Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He came back and shat up the drachenlord thread, so I warned him. Then he shat it up again, I warned him again, which lead to a temp ban.
Should have just threadbanned him. Make it so he can only comment here temporarily? I dunno, I want to hear more of his ramblings and imaginary adventures.

He might not be that far since he could possibly be a frenchfag( he posted in the international clique french thread)
He speaks French but he’s originally from Indonesia or Malaysia if I’m not mistaken.

Jann_Hörn

Mir egal was sie gibt, ich hab' nie Genug
kiwifarms.net
He might not be that far since he could possibly be a frenchfag( he posted in the international clique french thread)
He speaks German too, I remember him interacting with a German post of mine before. Drachenlord is the quintessential German cow as well. I wish more info on him and his detractors antics were translated into English. Makes for a great read.

• Agree
Reactions: Articuno4

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I want to hear more of his ramblings and imaginary adventures.
That is what he did in the mentioned thread by @Rokko Just ramblingthat he came back from an adventure and will pay the lord a visit, after his return from his next adventure

He speaks German too, I remember him interacting with a German post of mine before. Drachenlord is the quintessential German cow as well. I wish more info on him and his detractors antics were translated into English. Makes for a great read.
As far as I know he is german but with Indonesian (?) roots. He was raised in germany and works and lives here as well

• Agree
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Alex Krycek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is what he did in the mentioned thread by @Rokko Just ramblingthat he came back from an adventure and will pay the lord a visit, after his return from his next adventure

As far as I know he is german but with Indonesian (?) roots. He was raised in germany and works and lives here as well
Can you translate any of it for us who do not speak German?

He mentioned the Malay Archipelego. My best guess is he’s from Sarawak or East Sumatra or perhaps Java? He doesn’t come off as Muslim to me, but I also don’t know his history and delusional people cross every creed. That being said he has admitted to being kicked out by his parents for his delusions. He fixates more on cartoons than anyone but Chris and he cant even provide the lore (Chris at least tries to explain the lore, he just says “we fought Nazis and Japs at some point.”) and comes up with conspiracies like Autism being an ideology instead of a disorder.

I would think he’s just fucking with us, except this goes back a decade.

Last edited:

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
Can you translate any of it for us who do not speak German?
Of course. This is his original posting:

Sorry dass ich nochmal zurückkomme, Webby und ich waren viel auf Abenteuern unterwegs, aber:

WOW!

Hätte nie gedacht, dass das Drachengame sich noch so entwickelt und diese Ausmaße annimmt. Das schockierendste ist erstmal dass Rainer nun kein Zauberer mehr ist, er war nur etwa 1 Jahr lang offiziell Wizard. Und die 100K Abos, oder was die Hater machen, und und und.

Aufhören wird er aber nicht. Dass hat er schon so oft seit Anbeginn des Games gesagt. Für wie blöd hält er uns? Wahrscheinlich für so doof wie er ist.

Übrigens, ich hoffe ihr habt jetzt Verständnis dafür dass ich die Realität ignoriere und auf Heranwachsende stehe? Ich meine, die Person die den Dicken vom Zaubererthron gestoßen hat soll angeblich eine 53 Jahre alte Hure sein. Also dann doch lieber eine 16-Jährige aus einer alternativen Zeitlinie? Und die Realität, also nunja, der Drache selber ist das beste Argument FÜR freiwilligen Autismus! Denn ein Universum das Rainer Winkler hervorgebracht ist muss echt scheiße sein, ich kann es verstehen, sich keine eigene Welt mit dem Typ teilen zu wollen und wer würde nicht gerne aus einer Dimension ausbrechen die den Drachenlord hervorgebracht hat?

Übrigens plane ich immernoch hinzufahren wenn ich wieder in Deutschland sein werde. Ja es ist beknackt 500 km zu fahren nur um das Haus zu beglotzen und ihn vielleicht zu sehen (ihn ärgern und anpöbeln würde nichtmal ich! Ja ich bin durchgeknallt aber nicht SO verrückt! Das wär echt noch unter seinem Level), aber man lebt nur einmal. Okay eigentlich lebt man unendlich oft weil ich an Weltensimulation wie in der Matrix glaube aber das ist ne andere Story und auch in dieser Welt hier würde ich gerne mal was Cooles machen.

Okay, bin schon wieder weg, Webby und ich haben bereits das nächste Abenteuer in Calisota und Mousechusetts. Glomgold Industries würde Rainer aus Mitleid nen Tschob geben, nebenbei.

<3 :feels:Webbigail Vanderquack <3 :sunshinegoodness::optimistic:
Sorry that I come back but Webby an me have been on some adventures but

WOW!

Never thought that the dragon game (trolling the dragon lord) will develop to such an extend. The most shocking part is the fact that Rainer isn't a wizard any more, he has been only a wizard for officially one year. 100k sub milestone, what the haters are doing, yadda yadda yadda

But he won't stop. Told us in the beginning of the game. I wonder how high is our stupidity from his point of view. I think as high as his own stupidity.

Btw I hope you guys understand me, why I ignore reality and have a crush for minors/teens/young adults (lost in translation: heranwachsend means growing/coming of age) The women who pushed the fat one (a nickname for the lord) from the magic throne is allegedly a 53 year old whore. So better a 16 year old from another timeline? And the reality, well yeah, the Dragon is the best argument FOR voluntary autism! A universe that created Rainer Winkler is just be real shit, I can understand that someone wants to leave a dimension in which Rainer Winkler exists, because no one wants to share a dimension with him?

Btw: I still plan to pay him a visit, as soon as I'm back in Germany. I know it is crazy to travel 500 kilometers just to look at him and his house (I won't call him names or interact with him. I know that I'm crazy but not that crazy!) That would be even below him!) , but you life only once. Okay actually one lives infinitely because I believe in a simulated world like in the Matrix but that is another story and also in this world I would do something cool.

Okay I have to go, because Webby and me have the next adventure waiting for us in Calisota and Mousechusetts. Glomgold industries would give Rainer a Job out of potty. Just saying.

(Ending with a huge autistic dump)

Alex Krycek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course. This is his original posting:

Sorry that I come back but Webby an me have been on some adventures but

WOW!

Never thought that the dragon game (trolling the dragon lord) will develop to such an extend. The most shocking part is the fact that Rainer isn't a wizard any more, he has been only a wizard for officially one year. 100k sub milestone, what the haters are doing, yadda yadda yadda

But he won't stop. Told us in the beginning of the game. I wonder how high is our stupidity from his point of view. I think as high as his own stupidity.

Btw I hope you guys understand me, why I ignore reality and have a crush for minors/teens/young adults (lost in translation: heranwachsend means growing/coming of age) The women who pushed the fat one (a nickname for the lord) from the magic throne is allegedly a 53 year old whore. So better a 16 year old from another timeline? And the reality, well yeah, the Dragon is the best argument FOR voluntary autism! A universe that created Rainer Winkler is just be real shit, I can understand that someone wants to leave a dimension in which Rainer Winkler exists, because no one wants to share a dimension with him?

Btw: I still plan to pay him a visit, as soon as I'm back in Germany. I know it is crazy to travel 500 kilometers just to look at him and his house (I won't call him names or interact with him. I know that I'm crazy but not that crazy!) That would be even below him!) , but you life only once. Okay actually one lives infinitely because I believe in a simulated world like in the Matrix but that is another story and also in this world I would do something cool.

Okay I have to go, because Webby and me have the next adventure waiting for us in Calisota and Mousechusetts. Glomgold industries would give Rainer a Job out of potty. Just saying.

(Ending with a huge autistic dump)
I think I legit hate this guy and not in the ironic way I hate Chris but the same way I hate ADF or Nick Bate.

Alex Krycek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that guy is employed.
Earlier in the thread he claimed he does tech work for 400USD/Monthly but that doesn’t really add up at all. I have a friend who does tech work in Bulgaria and makes substantially more cash. I can’t imagine wages in Germany being lower than in Bulgaria. Unless he does call center work and nothing else anyway.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earlier in the thread he claimed he does tech work for 400USD/Monthly but that doesn’t really add up at all. I have a friend who does tech work in Bulgaria and makes substantially more cash. I can’t imagine wages in Germany being lower than in Bulgaria. Unless he does call center work and nothing else anyway.
Part-time minimum wage pays more, but there's mini-jobs that are paid with 450 Euro/month, most likely something like that, but given his personal bullshit, I doubt he could hold down any kind of regular work. Most likely, it's some special disability work programm. If it isn't just straight bullshit.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
Part-time minimum wage pays more, but there's mini-jobs that are paid with 450 Euro/month, most likely something like that, but given his personal bullshit, I doubt he could hold down any kind of regular work. Most likely, it's some special disability work programm. If it isn't just straight bullshit.
Does Germany have tugboats? And if so about how much a month on average?
:thinking:

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
To whom it may concern, the second posting of the duckfucker is visible. Just to keep an archive of it, here is the original with a translation:

Warum wurde mein Posting gerade gelöscht?

Naja Webby und ich sind gerade aus Calisota zurück und der Dicke ist ja echt eine Power-Cow. Handtuchhaider im Knast, kein Wizard mehr, hört auf und macht weiter, 100K Abos etc.

Mein kleines Entlein und ich sind stolz auf den Dreger, obwohl wir ihn weiterhin hassen.

<3 Webbigail Vanderquack <3
Why is my (previous) posting being deleted?

Well Webby and me just came back from Calisota and the Fatso (referring to Dragonlord) is a real power cow. Towel hater (a hater that visited him with a towel around his hips) is in jail, he (dragonlord) isn't a wizard any more (because he paid a prostitute to have sex with him), stops uploading, continues 100 k subs etc.

My little ducky and me are proud of him, besides the hatred we have for him.

According to @Rokko the Duckfucker is banned temporarily so there is a chance that he will return.

Last edited:

Buxinator

Just an average joe
kiwifarms.net
When is his temp ban over?
Good question, but I doubt that he will return soon. I think he got a little bit too much heat so he will lurk somewhere else and hide in shame from the internet.

Hmmm.....is he the same guy as the Angry German Kid?
No, because the angry german kid was acting and suprisingly quite normal. Also managed it to change his channel and the content he is doing. If I remember correctly he is doing fitness related videos now

Tags
None