Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Sure, we all believe in fairies, but why didn't you tell me how Equestria isn't in another dimension? I demand proof that the ponies aren't legitimate, even though the ducks and dogs (and apparently humans) are.
E- Why does Disney get its own universe, and Hasbro doesn't?

Heckler1

This is a good cat picture
kiwifarms.net
Sure, we all believe in fairies, but why didn't you tell me how Equestria isn't in another dimension? I demand proof that the ponies aren't legitimate, even though the ducks and dogs are.
Because he doesn't want to fuck them

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Because he doesn't want to fuck them
I assume it's because the Mane Six are all functional adults with jobs that contribute to society.

E-
I wanted to fuck the ponies but I grew out of it.
You a foal fucker? Still doesn't answer my question. How do you know that the ponies don't have their own universe, seperate from Disney and from our own?

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume it's because the Mane Six are all functional adults with jobs that contribute to society.

E-

You a foal fucker?
1) Hey cool how do you know the Main Six, did you watch the show too? My favourite pony was Twilight Sparkle, cause she has a similiar personality like me.
2) I once attended a brony convention years ago, it was called the "FoalCon".
Still doesn't answer my question. How do you know that the ponies don't have their own universe, seperate from Disney and from our own?
Maybe they have, I just don't care... and maybe I really don't wanna know.

OrionBalls

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
1) Hey cool how do you know the Main Six, did you watch the show too? My favourite pony was Twilight Sparkle, cause she has a similiar personality like me.
2) I once attended a brony convention years ago, it was called the "FoalCon".

Maybe they have, I just don't care... and maybe I really don't wanna know.
Why don't you want to know if other universes exist? If talking duck, dog, and human people can all exist within a single universe, seperate from our own, wouldn't it be neat if there were other places developed by human creativity that came into existence? For example, the world that exists in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends would be in the same universe as Equestria. Isn't that awesome? Why are you so singular in your creative mind? What makes Duckburg superior to Equestria, or Fantasimo? Don't close your mind off, due to lack of self creation.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
Why does your waifu in your avatar have LGBT pride face paintings when you want to fuck her? She could be a lesbian you know...

Also by the way, you'll never be able to have babies with her because basic biology n' shit.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I have a question. Why do you want to live in Ducktales instead of wanting to go on neat Star Trek adventures or what ever sci-fi floats your boat?
I already do that with Deryn Sharpe, a 16 year old pilotess who rides a flying whale in World War 1.

I am a science fiction fan, especially of alternative history. My favourites there are Leviathan, Kaiserreich, Temeraire, Man In The High Castle and Europa Universalis.

When it comes to classic space opera which I also adore, my favourite franchise is Perry Rhodan, a German pulp magazine that's still running, every week since 60 years. Yeah, it's a bit old-fashioned. I read it since like 10 years.

Star Trek Discovery is great, my favourite Star Trek show is Next Generation, followed by TOS, DS9, Voyager, Discovery and Enterprise. The new cartoon show "Lower Decks" though is unfunny and embarrassing, basically a Futurama rip-off, though I real like Futurama, but it's not as good as the more mundane Simpsons.

Star Wars is great too but only the original trilogy, the prequels are okay though. Oh and I have dozens of novels and comicbooks, my favourites are Dark Empire and New Jedi Order. But as much as I hate to say it, everything Disney made under that label just sucks.

Then there is the Honour Harrington series, which is basically "the Napoleonic Wars in space", just like Temeraire is that but "with dragons". No, not the Middle Franconian dragon.

BattleTech is akin to Honour Harrington and basically the better version of Warhammer 40K. And it shows what our all's most beloved ideology, autism, basically really is: Feudalism in space.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is also a good show, I watched it as a kid and it traumatized me a bit. Yous know I have relatives in Asia but I never real went there, as far as I know, NGE is in Japan what Star Wars is in the US.

And too trigger some spergs here: Warhammer 40,000 sucks.

I also like fantasy, my favourites are Lord of the Rings and His Dark Materials, and due to childhood nostalgia, Harry Potter a bit.

Seriously, science fiction and fantasy are basically the same, I don't count that scifi is "theoretically possible" while fantasy is totally "impossible" even though I'm obviously not an expert on the topic "reality".
E.g. the Medieval-like world of LOTR has better and more thought-through worldbuilding (e.g. Tolkien has constructed two functioning languages and explained why Middle-Earth hasn't industrialized or how Mordor's economy can sustain so many armies), than the Star Wars galaxy where basically nothing makes any sense. And France having spaceships is not more or less likely than Austria breeding dragons.

What drugs are you on and how can I get them in America?
I'm not a drug addict.
Why does your waifu in your avatar have LGBT pride face paintings when you want to fuck her? She could be a lesbian you know...
She is bisexual, as the latest DuckTales episode documentary has confirmed.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay I have a question. Why do you want to live in Ducktales instead of wanting to go on neat Star Trek adventures or what ever sci-fi floats your boat?
I think Star Trek is right in that it thrives on optimism and offers a better world, that what has made it so popular. World War 1, where Deryn Sharp fought, was when modernity and the industrial age went from optimism to pessimism.

Meanwhile in alternate history,there is that "one" alt hist scenario on which like 50% of all alt hist works focus: Axis powers victory in WW2. Since that's so dystopian and shocking, that's likely what turns many people away from alt hist. Except in Germany.

Also "punk" series like steampunk and dieselpunk are popular cause they're "cool", but they just aren't real alt hist, since those outworldly technology is just "there", there's no explaination on how it came to be, what it means to society and how it has changed the world. Also in most cases those tech doesn't make sense. And often, such stories are set in complete alternate worlds, not "ours" but "just" with a point of divergence in timeline. Leviathan is one exception since it really gave the tech a background story. My favourite steampunk series is His Dark Materials. Leviathan is more like dieselpunk and biopunk.

Oh and I guess the only reason Star Wars is so unique and what made it popular are the lightsabres. Take them away and it's just another 1980s scifi adventure film like Back to the Future, or Last Starfighter, original Battlestar Galactica, Dune and Red Dawn.

BTW I totally forgot to mention Chronicles of Narnia as my second favourite fantasy series.

And since some years most contemporary shows and pop songs are very pessimistic, dark and depressing, I guess that's due to SJWs who just like to complain about things, hate other people and play the victim card.

Have you ever considered a duck bill on your dick would be very uncomfortable fellatio?
Huh?