Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend
What do you think of the opinion of some experts that most humans will be "digital avatars" by 2050?
Well, that may be possible, but certainly not around 2050, more like the 22nd century at earliest.
And then they won't be "humans" (homo sapiens) anymore.

Though, yeah of course, if the strong AI hypothesis is true, then reality simulations would be possible too and it'd be far more likely that in any civilization able to use strong AI, most "people" would be AIs and other digital lifeforms.

Though at some point, the lines (organic, digital, simulated, physical etc.) will become blurred, and something that can't be really described by our terminology, because it never has existed here and is far away into the future for us. E.g. when you can upload yourself into the digital cosmos or a space-based superintelligence uses both silicate based and organic substance for computation. Then what's the difference between an organic human and a digital avatar?

I think it's possible we live in a simulation, and likely, the computation substrate on which our dimension would run is stellar mass, e.g. photons and plasma inside a star or around a black hole - only if the world which simulates our dimension has an akin cosmology to ours, who knows, maybe it doesn't even have stars or it's planets are doughnut-shaped and millions of kilometres across.

Or maybe only I am simulated and everyone else is just a philosophical zombie. Then I would literally live in my own world and therefore have the most low-functioning form of autism. Or solipsism.

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's still jailbait, you sick fuck.

Also, she's cheating on you with a black man named Steve.
Under German law, I'm afraid if Deryn were to consent to the advances, our "friend" here wouldn't go to jail.
Unless he (recklessly) fucks Deryn to death, in which case it's automatic life in prison under sub section b (not in the screenshot) - which is always a distinct possibility of course.
german webby.png

Last edited:

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He still can alter the age in his headcanon to his desire
For me, Deryn is 17. As old as she can with still being underage.

Under German law, I'm afraid if Deryn were to consent to the advances, our "friend" here wouldn't go to jail.
Unless he (recklessly) fucks Deryn to death, in which case it's automatic life in prison under sub section b (not in the screenshot) - which is always a distinct possibility of course.
There is another German lolcow who calls himself the "Volkslehrer", literally "people's teacher".
I mentioned I'm a fan of alternate history. My favourite alt hist novels are Leviathan and my favourite vidyagame is Kaiserreich Legacy of the Weltkrieg.
The Volkslehrer has thought about the scenario "what if Germany won World War 1 and/or 2" too, BUT instead of daydreaming about alternate history or dimensions, he really believes that's what has happened in our timeline. He thinks the evil German Empire still exists nowadays IN THIS TIMELINE HERE. Like he said, something like <<The 2+2 treaty is null and void, the German Empire still exists within the boarders of 1914>>.

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
BUT instead of daydreaming about alternate history or dimensions, he really believes that's what has happened in our timeline. He thinks the evil German Empire still exists nowadays IN THIS TIMELINE HERE. Like he said, something like <<The 2+2 treaty is null and void, the German Empire still exists within the boarders of 1914>>.
At least he's not a duck fucker.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least he's not a duck fucker.
He is basically like Denzel Crocker from Fairly Oddparents, just replace "fairies!" with "the German people!". A totally insane grade school teacher by day, magically thinking lunatic by night.
Why are you just @BoxerShorts47
He is retarded.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the difference between him and you is that he has an actual job and is contributing to society?
I work at McDuck Enterprises.

@Curt Sibling
Do you think your "trick" how to get into ponyland works with Duckburg too?

I used to watch My Little Pony and believe those colourful magical ponies were real too, until for various reasons I realized they're likely just made-up products of someone's imagination and lost interest in the show.

But those ducks are clearly and totally real, I have confirmed that with my latest research.

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
@Curt Sibling
I used to watch My Little Pony and believe those colourful magical ponies were real too, until for various reasons I realized they're likely just made-up products of someone's imagination and lost interest in the show.

But those ducks are clearly and totally real, I have confirmed that with my latest research.
If Irony was a physical substance that effected people, the sheer weight generated from that sentence would crush you instantly.