Debate Webby's Boyfriend about the validity of him dating underage cartoon characters - Cartoons aren't real

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
I already do that with Deryn Sharpe, a 16 year old pilotess who rides a flying whale in World War 1.

I am a science fiction fan, especially of alternative history. My favourites there are Leviathan, Kaiserreich, Temeraire, Man In The High Castle and Europa Universalis.

When it comes to classic space opera which I also adore, my favourite franchise is Perry Rhodan, a German pulp magazine that's still running, every week since 60 years. Yeah, it's a bit old-fashioned. I read it since like 10 years.

Star Trek Discovery is great, my favourite Star Trek show is Next Generation, followed by TOS, DS9, Voyager, Discovery and Enterprise. The new cartoon show "Lower Decks" though is unfunny and embarrassing, basically a Futurama rip-off, though I real like Futurama, but it's not as good as the more mundane Simpsons.

Star Wars is great too but only the original trilogy, the prequels are okay though. Oh and I have dozens of novels and comicbooks, my favourites are Dark Empire and New Jedi Order. But as much as I hate to say it, everything Disney made under that label just sucks.

Then there is the Honour Harrington series, which is basically "the Napoleonic Wars in space", just like Temeraire is that but "with dragons". No, not the Middle Franconian dragon.

BattleTech is akin to Honour Harrington and basically the better version of Warhammer 40K. And it shows what our all's most beloved ideology, autism, basically really is: Feudalism in space.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is also a good show, I watched it as a kid and it traumatized me a bit. Yous know I have relatives in Asia but I never real went there, as far as I know, NGE is in Japan what Star Wars is in the US.

And too trigger some spergs here: Warhammer 40,000 sucks.

I also like fantasy, my favourites are Lord of the Rings and His Dark Materials, and due to childhood nostalgia, Harry Potter a bit.

Seriously, science fiction and fantasy are basically the same, I don't count that scifi is "theoretically possible" while fantasy is totally "impossible" even though I'm obviously not an expert on the topic "reality".
E.g. the Medieval-like world of LOTR has better and more thought-through worldbuilding (e.g. Tolkien has constructed two functioning languages and explained why Middle-Earth hasn't industrialized or how Mordor's economy can sustain so many armies), than the Star Wars galaxy where basically nothing makes any sense. And France having spaceships is not more or less likely than Austria breeding dragons.
Ehhh. I honestly don't know what to say. Some of what you say I agree with, some of the stuff you say I think is stupid. I guess my response is: Cool I guess. I have no opinion either way on your fantasy and sci-fi preferences except yes LOTR is a good fantasy series and has far better worldbuilding than Star Wars and most other series.
I'm not a drug addict.
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did experiments on @Autphag while he was in the forensic mental ward in San Fransokyo after he got deported from his own country cause a true Scotsman would never do things like he did.
But... how did you get to San Fransokyo? It doesn't exist in our world, we only have San Francisco and Tokyo. What did the experiments consist of? I want to marry Donald.

Do the ducks from your show have genitals like our ducks?
Are the males giant penised rapemonsters? Do the girls have mazelike vaginas? Serious question. I'm not sure I'm interested in getting with Donald Duck if his cock isn't corkscrew shaped.

Last edited:

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
On the underage fictional gorls thing. Do actual women your age make you uncomfortable?

I'm controlling my visceral disgust of pedophilia because I want to figure out if this is mental illness making you say/do something you wouldn't if properly medicated.

Last edited:

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AMHOLIO

Alpaca Death Pit Digger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been 6 months & 85 pages and you guys still haven't ended the debate? How are you autist losing to an autist who wants to fuck an underage anthropromorphic duck?

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been 6 months & 85 pages and you guys still haven't ended the debate? How are you autist losing to an autist who wants to fuck an underage anthropromorphic duck?
That Hannah Montana song was a strong argument, it's going to take 3 weeks or more for the best internet lawyers to sort through it and find an opening tbh.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drachenlord deleted his Youtube channel. Now this is the end of the world for me! Without harassing a literal sped from rural Franconia, my life is pointless.
It's moments like this where you give your troll status away...
I am not a troll. I am serious and everything I say is true.

Hey thanks I got some of my posting rights back, so that peace talks have worked (unlike Rita Winkler).

I will make more concessions to reality if I get my full posting rights back. @Null

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend do you plan on fucking the Dragon from Raya and the last Dragon who also can turn into a quirky unique and wise human? or does you headpsace only allow for Webby?

movie.jpg

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Webby's Boyfriend do you plan on fucking the Dragon from Raya and the last Dragon who also can turn into a quirky unique and wise human? or does you headpsace only allow for Webby?
I've been waiting for this film since it was first announced Summer 2019.

BTW there's a new film based on the events of the Schanzenfest:

In rural Bavaria, a group of violent teenagers harass an obese lunatic.
There are many nods to Drachenlord, the haters and Schanzenfest.

Looks like another round of Disney sucking Chinese dick, and failing hard.
Southeast Asia isn't China.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have mentioned I used to watch MLP and now I got myself the HOI4 mod "Equestria at War" which has rekindled my passion for those pastel ponies.

Former Nazi war criminal Karin Ritter fallen in action at age 66.

The "Nazi witch of Koethen" is dead. She fell by hands of Stalliongradian war heroine Altidiya Revoltsova herself.

altyyay.jpg

The Ritter family was a bunch of real vintage cows, they got their own TV show during the 90s for being reactionary hillbillies with the IQ of a brick.

Gurkensohn, another YouTube celebrity who's even more retarded than Drachenlord but just pretends to be, pubished a real life interview with Jasmin Ritter (19, AFD) like 2 years ago.

WTF he mentions that they're people who also visit and harass the Ritter family just like the speds at the Drachenschanze! I didn't know that.

Attachments

• altrev.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 21