaved very abnormally, and I almost never had friends. The behavior in many forums ensures that I come across like a troll. I was sitting in a psychiatric clinic for half a year. Later, most of it just got lost, but recently there have been relapses.

Today I had delusions of humanoid tentacle-like aliens, you can compare them with the Gree from SW or the Vorlons from Babylon 5 (probably the hallucinations are also based on this), which catch, kill and make any perverse works of art out of their bodies, i.e. corpses disgrace. And something with bases in Antarctica and on Ganymede, I think it comes from B5.

Before that I wanted to commit suicide several times, I cut my fingertips bloody so that I could be reborn on the planet Psyal. An alien girl named "Therekon", humanoid, with white slimy skin, red long hair (looks like plastic), short head tentacles, human face structure, long almond-shaped eyes but a kind of snout / catch like many animals and pointed teeth, you have to Imagine that the president of some "Commonwealth" was offering me to secure part of my current personality so that I can help prepare the first contact with Earth for Psyal.

Then there was also something about space habitats and transhumanism and the global enslavement of mankind by the conspiracy of the elite that is controlled by evil shape-changing lizard people from the fourth dimension, but the latter is just a mind-boggling conspiracy theory, which I always forget about these "spurts" or can not realize.

I also had visions of past lives.

Therefore I am now in psychological / psychiatric treatment again and will end up in psychiatry with bad luck or have to die on the street to escape it.

In summary... I've been a Star Wars fan for a good three years, I'm interested in fiction and merchandising and I'm severely mentally challenged and that affects SW and space fantasy.

Original
1593545551744.png
archive

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
How about instead of wondering whether or not his predicament is sad, we laugh at how, six years ago, he was clearly trying to downplay his illness by claiming to only have Asperger's, but also listed all the crazy-ass symptoms (especially delusions) that out him as way more than that?

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but when active self-harm enters the picture, it gets a bit too real.
though I don't want to be a hypocrite moralfag either...
Of course it does and I also won't make fun about that one, but how he is sperging out here in chat and the shit he is saying is outright hilarious. Also keep in mind, that he was reminded more than once, that he should hide his powerlevel (remember the posting in the Drachenlord thread) and that the rules of the farms say, that you aren't safe to get mocked, bullied and laughed off the internet if you do shit, that get's uncovered by other farmers

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
I leave for a day and all this shit starts unraveling. Hats off to you guys who dug deeper. this shit just gets better and better.
Ditto. I'll be honest, I don't know how I feel about this not being a troll-sperg. I almost feel sorry for him and then I remember that he's not just an anatophile but a short-eyes anatophile and then the sympathy goes out the window, much like his sanity, apparently.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Individuals like @Webby's Boyfriend ensure that Germany will never resurrect the reich.
You have to wonder, or at least *I* do;
Where do things end for maladjusted throbbers like @Webby's Boyfriend? No way on earth this dude's getting a stable relationship, getting married, anything of that ilk.
Same for employment prospects; even if he could tard-wrangle himself into "normality" long enough to land a job, how long would it realistically be before someone sets him off, he goes full spack-tard and gets fired and outed as the cheek-chewing mongoloid he is?

At least phallus-enthusiasts like @BoxerShorts47 can produce a reasonable facsimile of normal amongst the herd and would probably pass for human in most circumstances but this guy? I don't see it.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice detective work, kiwis. Good info.
His MLP cultist status explains all the tearful rage he posted on my profile.
Dare I dream you will comemorate this occasion with a piece of art?

You have to wonder, or at least *I* do;
Where do things end for maladjusted throbbers like @Webby's Boyfriend? No way on earth this dude's getting a stable relationship, getting married, anything of that ilk.
Same for employment prospects; even if he could tard-wrangle himself into "normality" long enough to land a job, how long would it realistically be before someone sets him off, he goes full spack-tard and gets fired and outed as the cheek-chewing mongoloid he is?

At least phallus-enthusiasts like @BoxerShorts47 can produce a reasonable facsimile of normal amongst the herd and would probably pass for human in most circumstances but this guy? I don't see it.
I mean this without the smallest bit of irony:
His best shot is being sent to the loony bin, where they supervise him and prevent him from doing anything stupid.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
This is getting depressing. Dude really needs help.
Yeah. All this time I just assumed that he was a weird 15-year-old who posted dumb shit because he had too much free time. Him turning out to be a true and honest basket case who has delusions of lunacy about Star Wars and stupid cartoons is pretty strong stuff. The guys on the german Star Wars fansite weren't sure if it was a troll or a nutjob as well.

The saddest thing is that the symptoms started to manifest themselves when he was just in elementary school, guy never had a chance.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
I mean this without the smallest bit of irony:
His best shot is being sent to the loony bin, where they supervise him and prevent him from doing anything stupid.
That's what I eventually figured, to be fair, but the idea that someone's path is that pre-destined is anathema to me and hence, I was reluctant to acknowledge it.
I had entertained hopes that someone would see an alternative that I could not but ultimately, I suspect you're right; it'll either end in tragedy or institutionalisation.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. All this time I just assumed that he was a weird 15-year-old who posted dumb shit because he had too much free time. Him turning out to be a true and honest basket case who has delusions of lunacy about Star Wars and stupid cartoons is pretty strong stuff. The guys on the german Star Wars fansite weren't sure if it was a troll or a nutjob as well.

The saddest thing is that the symptoms started to manifest themselves when he was just in elementary school, guy never had a chance.
It's really quite something to see someone being dealt a more shitty hand than OPL.
Though I guess given German mental health care, there would be ways to take care of him, only he is now too old to be committed against his will (without due reason, at least), and it seems that during his childhood he got at least some help pretty quickly. Something OPL never had.

By the sounds of it, what he's suffering from is pretty fucked up.
Kinda makes me wonder if maybe he was lying about all that to gain sympathy in those forums, but it doesn't seem that way tbh.

That's what I eventually figured, to be fair, but the idea that someone's path is that pre-destined is anathema to me and hence, I was reluctant to acknowledge it.
I had entertained hopes that someone would see an alternative that I could not but ultimately, I suspect you're right; it'll either end in tragedy or institutionalisation.
There's a bit of a chance that medication could help him I guess.

Tags
None