Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Bloitzhole
Do you believe that here on the Farms I'm really "me" or that I'm just playing a made-up persona like Jace Connors?
I think you have moments or episodes where you legitimately give in to your stupid fantasies, but that you're usually sane enough to know you're just larping as an even more (a)spergy version of your internet persona from 5-10 years ago. Why? Does it matter? The result is the same, no matter your intentions.

Kurt Vonnegut said:
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
And that goes double on the farms if you're pretending to be a tard.

PS: Why do you keep pm-ing and/or involving me?

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you have moments or episodes where you legitimately give in to your stupid fantasies, but that you're usually sane enough to know you're just larping as an even more (a)spergy version of your internet persona from 5-10 years ago. Why? Does it matter? The result is the same, no matter your intentions.
So, you mean that "Webby's Boyfriend" is basically just a fictional character?

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that's true I demand my full posting rights back because the person who did the shitposting and trolling wasn't me, a natural person, but the fictional stage character "Webby's Boyfriend".

BTW Chris stole the term "reality cartoon" from Drawn Together, a cartoon which is a parody of reality TV like Jersey Shore and basically it's Big Brother but with cartoon characters (a talking animal, a superhero etc.) being roommates. Reality cartoon instead of reality TV. Yeah, nice pun. That cartoons can't be real was part of the joke.

So please give me my posting rights back @Null @Rokko And please IN THIS DIMENSION HERE. Or Webbigail and I will finally abolish reality.

Alex Krycek

Worse than a Jew, also a race traitor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Later, I really plan to stream and make money through that, and other content creation, like podcasts, videogame mods, novels and comicbooks. I want to simulate a lolcow like Jan Rankowski aka Jace "ParkourDude" Connors did.

Maybe. #SpedLiesFapper #Icantyiff
People have done what you're trying to do better than you're doing it. Richard Burnish still has The Ark. CopperCab still does his thing. You're posting on a forum about how you want to fuck cartoon characters and unmake reality. If you really wanted to make good content that would inspire real laughs and not just revulsion you'd have started with Youtube. We can demonstrate you've been at this for years and you're almost proud of it. If that makes you some kind of Master Troll, good for you I guess. Keep in mind that Robert Wayne Stiles also tried doing something similar and is a complete laughingstock. If there's not something that makes the lolcow even a little redeeming it doesn't matter if you're a troll, you're just a faggot with too much time on their hands even if the punchline is "haha gotcha!"

Using your own example, Jace at the very least interacted with his community a lot and made relevant jokes. There were story arks and other characters and we saw Jace grow quite a bit. You're just here talking about fucking Anthros and Teenagers and while the schtick was funny the first few times it got old after a while and I think most of us are bored now. Sure some funny content pops up here and there, but you are mostly a one trick pony. My advice is to leave the forum, go find a nice girl and a job that pays okay, a hobby too. You'll be a lot happier than you are now whether or not you're just pretending to be a sped. It will be more rewarding than playing a character or obsessing over characters.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
So, you mean that "Webby's Boyfriend" is basically just a fictional character?
Fictional characters are real, right? The more we hold them to be true, the more solid they become. If this is a character that you are playing, it will overtake you in time. Then, whoever you were before all your Webby's Boyfriend playtime will no longer exist.

I do believe in fairies! *Resounding Applause*

Last edited:

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have done what you're trying to do better than you're doing it. Richard Burnish still has The Ark. CopperCab still does his thing. You're posting on a forum about how you want to fuck cartoon characters and unmake reality. If you really wanted to make good content that would inspire real laughs and not just revulsion you'd have started with Youtube. We can demonstrate you've been at this for years and you're almost proud of it. If that makes you some kind of Master Troll, good for you I guess. Keep in mind that Robert Wayne Stiles also tried doing something similar and is a complete laughingstock. If there's not something that makes the lolcow even a little redeeming it doesn't matter if you're a troll, you're just a faggot with too much time on their hands even if the punchline is "haha gotcha!"

Using your own example, Jace at the very least interacted with his community a lot and made relevant jokes. There were story arks and other characters and we saw Jace grow quite a bit. You're just here talking about fucking Anthros and Teenagers and while the schtick was funny the first few times it got old after a while and I think most of us are bored now. Sure some funny content pops up here and there, but you are mostly a one trick pony. My advice is to leave the forum, go find a nice girl and a job that pays okay, a hobby too. You'll be a lot happier than you are now whether or not you're just pretending to be a sped. It will be more rewarding than playing a character or obsessing over characters.
Boring.
Seriously though, what research convinced you that cartoon ducks are real?
My work at the San Fransokyo Institute for Forensic Psychology.
I do believe in fairies! *Resounding Applause*
So do I.